Harry & Meghan #175 H's upset by hurty words. Oh, grow a pair, you ginger turd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh, what are the snacks like @spangly? Is there champagne on tap? Is the loo roll gilt edged?
I'm going to do a big run up to the gated VIP fortress and see if I can roly poly my way in...
flip's sake @Kittypops - how do I get the key for this thing? It says VIP+ on it! Meh....I was looking forward to some special memorial vol-au-vents with salmon!

Aww, lovely choir boy singing now! Have any of you been to a big event in a cathedral? I keep thinking how loud everything must be.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
flip's sake @Kittypops - how do I get the key for this thing? It says VIP+ on it! Meh....I was looking forward to some special memorial vol-au-vents with salmon!
All I got upon VIP status was the key to the Executive bogs, spangly 😐😐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They were taking the piss because Tom ate all the smoked salmon and he said duck you all you should have been quicker off the mark and he is the only VIP that has that entitlement 😸😸😸
So what I want to know is am I going to find Cat's piss cake (an acquired taste so I've heard) being the Izal when I go this afternoon or lemon drizzle cake or even cat's pizzle cake? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any kind Tattler doing the new thread? I can’t as haven't got a clue! X

Reactions: 12
Letizia of Spain and Beatrix of The Netherlands were both in Edinburgh Green too.
Maybe there was an agreement in a royal Whatsapp group to be in Philip's livery colours (but not the silver of course, though maybe that explains Catherine's polka dots, white instead of silver, with the buttons on her shoulder?)

1648551941742.png

1648551984362.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He is a Afghanistan veteran don’t you know lol!The sugars have built Harry up to be some sort of full head of hair superhero.They are in for a shock if they were ever to meet him.I have an image of Harry with a white glove to strike someone round the face while saying you fop!
Yes, Afghanistan Veteran, ExBox Division (or was it Play Station?) Either way, I picture Harry ‘As a Prince, in direct line of Succession, COMMAND you to stand there, as we wait for word about my Securidy. Then my Protection Officers will thrash you accordingly”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.