Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Harry is out with a girl with Ruby, Reza and Sam/Zara - not sure if it’s a group date as there are a couple of others but from his story he’s just tagged this girl in one pic with drinks so could well be. Not v nice of Zara and Ruby if that’s the case…

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Looks like Harry is out with a girl with Ruby, Reza and Sam/Zara - not sure if it’s a group date as there are a couple of others but from his story he’s just tagged this girl in one pic with drinks so could well be. Not v nice of Zara and Ruby if that’s the case…
I mean she did call Zara a fame bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I notice the user meltattam has disappeared since she got outed on the MiC thread - can't even @ her so I guess her account is gone. Maybe it was actually her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I notice the user meltattam has disappeared since she got outed on the MiC thread - can't even @ her so I guess her account is gone. Maybe it was actually her!
Omg shut up - pls explain?! I thought it was really odd how she just glossed over the very obvious username.

I hope she took our feedback on board and de cluttered that flat tho, it’s a fire hazard

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Untitled 26.png

Guys I'm 100% getting the vibe she wanted us to know it was her who did the dumping and that she thought it was 'a bit salty' that he then unfollowed her.

Hun, of course he's gonna unfollow you if you've just dumped him 🤣

Untitled 27.png

To be fair who would notice that except Melissa Tattam herself tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg shut up - pls explain?! I thought it was really odd how she just glossed over the very obvious username.

I hope she took our feedback on board and de cluttered that flat tho, it’s a fire hazard
Lol, a couple of other users realised she had given two or three completely different stories about the reason she was called meltattam! Tbh I thought she could not be so stupid to use her real name as her username and then lie about it, but her disappearance says a lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol, a couple of other users realised she had given two or three completely different stories about the reason she was called meltattam! Tbh I thought she could not be so stupid to use her real name as her username and then lie about it, but her disappearance says a lot 🤣
She should have just stuck to her original story that she used to be a fan instead of saying she had 'the same surname and a very similar first name'. Sure, Melinda Tattam ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She should have just stuck to her original story that she used to be a fan instead of saying she had 'the same surname and a very similar first name'. Sure, Melinda Tattam ;)
This was such a bad excuse 😂 Who would be a fan of Melissa?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What on earth is going on with her eyebrows atm? Has she done a Kendall?
Oh no I've just seen them 🤣 They were naturally really good eyebrows as well, what a pity she's messed with them - it's a pain growing them out 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m still convinced she dumped him because he wasn’t working so wouldn’t be able to afford a 200k ring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 799659

Guys I'm 100% getting the vibe she wanted us to know it was her who did the dumping and that she thought it was 'a bit salty' that he then unfollowed her.

Hun, of course he's gonna unfollow you if you've just dumped him 🤣

View attachment 799661

To be fair who would notice that except Melissa Tattam herself tho?
Also noticed how she directed us to their podcast to boost their clicks? Meltatam wasn’t very subtle😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOL "we just have a very similar name" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: - I still can't get over that

Mel's taking manipulation *ahem* influencing to another level

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This hilarious. Who would ever like Melissa enough to use her a user name. It's not like she is a big character on mic anyway 😂😂😂 I'm cringing haaaard for her

• Haha
The astrology stories are painful today! She comes across so ignorant sometimes. I don’t understand why influencers are so lazy that they can’t google things themselves, guess she likes to ramp up that non-existent engagement!

Reactions: 1
On her and Sophie's latest podcast episode, Melissa says she bumped into Harry the previous night when she was out and he point blank ignored her. She looked up at him expecting a wave and a smile but nope, nothing 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
On her and Sophie's latest podcast episode, Melissa says she bumped into Harry the previous night when she was out and he point blank ignored her. She looked up at him expecting a wave and a smile but nope, nothing 🤣
Oh wow that is not an amicable break up! I wonder what happened?! She must have ended it for him to be so salty

• Heart
Reactions: 8