Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Cassandra333 A new thread to keep you quiet!

Thanks to @thankyoudelia for the thread title.

Don’t forget to keep voting in The Grifties. https://grifties.com/

Thread recap:
The Harkles went to NYC - she looked a feckin’ state!
Bored us all shitless with their preaching
Travelled round in 3 Range Rover convoy
Went there and back on a private jet
He’s going back in November to present Intrepid Valor award

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Ahh, thank goodness, finally caught up, thought there would be pages to catch up on new thread.
Thanks for brilliant new thread to all involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
New thread 💖💖❤❤🥰🧵🧵 xx.

I admit I'm struggling to keep up..but it's been interesting and funny..I hope the threads calm abit though otherwise I will need two Poms to help me read faster 😄😄😄😄🥰 xx.

Resizer_16327865063111.jpg

and three Poms worth of sleep to charge my batteries to catch up again 😀🥰

Resizer_16327866792550.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Freda, I can't believe you are writing their scripts for Netflix :ROFLMAO:

You know what, I'd watch that for a laugh.
Are you there mummy, one knock for yes, two knocks for no :eek::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think we should cut them some slack, I think they've both never looked as well as they did on stage at the Global pile of shite Citizen thingie.

Screenshot_20210928-010202_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 79
@silvergirl I'm still catching up on the old thread, but I'd say the problem with being stuck with Newsom is the same problem that happened with elections back in November. (hint, hint). Quite honestly, I thought Larry Elder would have been an excellent governor, but I guess the myth of fair elections is over.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
A new thread staring the wicked witch of the west and her oompa loompa

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you JAR21 for starting the new thread and the summary of the previous.
Thankyoudelia congratulations on the thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Very good reminder that G&TGal II and other posters made from last thread showcasing this woman's tonedeath nature and ruthlessness.

She went to a school which serves 12 family shelters, just to promote her tacky failed book about about fathers and sons (While dressed in $10,000+ in clothes alone (and many more in jewls)) with a bit of fruit in exchange for the children.

There is no compassion. Just an endless example of self promotion

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
As an old fatty, I’m delighted by her weight gain. Her and Mulroney are EXACTLY the type who’d roll their eyes and giggle were I to walk into a restaurant/shop they were in. That type of woman has tried to undermine my confidence for decades - so yeh, huge amounts of schadenfreude regarding her chins and love handles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Hooray new thread and I'm UTD. 🖤🖤 I was thinking about the sheer clip of her this morning (I finally got out of bed and went for a run, so I think about stuff rather than concentrate on my laboured breathing). She reminds me of VB, where the clothes wear her, rather than the other way round. I think even with a stylist who didn't detest every atom of her, she still wouldn't look "right". Also; how can those trousers cost that much?!xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She doesn't pay for the trousers. And I read Victoria Beckham's autobiography - she is quite open that all she eats is fruit, yoghurt and prawns.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
As an old fatty, I’m delighted by her weight gain. Her and Mulroney are EXACTLY the type who’d roll their eyes and giggle were I to walk into a restaurant/shop they were in. That type of woman has tried to undermine my confidence for decades - so yeh, huge amounts of schadenfreude regarding her chins and love handles.
Love this post. I love that there is a space on the internet for us normies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She doesn't pay for the trousers. And I read Victoria Beckham's autobiography - she is quite open that all she eats is fruit, yoghurt and prawns.
Yeah, VB clearly works very hard to stay slim, she just always looks so awkward in even her own "designs". I get the same vibes from MM. Except she looks worse of course, much, much worse.xx

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I mean, who wants that life? Who wants a life where you have to be thin?
It's just stupid. But the truth is that penis climber Markle got there from being thin.

The women to look up to are those whose worth is not predicated on their weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I mean, who wants that life? Who wants a life where you have to be thin?
It's just stupid. But the truth is that penis climber Markle got there from being thin.

The women to look up to are those whose worth is not predicated on their weight.
And now that she's reached the top of the penis ladder and bagged her Prince, she's stuffing the pies 🥧

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.