Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the no details of how many security, where they hide their guns etc.
but isn't it just convenient that it seems the details of whether we are to pay for it or not, are covered by this......🤔 Screenshot_20200224-123811.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
No, Harry is just Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, Earl of Dumbarton, and Baron of Kilkeel. He's not 'of Wales' that will go to William when Charles becomes King.
Also Princess Michael is from German Royalty/nobility....not an ex yacht.girl.
😂
Earl of Dumbarton sounds like one of those dodgy limericks from when I was a kid.

Finish the limerick:

There once was an Earl from Dumbarton
Who went of and married a harleton

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Earl of Dumbarton sounds like one of those dodgy limericks from when I was a kid.

Finish the limerick:

she spent all his cash
And dressed up like trash
In the house that they now live apart in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Finish the limerick:

His brother said 'WAIT!' but it was too late
Now they both are rejected and spat upon....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Finish the limerick:

And to his chagrin
Her mate soon moved in
Now everyone knows they are charlatans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Slightly off topic but has anyone seen how Piers Morgan has called out Jameela Jamil over her bullying of Caroline Flack. Caroline apparently sent texts to Piers and was very upset about Jameelas behaviour.

Jameela has been defending H&M, slating people for being racist etc. Pious bloody woman has been proven to be no better.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Slightly off topic but has anyone seen how Piers Morgan has called out Jameela Jamil over her bullying of Caroline Flack. Caroline apparently sent texts to Piers and was very upset about Jameelas behaviour.

Jameela has been defending H&M, slating people for being racist etc. Pious bloody woman has been proven to be no better.
She's a prick, jameela

Reactions: 12

Finish the limerick:

The Queen said ‘you’ve exceeded your power’
Now ‘off to the tower’
So they fled overseas with no pardon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow, read this article that is clearly planted by Meghan’s camp in another attempt to snipe at the Queen and Catherine.

Meghan vs Kate

“When Kate was dating Prince William, the Queen apparently had “grave concerns” she did not have an identity of her own. The monarch was also worried that she didn’t appear to have much of a work ethic and wanted to make sure she understood that she needed to work hard if she was going to marry into the Royal Family. In fact, Kate had been dubbed ‘Waity Kaitey’ because she seemed to just be waiting for William to propose to her.”

“Kate was asked to step up her charity work and individual identity, whereas Meghan was told to get in line and be less outspoken.

Meghan is becoming so transparent in her hatred of Catherine. Pretty sad. She’ll never be one tenth of who Catherine is.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She came out (as what, I don't know) for that very reason too
Blamed her mother for her abortion. Said she didnt want to have a child who had a toxic family. The world has gone bloody mad.

Wow, read this article that is clearly planted by Meghan’s camp in another attempt to snipe at the Queen and Catherine.

Meghan vs Kate

“When Kate was dating Prince William, the Queen apparently had “grave concerns” she did not have an identity of her own. The monarch was also worried that she didn’t appear to have much of a work ethic and wanted to make sure she understood that she needed to work hard if she was going to marry into the Royal Family. In fact, Kate had been dubbed ‘Waity Kaitey’ because she seemed to just be waiting for William to propose to her.”

“Kate was asked to step up her charity work and individual identity, whereas Meghan was told to get in line and be less outspoken.

Meghan is becoming so transparent in her hatred of Catherine. Pretty sad. She’ll never be one tenth of who Catherine is.
Well even if all this sugar talk is true, at least Kate has behaved with respect and dignity since marrying William (and prior to marrying him to be fair). She has warmth and humility, which meghan could never begin to achieve.

Reactions: 10
If H & M are demanding respect, someone needs to tell them it is earned & they should give the same respect they appear to be demanding. Surrounded by people who really have only heard their side, and being advised from that viewpoint shows they have been wrongly advised. They have not got a balanced argument, only "I want, you give". Nauseating
Let’s face it she thought this gig came with built in adulation. Wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Meghan vs Kate

Well I bet she is bloody sorry for the fact she didn’t make Meghan work for it. She would have been out within weeks...

Let’s face it she thought this gig came with built in adulation. Wrong.
Well no not wrong, it did. Two years ago people were talking about her as if she was the personal resurrection of mother Theresa. She blew it with her own petulant, arrogant, merching, lecturing behaviour. If she would have been a good girl, shaking the hands of the great unwashed a few times a week and keeping her bloody mouth shut she would have had a fairytale life. Too bad she needed to be heard and wanted people to adopt her vision of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No no no .... She's not a Princess of Wales as Harry is no Prince of Wales 😟 Charles is the Prince of Wales and Camilla has never used her title of Princess in deference to Diana, Princess of Wales.
I have witnessed Catherine singing in Welsh which is wonderful as she will be Princess of Wales one day. She is lovely. All the old boys used to chat her up in Waitrose and she let them. I know quite a few people who work on the base at Anglesey and everyone loved them. I mistook Prince William for my son one afternoon and he watched me ..as I waited for the penny to drop ( we were driving towards each other in an awkward place) then roared with laughter.
Catherine has put in the work to earn her place and our respect. Meghan had the same opportunity and s#@t on the British public.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watching the Jeremy Vine show and one of the panelists said Harry should go by his mum's surname of Spencer.

Harry and his old broad can be known henceforth as 'MARKle & SPENCER.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No no no .... She's not a Princess of Wales as Harry is no Prince of Wales 😟 Charles is the Prince of Wales and Camilla has never used her title of Princess in deference to Diana, Princess of Wales.
I have witnessed Catherine singing in Welsh which is wonderful as she will be Princess of Wales one day. She is lovely. All the old boys used to chat her up in Waitrose and she let them. I know quite a few people who work on the base at Anglesey and everyone loved them. I mistook Prince William for my son one afternoon and he watched me ..as I waited for the penny to drop ( we were driving towards each other in an awkward place) then roared with laughter.
Catherine has put in the work to earn her place and our respect. Meghan had the same opportunity and s#@t on the British public.
The other posts were just referring to Prince Harry’s title prior to his dukedom. Harry’s title ‘Prince Henry of Wales’ came from his father Charles. As you say, Charles is the only Prince of Wales and his children got their former title from him and Diana.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.