Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she got some form of kickback from her hideous wardrobe. Remember their trip to Oceania and she wore all these expensive dresses and there was one with a tag still on? And all the details would appear pretty quickly on Meghan’s Mirror website, including IDing really tiny pieces of jewellery the camera hardly picked up. I think she used Charles’ money to buy these clothes, put the info on MM (trying to increase her exposure as a fashion icon?) and then sold the clothing on.
Look at her other choices of outfits from the tours, they’ve never been seen again. I think only one or two items have been reused?
Honestly, this woman behaves like a cast member of The Real Housewives (no offence, I love them)
Use the wardrobe allowance, keep tags on, sell or return merch. WTF

Reactions: 10
I think Archie would automatically gain a title when Prince Charles becomes king? Not sure though.
Only "prince" and an "HRH", although strictly speaking "prince" is in some strange type of inbetween place of titled and commoner, as the "prince" title isn't really a title in the UK and doesn't make you better than commoners, in fact as "prince/ss" you're still a commoner in the UK. "Prince/ss" only means that you're a monarch's grand-/child, nothing more.
The "HRH" is a "style".

The only people who are not commoners are peers and Harry and Will only ceased to be (special) commoners once they were elevated into the peerage (ie becoming titled, in their case dukes).
Curtesy titles are exempt, as they are only curtesies and those holders are still "commoners" as they don't hold those in their own right.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, this woman behaves like a cast member of The Real Housewives (no offence, I love them)
Use the wardrobe allowance, keep tags on, sell or return merch. WTF
She was also wearing freebie jewellery from a pal's collection and the pal was using images of Cringe wearing it in her advertising. The palace were on that in a heartbeat and Cringe and her mate were told to knock it off immediately. That was last year. No shame when it comes to money.

Feb 22

Darling, using your "trademark" after transition would leave you both without his income. Your only income. Will you resist the temptation?
https://twitter.com/torontopaper1
--------------------------------------------
https://twitter.com/torontopaper1
Feb 21
Darling, 3 months looking for a job in Hollywood and still nothing! Crawling your way back to Soho using old friends to try and get in. At least there you are a legend, peasant!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Jessica Mulroney is 'setting up charities in Meghan and Harry's name'

#

:rolleyes::unsure::sneaky:
Sussexglobalcharities.com
rubbish name.
But kudos to whoever said they’d get global in.
However sussexglobal.com belongs to the university of Sussex

Actually, I read somewhere that according to tradition, Archie isn’t entitled to being styled as HRH or isn’t even actually a prince by default, as Harry isn’t the eldest son of the Prince of Wales

I may be wrong tho!
Correct.
According to Letters patent, only the eldest son of the eldest son of this Prince of Wales, ie George was entitled to be a prince.
When Kate was pregnant the first time, the Letters patent were changed so that any child « of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales » would be a Prince/ss.

In theory; Archie automatically becomes a Prince when Charles is king.

What if any title would he be entitled to? It wouldn't be Prince anyway. I think the Queen had to give special dispensation for Prince George , and he is 3rd in line after her. If everyone kept getting titles then we would start looking like Italians lol
Hope HRH and PC keep back the Duke of Edinburgh title and bestow it upon Harry once he's divorced. Then Megxit will have a defunct title ..
Duke of Edinburgh title is going to the Earl and Countess of Wessex

