Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is at it again, he never mentioned money when he was with Melissa, now he is Sales Manager of the Year…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Harry is King of Sleaze. He really gives me the ick.

Also, look at his new haircut 😂

Untitled 26.png

ETA - I wonder if Melissa watches The Mating Game (or saw it through Gogglebox) - it had albatross on it last week!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s posted a man’s hand on her stories but it’s probably just her brother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is something about him which is very smarmy. I think she dumped him which is why he is putting on this act of rolling in money and putting on pictures of him ‘enjoying’ himself. He is a total player.

….

Wednesdays we drink wine?
It was a (very unfunny) joke lol

I did laugh when on her and Sophie's podcast she she said she'd tried dating apps but had quickly stopped because she found them too cringe - she just broke up with Harry Baron?! And she was with him for three years!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I did laugh when on her and Sophie's podcast she she said she'd tried dating apps but had quickly stopped because she found them too cringe - she just broke up with Harry Baron?! And she was with him for three years!
Yes I saw that silly me falling for the joke!

she said she started dating straight away…. I couldn’t!

Reactions: 2

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely asked herself this question didn't she..

Untitled 28.png

And she should have declared the affiliate link.

If the person knew it was from acne studios why were they asking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely asked herself this question didn't she..

View attachment 879097

And she should have declared the affiliate link.

If the person knew it was from acne studios why were they asking?!
Looooool she definitely made up that question to get the link out there. People just don't ask for links. She's so dim.

• Heart
Did she delete her YT channel?
Yep!

Still think it's such a shame we didn't get to see her and Harry's break up played out on MIC. Can you imagine the faces she'd have pulled 🤣

1637979414910.png

In looking for that pic I have also discovered this gem 🤣

1637979689213.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Did she delete her YT channel?
Wow…shocked by this!

I feel like that was something she was doing quite well with? Then again she seems to drop things quite easily..

Maybe she doesn’t want to be asked about the break up?

What does she even do nowadays? She only does ads for the same few companies and the podcast isn’t bringing any money in. Living off bank of dad I guess

Reactions: 5
What does she even do nowadays? She only does ads for the same few companies and the podcast isn’t bringing any money in. Living off bank of dad I guess
Yeah and doing those sort of ads isn't something that has any longevity. Don't think she has any sort of qualifications, although she probably doesn't need anything to fall back on what with the bank of dad, which bought her flat, and her trust fund. She's probably planning on getting with some rich guy as well. I think she uses her dyslexia as an excuse for her lack of academic achievements but my sister did a masters in neuroscience and she has bad dyslexia so...

• Heart