Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hoohumm

I read it as Li-li (lie-lie) a sort of Chinese/Korean type name - maybe it is just me but Lily defo has a Y at the end - so a Lili is not a flower I know of
That's exactly what I thinking.... it looks Chinese/Korean more than anything else!

Reactions: 10

Loolee

Jeremy Vine show Channel 5, they are going to be talking about Queen and Harkles and the baby name in around 15 minutes.

keylimepie

VIP Member
Sorry, it got separated from the original post. It’s the account on Tumblr that has a video of Camilla turning away from the wife and mouthing ‘help’. The video wouldn’t post on here.
Just had a quick look at the video and I’m not sure whether she is saying Hello to the camera crew? I could be wrong of course but that’s what I took from it 🙈

DollyBlue

This is one of my favourite films - pls god don't let anyone remake it as its utter gold.
It already has been I am afraid. Plus it itself was a remake of a 1964 film. Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson remake it recently titled The Hustle.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

cosette

I think it was known at the time that Queen mum & Diana’s family were hatching a plot to line Diana up with Andrew, but Diana wasn’t interested she wanted Charles.
I never heard that. No matter what Diana has or may have done, this American thinks she had her heart in the right place. I liked her a lot. She was very young, and dealt with tons of shite. So Go ahead: Shoot me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8