Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a previously unseen video of Hazznoballs and Megaslut on his birthday. That’s Hazzno on the left.

Reactions: 22
Charles Manson's eyes! Lady C is hilarious. It reminds me of the Bette Davis eyes song by Kim Carnes...
She'll let you take her home
It whets her appetite
She'll lay you on Gangan's throne
She got Charles Manson eyes

Reactions: 32

I found this on Quora. It's obviously going back a few years. I don't know it's true or not.

Reactions: 34
Inside that thread I wandered across this, did we know about this being thrown out of National Theatre?

edited because I computer illiterate
That's not true though, because the Time 100 is decided by public vote and it was always Harry and Meghan - it was last year too.
Although when I voted, it was 50/50 split for them, which meant the sussex bots must have been beavering away.
I would say the multi-year publicity deal with TIME is accurate, but it was never just Harry (who is these days just as much of a cunt as she is).

Reactions: 15
People only buy Time Magazine when they are stuck at a foreign airport for hours and it's the only English magazine in the shop.

Reactions: 33
EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: So what DID Carrie tell pals about the Royals? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Royals.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

This is just so weird
She seems absolutely frightful but I suppose that's a topic for another thread.

There seems to be more than one version of Time magazine available.......................

View attachment 768999
This is just so, so good!! Harry's shoes never stop being funny!

This prompted me to google the man in question and the story is quite something:

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Ch 5 UK right now, missed most of it but Ch 5 +1 will show it. Blah blah blah till it gets to Narcle & epstein bits

Reactions: 11
I use Nord VPN (as recommended by Ozzy Man Reviews check out his YOUTUBE for a discount code!)
@justme1954 Here's some more info let me know if you need help...

The VPN isn't just for entertainment and news. Take advantage of better flight, hotel and travel rates listed for locals. You'll love it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So Dr Shouty Shola is actually just Shouty Shola, and not a doctor at all then?

(yes I know this is the Smegs and Hazno thread, but her and Scrotie are best buds, and for some reason she is the go-to rentagob that GMB and Jeremy Vine seem to keep going to whenever they want to claim a racist angle on Smegatron)

How is it that everyone on Team Sussex, without fail, are all just absolute chancers and barely a thread of honesty and morality amongst them?

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.