Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoF

I find Thomas Markle oddly contradictory.
On the one hand he is an acclaimed Lighting director and on the other he is a fast food eating overweight slob.
The lighting team won the award not TM personally

Reactions: 8
Lots of people love McDonald's.
But you wouldn't have seen or heard many middle class accented people dining there (pre Covid) It's just not done.
Nope, sorry. Just to amp the argument - burger king. Especially in Netherlands for some reason. Not the fries though. Or the. Milkshakes.
See does that make me middle class if I'm more discriminating in my palate?

• Haha

peradetlic

VIP Member
The biggest problem that Harry has with announcing he is gay, though I reckon he's actually bi, is that his Grandmother is God's representative of the Church of England.

Things are getting better but there's still a lot of homophobia, especially in religions where homosexuality is a sin.
Harry suddenly announcing he is gay would raise a lot of theological discussion in this country and could even damage The Queen in her role of Head of Religion.
I don't see it. Furthermore, she would be lauded because "christian spirit" and so on, her position can be only stronger. Elton is still accepted in the church, is he not? As I mentioned before:

Cassandra333

VIP Member
But the C of E is stuffed with gay vicars, so it really can't be considered a sin these days!

Yes, times are changing. But there's a core of homophobia that isn't going away and it's those people who will cause problems. They won't be able to help themselves. They'll quote chapter and verse and demand the Queen issues a statement and 'won't someone think about what God wants' and it will go on and on and on.

I really don't think that Hazno being gay would be much of a problem at all (as long as he was discreet).
I'd argue that Hazno's sexuality hasn't been a problem because there has been discretion. Even if it's been forced onto him by the RF.

Emerald37

VIP Member
As it's a new thread can we just take a moment to again appreciate Jan Moir calling Scabies a "Truffle Hound" this morning. Because it is glorioius.

View attachment 542683

Jan moir is truly vile. She is horrific. I don't particularly like Meghan but Moir is scum

• Wow
  • Sick

JeanneLou

Inheritances are exempt from the calculation, and not included.
Yes, though there are a lot of cases here (UK) where alimony is successfully adjusted years later due to one coming into an inheritance. Don't know about California but hope not :).

• Wow

Rowan

Chatty Member
Me too. a MaccyD lover.

I had my first one at White Plains Mall in 1973 when I was doing my America adventure and I've never looked back.

I had to wait ten years for them to land in a town near me in the eighties when I got back to the UK.
Plenty of exceptions to the rule but you're not going to find lots of well heeled, educated people eating at Mc Donald's.

• Angry
  • Sad

Carpediem69

VIP Member
H - 'my family are racist cunts'

family - silence

H - 'I have the sads, why you no talk to me I no understands'

No shit they don't trust you enough to talk to you or be in the same room as you and put themselves at risk of further allegations.
Shoot!!! will have to change my prepared tee shirt to ‘who WERE ya?’ Now 🤪

• Haha
The previous thread was locked before I could post - I just wanted to say that I have a profound disgust for Harry's wife and I believe she is using moonbumps, but I was still carrying my 5-year-old when I was full term pregnant with my last baby (and I had had a 2nd trimester loss before). It was not remotely uncomfortable. However she was resting on my hip. I could not have put her on my bump.
What’s moon bumps ?

• Haha
  • Wow

Amelia99

VIP Member
Hmmm.....could it be because we saw the "pregnancy" fall down to her ankles at a public appearance ? Many other instances, but that one was telling all by itself.
Do you have a link to that?. I’d not heard of it. If there is proof I’m obviously willing to change my opinion.

Interesting point. The company that host Meghan's mirror do the same for a Kate fashion thing - Kate's royal closet.
So Meghan's mirror not directly linked to Smeg then? Is it a PR thing? Or someone else.making money?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

peradetlic

VIP Member
I think the playbook might be

I suspect Biden will not come to the UK and send Kamala instead. That is my prediction.... Still don't know what sort of reception the RF is going to host for POTUS or VPOTUS or other G7 dignitaries...? tough to guess
Maybe Cambs will host? 👼

Reactions: 7