Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HadBax

Chatty Member
You could well be right. Someone mentioned in the last thread that you can get access to birth certificates? Don't know how it works in the US.

This is a bit gormless as a surrogate had it. Where does this royal lineage kick in exactly? I bet this baby if it is here is no more royal than I am. Much less, actually as I come from a long line of Druze nobility like Amal. Not a lot of people know that.
Is this the Dean Stott who allegedly cheated on the Pan American Highway cycling event and forged paperwork? He probably had to cheat on the cycling race cos his huge ears acted as a windbreak and slowed him down. Miow.
BIB: California has some pretty strict privacy laws, especially when compared with some other states’ laws. For example, with regard to California, anyone can order an “informational” birth certificate, but it will not include confidential information. “All medical information is considered confidential and not released to the public. This includes the parents’ race, education, occupation, social security number(s), and address. The only persons that may access the confidential information are the California Department of Public Health, local county health department, persons with a valid scientific interest as determined by the State Registrar and Committee for Protection of Human Subjects, parent who signed the certificate or parent giving birth, and the child named on the birth certificate.” See <http://www.avss.ucsb.edu/news/needtoknow.pdf>. More information re: what’s required to be on the birth certificate (such as name, sex, birthdate, parents’ names, etc.) can be found in the relevant statute available at the following link: <https://california.public.law/codes/ca_health_and_safety_code_section_102425>

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

MillicentMargaret

View attachment 608508
This popped up on my Instagram earlier- photos taken by Backgrid. Think they’re participating in the same ‘call the paps’ as megs, or do you think they’re trying to get the attention off the twats?

Heh, if you look at all the pictures she's only touching her bump in a couple, not full on crazy cradling like someone else.

They might be calling the paps but I'm not convince either way, the pictures are worth more when it's not just "Bea and Edo walking" but "pregnant Bea".

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
I hope she wears ALL her tiaras. at the same time. And all the Royal Jewels. Crack open the vault. Fuck it - have the meeting in the vault. She will be dining on poached eggs and caviar and HalfWit will be served the corgi food on Saltine crackers. Fucker
😂😂😂❤❤❤

I imagine this playing in the background when Harry arrives:

• Haha

wisebutwild

VIP Member
He needn't bother, no one wants him.... And will he not have to quarantine after travelling from the usa?

He needs to be silenced ... He really is an irritant ....
Don't know about quarantine? What's Biden and his wife going to do about quarantine this weekend?

Nannyto2

VIP Member
I have seen a few of you say what kind of name is Lili etc. I have two god-daughters one of which is my niece. She is called Lilly May, the other is my college best friend's daughter who is Lili Mae. Confusing I know, but please spare a thought for the poor children who are already called Lili. It is still a lovely name even if the Harkles have spit on it goddamn it!:mad:
My late mother was Lillian
But was known as Lily or Lil
The latter she did not like being called
In 2015 in my area Lily ,Liliana were very popular name for girls there are 4 in my granddaughters class
Archie and Alfie for the boys 3&2
Must be a nightmare for the teacher 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
Whenever anybody calls Smeggo the 'Duchess' it reminds me of this scene from an oldschool live action version of Alice in Wonderland. With Meghan ofcourse being the Duchess and instead of Archie or Lili, the baby is Harry...

"I speak severely to my boy and beat him when he sneezes, for he can thoroughly enjoy the purple when he pleases..." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
Just about to watch Bookworm's latest video-she normally gives a well-researched and original take on things

• Haha