Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and doing those sort of ads isn't something that has any longevity. Don't think she has any sort of qualifications, although she probably doesn't need anything to fall back on what with the bank of dad, which bought her flat, and her trust fund. She's probably planning on getting with some rich guy as well. I think she uses her dyslexia as an excuse for her lack of academic achievements but my sister did a masters in neuroscience and she has bad dyslexia so...
Agree. Also I don’t know if this is gospel at all as I’m talking about a sample size of one school, but we viewed a prep school recently and I really don’t get the impression that the quality of teaching is any better at private and especially don’t think they can deal with neurodiverse kids either.

The one we went to kept saying how their curriculum (as in its too advanced lol?) isn’t for all children and how if your child struggles they will have an honest conversation with you about how x may not be the school for you. I thought hold on a bleeping second - you’ve got the easiest sample of children to teach - hugely privileged with engaged parents and very unlikely to have any adverse childhood experiences/trauma, plus a huge budget and tiny class sizes and you’re telling me you can’t get every child up to speed? Do you realise what a shocking reflection on your teaching this is?!

I’d be interested to know if any prep / public school alumni have had actual lived experience of this? As I could imagine a child being left at the wayside because of a dyslexia diagnosis hence why she feels she can’t do anything in adulthood…?

I actually feel sorry for her with regards to this tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Agree. Also I don’t know if this is gospel at all as I’m talking about a sample size of one school, but we viewed a prep school recently and I really don’t get the impression that the quality of teaching is any better at private and especially don’t think they can deal with neurodiverse kids either.

The one we went to kept saying how their curriculum (as in its too advanced lol?) isn’t for all children and how if your child struggles they will have an honest conversation with you about how x may not be the school for you. I thought hold on a bleeping second - you’ve got the easiest sample of children to teach - hugely privileged with engaged parents and very unlikely to have any adverse childhood experiences/trauma, plus a huge budget and tiny class sizes and you’re telling me you can’t get every child up to speed? Do you realise what a shocking reflection on your teaching this is?!

I’d be interested to know if any prep / public school alumni have had actual lived experience of this? As I could imagine a child being left at the wayside because of a dyslexia diagnosis hence why she feels she can’t do anything in adulthood…?

That sounds awful! So dismissive of neurodiverse children, who have just as much potential as anyone, given the right support (I have autism and school was challenging but I had support which enabled me to do well in my studies, even if I did find the social aspect hard). And it's also sheer laziness on behalf of the school. They're failing those children, and they should be ashamed of that, especially the private schools that have more than enough money to put into it.

I think Melissa went to Millfield School, which, if their website is to be believed, does seem to have a very good attitude towards helping neurodiverse children and a robust system of support in place. Though it's hard to know whether Melissa genuinely believes the dyslexia stops her from doing things or if she's just using it as an excuse because she doesn't want to do anything and knows that she doesn't really need to, financially.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she done something to the end of her eyebrows? They look a bit lifted all of the sudden, can’t work out if she’s shaved them off or had some kind of lift?

Reactions: 1

A bit off topic, but my mum works for a state school and it has staff that work for them and also work for a local public school. They borrowed things like staplers, glue guns etc from state to use in public because there wasn’t any budget for those supplies…

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Do spill how you found out it was him!
She actually just says on the latest ep of her and Sophie's podcast! She tells this long-winded story of how she visited Toby's family home (I'm guessing over Christmas as all his family were there), and early morning talking to Toby, then going fully naked into his family bathroom and his brother walking in on her. She seems to find it so hilarious she can barely stop laughing. I was just like...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She actually just says on the latest ep of her and Sophie's podcast! She tells this long-winded story of how she visited Toby's family home (I'm guessing over Christmas as all his family were there), and early morning talking to Toby, then going fully naked into his family bathroom and his brother walking in on her. She seems to find it so hilarious she can barely stop laughing. I was just like...

She’s 100% hoping that Harry is listening to the podcast 🤣

• Haha
To be fair, anyone would be preferable to slimy Harry 😂

Whyyyy would you walk into your new boyfriend's family bathroom fully naked?! She has to be an exhibitionist
On last weeks podcast with Jamie she also made it a point to mention she’s sleeping naked with her new guy 😂

• Haha
Well she moved on swiftly! That's what, 3 months? Do we think there was an overlap?

Reactions: 6
Well she moved on swiftly! That's what, 3 months? Do we think there was an overlap?
Definitely possible! To go from living with someone to meeting someone else's family for Xmas is a very quick turn around!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Definitely possible! To go from living with someone to meeting someone else's family for Xmas is a very quick turn around!
I remember her saying on the podcast that she hasn’t really ever been properly single for long she’s always been in long like 2+ year relationships since 16 so not shocked by the turnaround

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Melissa's debuted the new bf on her instagram. They kind of look like siblings to me 😬 Also - ick at him wearing Nike trainers in the pic where they're dressed up smartly. Still, much less of an ick than Harry, not that that's difficult!

• Haha