Harry & Meghan #175 H's upset by hurty words. Oh, grow a pair, you ginger turd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for being threadstarter twisted threadstarter.....

Reminds me of an old cartoon where Harry is dressed like Keith Flint (RIP) from The Prodigy in the Firestsrter video.......
View attachment 1149465
Thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333
and thanks to @Chita for the hilarious new title ❤

I would be annoyed about people using my artwork elsewhere without permission. I notice that on Quora some people post words to the effect saying that their posts shouldn't be used elsewhere and people should respect that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The Jamaican politician must have been embarassed that some people were reporting the 'snub', in effect that's calling her rude and detracting from her message. No wonder she wanted to address it and put the record straight.

Queen looked beautiful in recent pics of enamel painting.

I can't believe Meghan studied international studies, what did she learn..? How to divide and alienate people whilst being grabby for titles?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Morning everyone :)
Thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333 and a cracking thread title @Chita

So, my list of observations over the last few days is very shallow and lacks much substance (much like the gruesome twosome):

1. 666 has sped up her drawl for her podcast - I got a bit of an Oprah style of chat for some reason! It sounded like when I put some of those "single purpose hate accounts" on 1.5 speed play! Still just as annoying as her 'other' voice though, so not much improvement!

2. Why do those blinds always have to be white writing on a black background? It burns itself onto my retinas and takes ages to disappear!

3. Kate is looking very glam on this tour and so far, I've enjoyed most of her outfits but eeeek, I do worry about the delicate fabric getting ruined by pinning all these brooches on. Gone are the days of the Royals in a nice sturdy bit of Harris Tweed that could withstand anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I am having a debate with myself about whether to send a good old fashioned letter to Prince Charles.
@Chita please do it and if you can post a draft here then we can all send a similar letter of course, from our personal addresses.

Will address mine as Dear Flap Eared Fornicated Fuckwitted Fop

Can you please ensure that the Ginger Stoat and the Douchess of Dickwad never darken our green and pleasant land ever again and that you remove all titles from them and their flatpacks

You are not liked or respected so take your ugly boat out of your over privileged arse and try to redeem some self respect and adhere to the will of the people who allow you to be where you are and who can also remove you.

You are a right Royal hole and I believe you should pass the crown to your Son William and spend your days talking to your cucumbers so that you can insert them rectally as the mood takes you.

Yours faithfully

The Mouth of the South aka as @Nuttynana .

Ps love to Cammy poor cow and hope she has gives you a Glasgow Kiss for being a total twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The Jamaican politician must have been embarassed that some people were reporting the 'snub', in effect that's calling her rude and detracting from her message. No wonder she wanted to address it and put the record straight.

Queen looked beautiful in recent pics of enamel painting.

I can't believe Meghan studied international studies, what did she learn..? How to divide and alienate people whilst being grabby for titles?
Meg the beg actually learned how to be a C*** in every Country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Meg the beg actually learned how to be a C*** in every Country.
Mandatory what beautiful cats and do they want to join the squad, very aristocratic looking so wonder if they like a good scrap or would prefer an advisory role.

Let me know we always need new members😸😸😸🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And it's the Oscars soon, so watch out for incoming will they/won't they from Monteshitto. If they do we can pick apart Smegzy's dress sense as per usual.

I dont agree the Cambridge tour was an embarassment, I think they did really well...

• Heart
Reactions: 48
  • Haha
  • Heart
Mandatory what beautiful cats and do they want to join the squad, very aristocratic looking so wonder if they like a good scrap or would prefer an advisory role.

Let me know we always need new members😸😸😸🐱
The mother cat (Cleo) the white ragdoll loves a good scrap... but her son Ted is rather laid bk and just advises his mum to calm down ..Although he sometimes joins in whenever needs to bk her up against random neighbourly squabbles 🙄🤣😸

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy New Thread!

Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Yugoslavia confirmed for Philip's Thanksgiving Service.

I'm now fangirling Mrs Davis:

The Body Language Guy on "our forever glorious Duchess" and her podcast. He questions why she sounds like Elizabeth Holmes on meth 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
And it's the Oscars soon, so watch out for incoming will they/won't they from Monteshitto. If they do we can pick apart Smegzy's dress sense as per usual.

I dont agree the Cambridge tour was an embarassment, I think they did really well...
They did the best they could with what they had. I bet the pair of them are knackered and can't wait to get home and see their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think the Cambridge's have done really well on tour. Especially considering what some news reports are saying about them. If nothing else, we got to see some fantastic clothes on Catherine. She knows how to dress and also how to have clothes fitted. I love the way she mixes less expensive stuff, like earrings, with all the rest. If I had access to the jewels of the Queen, I'm not sure I'd wear anything else. I'd be a sort of 'If it's Monday, we're wearing rubies' sort of person. :LOL: So fair play to her.

Can I ask that no one gives spoilers the last nights Apprentice? I can't watch it until this afternoon and I'm avoiding all the news sites accordingly.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I put on Talk Radio and Jeremy Kyle was presenting.
He says H and M decision to step down and live a quiet life is fine, but why dont they just do it and STFU.
He said get them out of the line of succession.

He's gone now and Mike Graham is on.
I think he might do a piece on Meghan's podcast in a bit so..tune in folks.
Hes on about Ukraine at present.

I will do a letter to Prince Charles. Bear with me. Ive got a new laptop - a Mac and after years of Windows I cant find how to do anything on it!!!
Its all different.

Its taken me a while but I have found the word processing thingy and am typing a letter.
Maybe I'll do a podcast about how to transition from windows to macs for dummies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.