Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If William dies George becomes next in line after Charlie. Succession will remain the same.....

Meghan and Harry will not get acting work in america. Nobody will be interested even with royal ( or in this case no royal links) she's getting on in years now and from what I have heard was a crap actress anyway, the charities will become apparent but not a goodway to make money or they shouldn't be as charity money gains should all go directly to the charity not line peoples pockets. I only give to charity if I know it's being spent on those that need it.

Reactions: 11
So this will not be a popular opinion but the Royal family treated Harry’s mother like dirt and *some* people think they were responsible for her death. I for one am enjoying this new screw the lot of you’s Harry and Meghan
Considering that they are heavily reliant on the bank of dad and the British taxpayers to fund their new “independent” lifestyle and that their new lifestyle was based entirely around their royal connections. The “screw the lot of you’s Harry and Meghan” just seems a little infantile and pathetic. I would have had more respect for them if they did actually walk away from it all, as things stand they’ve done no such.

Diana died in a car accident and would most likely be alive today is she’d been wearing a seatbelt.

Reactions: 21
Personally, I don’t find that strange at all - a bit intense but nothing worse. People I know have done similar for a variety of reasons.
I suppose it’s the reason that’s important. For example, if William and Harry had a sister, her wearing her mother’s favourite perfume is not weird at all and is a lovely gesture.
Harry’s new girlfriend deliberately choosing to wear his dead mothers perfume is creepy AF.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
If
Be a bit weird if Wills dies early. Not sure what would happen about the succession.
If William died early, George would still succeed to the throne.
As in the past, a regent would be appointed to act for him until he came of age.
Traditionally a male family member, although I don't think Harry would be considered.....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how Ginge really feels about everything that’s going on. Maybe he feels he needs to stick with Cringe because of the baby.
I genuinely feel that he might have a mental breakdown over all of this. He doesn’t half look a state. I miss the jovial,cheeky Prince. At the moment he’s just a grumpy troll

Reactions: 15
If
As in the past, a regent would be appointed to act for him until he came of age.
Traditionally a male family member, although I don't think Harry would be considered.....😂
Kate would probably be given the role until George comes of age. She would be titled the queen mother.

Reactions: 7
Loved these two, wish the news readers here had a sense of humour. Would be great if I could watch these two
You’ve got to love the Aussies way of stating something in a very down to Earth kind of way in a bit of a deadpan monotonic kind of voice but inside you know they are absolutely in fits of hysterics at the way everything is going up tits up
very funny
loved it

Reactions: 5
I wonder how Ginge really feels about everything that’s going on. Maybe he feels he needs to stick with Cringe because of the baby.
I genuinely feel that he might have a mental breakdown over all of this. He doesn’t half look a state. I miss the jovial,cheeky Prince. At the moment he’s just a grumpy troll
I have an inkling we're actually seeing the real Harry....the Harry that somebody actually says 'no' to.
All his life, he's had, done, pretty much whatever he wanted.
Now, at 35, he's suddenly having to deal with the real, grown up world.....and he doesn't think it's FAIR!! 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If
Which is why William should no longer be travelling with his entire family.
If there was a fatal accident, after Charles, then Harry would succeed. :eek:

Reactions: 8
I have an inkling we're actually seeing the real Harry....the Harry that somebody actually says 'no' to.
All his life, he's had, done, pretty much whatever he wanted.
Now, at 35, he's suddenly having to deal with the real, grown up world.....and he doesn't think it's FAIR!! 😭
I agree. I always remember adoring Harry. Thinking he had the same charm and likability as his mum. Then I saw an interview with him, I can’t remember what he said but I know he was in his army fatigues at the time snd he showed a side to him I had never seen before, a real tangible arrogance. I went off him from that moment snd that was pre Sparkles I think

Reactions: 11
Which is why William should no longer be travelling with his entire family.
If there was a fatal accident, after Charles, then Harry would succeed. :eek:
I agree. Always used to be the case that the heirs were split up when travelling.
Really would be asking a bit much of Camilla, to pop out another one in her seventies, to save us from Harry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree. Always used to be the case that the heirs were split up when travelling.
Really would be asking a bit much of Camilla, to pop out another one in her seventies, to save us from Harry.
Well there have been a few cases in India apparently so maybe not much of a stretch 🤣. Dire times and all that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.