I believe she got some form of kickback from her hideous wardrobe. Remember their trip to Oceania and she wore all these expensive dresses and there was one with a tag still on? And all the details would appear pretty quickly on Meghan’s Mirror website, including IDing really tiny pieces of jewellery the camera hardly picked up. I think she used Charles’ money to buy these clothes, put the info on MM (trying to increase her exposure as a fashion icon?) and then sold the clothing on.
Look at her other choices of outfits from the tours, they’ve never been seen again. I think only one or two items have been reused?
Yep, I read that Jessica Mulroney was getting free clothes from designers; charging Charles and splitting the costs.
Hence those hideous, ill fitting clothes.
Looks like all the clothes have been sold straight on. They’ve never been seen again.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
What if any title would he be entitled to? It wouldn't be Prince anyway. I think the Queen had to give special dispensation for Prince George , and he is 3rd in line after her. If everyone kept getting titles then we would start looking like Italians lol
Hope HRH and PC keep back the Duke of Edinburgh title and bestow it upon Harry once he's divorced. Then Megxit will have a defunct title ..
i think İ read somewhere that the Duke of Edinburgh title will eventually go to Prince Edward as he is involved in the award scheme these days....

Reactions: 2
Sussexglobalcharities.com
rubbish name.
But kudos to whoever said they’d get global in.
However sussexglobal.com belongs to the university of Sussex

Correct.
According to Letters patent, only the eldest son of the eldest son of this Prince of Wales, ie George was entitled to be a prince.
When Kate was pregnant the first time, the Letters patent were changed so that any child « of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales » would be a Prince/ss.

In theory; Archie automatically becomes a Prince when Charles is king.

Duke of Edinburgh title is going to the Earl and Countess of Wessex

Yep, I read that Jessica Mulroney was getting free clothes from designers; charging Charles and splitting the costs.
Hence those hideous, ill fitting clothes.
Looks like all the clothes have been sold straight on. They’ve never been seen again.
If this is true its absolutely disgusting and I hope if it is the RF are onto this scummy theif!! Talk about hustle

Reactions: 6
To the parents' credit they chose for Archie to be a civvie and without title..
Sorry, I've never bought that.
Considering how desperate they've been to hang on to their titles.
Archie can take up 'Earl of Dumbarton' at any stage they, or he pleases. He also automatically becomes the Duke of Sussex when Harry dies.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just read a tiny detail on Toronto paper but it is a telling one - apparently MM researched Diana's favourite perfume and wore it around H in the early days. Such a deep trigger for memories.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Just read a tiny detail on Toronto paper but it is a telling one - apparently MM researched Diana's favourite perfume and wore it around H in the early days. Such a deep trigger for memories.
That is so creepy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Personally, I don’t find that strange at all - a bit intense but nothing worse. People I know have done similar for a variety of reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Same! If it’s true I’d be very worried!!
İ think all her behaviours viewed in totality present a very disturbed picture - coat-flicking to show moon belly, Diana-like outfits, ghosting of family, researching perfume, pushing merchandise while in RF, always looking for the camera, one family guest to the wedding etc etc....

Reactions: 23
You know what? I don'treally care if I never clap eyes on archiepussycatdoll ever again. Honestly. He's irrelevant to me because his parents are total back stabbing dick heads. I pity him for sure, but other than that ... nothing.
He will be a spoiled tofu eating Cali brat and end up deranged from being force fed how wonderfully 'normal' his life is compared to his stuffy English cousins.
At age 6 he will WANT to be a prince like his rellies, living in palaces and wearing swords and great soldier uniforms dripping with medals.It's a kid's dream.
By age 11 he will become resentful that his parents stole all that stuff from him and the rot will set in alongside the hormones.He'll hate his parents in a way that will make us guys on here look like their fan club.
By age 14 he'll be a basket case. Poor kid.
I think he will be a lonely little boy. His mum and dad spend more time elsewhere now, can you imagine how little they will spend with him when he's older. I don't believe the whole Andrew thing either. He may have been involved with epistein but I really cannot seen him picking the young girl out purely on her being young. I could be wrong but these things are rarely black and white so it's hard to distinguish m I agree young girls should not be preyed upon but sometimes the young girl in question wants to go with that person because they are handsome or famous etc. I don't know it's a hard one....

Reactions: 7
Just remembered bey & jay admired MM as they had her painting as a queen when they received Brit award.
Eurgh can't believe I'm discussing B&J can't bear them!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.