Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Ideas for upstaging Wills and Catherines 10th Wedding anniversary:

HFW announces that she and Harry have actually been married for 25 years but kept it quiet so she could continue with her hugely successful acting career.​
HFW announces that it's a well known secret that Wills and Catherine were divorced before their first anniversary and have been living in sin ever since. The children are illegitimate so Archie is the true heir to the throne.​
HFW announces that the Duke of Edinburgh left everything to her in his will but the Queen is refusing to hand it over or answer calls. And Louise needs to hand over those ponies...they need to be rescued and Archie deserves them.​
New photo of HFW wearing a black mask, sat in the back of a luxury car and gazing into the camera.​
HFW announces that she is pregnant with 3rd child despite not having given birth to second one yet.​
Anyone got any other suggestions?

ETA Thanks for the new thread :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

JudithKuntz

Like a rat up a drainpipe. Don't you worry about that.

#cynical# Long-term relationships aren't built on love, they are built on economies of scale. The middle-aged bald millionaire will hook up with the pretty big-breasted blonde bimbo. That's the equation. We get that, that's fine. But when the second-rate actress marries into British Royal and tries to throw her perceived weight around, well no, we ain't having that.

Meghan is grifter. Pure and simple. I have respect for that. I really do. She's a tramp. It' the lizard brain in all of us that is working: Food, existence, safety, children. I get all that. But why can't the woman just be gracious? Show an ounce of humanity? What's with all the latent anger? The pushing-back all the time? I just don't get it. Meghan could do so much good in the world.

As a soft f)cker I still hold-out hope for Meghan and she comes good, but I fear all the vultures like Gayle King and Oprah will sponge whatever lasting essence of humanity she has left inside of her soul.
I don’t find Markle remotely difficult to understand. She has the most obvious personality disorder tnat I have ever seen play out in public.

And if you think I’m being hyperbolic, imagine what kind of person it takes to go to Windsor Castle while still just a fiance and yell so loudly at the staff that the Queen hears. That is not American chutzpah or confidence or strong black woman...that’s unhinged. Who does that?

Any brief glance at any list of symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder shows that Markle ticks every single box. Every. Single. Box.

She won’t “come good” any time soon. Since narcissists don’t see that there‘s anything wrong with them, they don’t get therapy, they just get worse. In her 50s or 60s she MAY age out of her disorder - that’s not uncommon - but the world won’t give a shit that she even exists by then so it won’t matter.

I predicted on the very day of the wedding (over on the site for women that must not be named) that within two years she’d be headed back to the US dragging Harry in her wake to try to become the new Oprah or something. She would never, ever cope with a) not being the star of the show and b) any media criticism. I was bang on. I am not psychic, just a very good judge of character...and I spotted hers from day one.

My next prediction...next year they’ll separate and a massive, ugly battle for custody of those children witl begin. If she screams at staff in the Queen’s own home how exactly do you think she behaves behind closed doors In her own home?

Bookmark this ^^^^. I’d bet money that I’m right.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 120

kev1974

VIP Member
As it's a new thread can we just take a moment to again appreciate Jan Moir calling Scabies a "Truffle Hound" this morning. Because it is glorioius.

1619175126932.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Twizzler

I believe MM put out this picture to 'outstage' Louis but also, I don't think William or Kate care. William always wanted a private life but they release these photos to maintain a relationship with the public/media without the frenzy.

• Heart
Reactions: 102

bubbadabut

VIP Member
The British tabloids have obviously had their heads together about the staged pap pics and have come to an agreement. I wonder if this is a sign of things to come. She'll be wanting that baby to stay in-utero as long as possible because who knows what going to be released after it's born?

Let's all just pause for a moment to imagine the scenes when she wakes up at 5am LA time, grabbing her phone to eagerly check Mail Online to see what everyone is saying about her. To quote a classic Scobie tweet...

"Oh..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

me from mid-America

I live in one of the ‘fly-over” states in the US. I chuckle when articles claim that Markle and Harry are “admired” in the US and that Americans were deceived by her pack-of-lies in the Oprah interview. Everyone I know thinks the two of them are vomit-inducing.

Oprah undermined her own credibility...outside of the WOKE coasts...by allowing Markle to deceive Oprah’s audience as she did. I wonder if Oprah has considered the damage done to HER own reputation:.she has a legion of staff...yet average people in comments under articles could fact-check Markle’s misstatements and she couldn’t?

Loud-mouth Hollywood and New York media are not representative of vast swaths of this country. Last thing we needed was another pontificating hypocrite...Hollywood is overpopulated with them. But they had some novelty value at first.

But even in LA, the fascination with her is fading. She achieved little on her own. In Hollywood, you are only as important as your last movie. Markle never had a ‘last movie.” Her fame is thru her not-much-Royal-anymore husband. She has played the victim card, the race card, and the gossip card. She hasn’t many cards left.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

thankyoudelia

This has got nothing to do with the shitstorm Harkles but the Duchess of Cambridge’s family are so lovely, which you can see from her sweet bro’s Insta which is devoted to his love of dogs. I sometimes wonder if all the years around the ‘normal’ Middletons have helped shape PW. Shame his brother couldn’t find the same sort of stability in a spouse.

Anyway, this from James Middleton’s Insta is the kind and funny content we all need right now:

Bet the Cambridge kids adore their Uncle James and his pets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

the musician

Chatty Member
This came up on my explore page on Instagram. These are only a few pictures released to the public of Charles with Louis. It made me wonder how many pictures there actually are of Archie with his grandfather (probably not many).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Silbee

VIP Member
After the funeral last weekend Harry and his current wife have reached a new level of low I think and everyone can feel it.

How on earth does she think, a pap shot of her and her alleged son looking like they've just emerged from a trailer park is going to knock the beautiful birthday photo of Prince Louis off the top spot is a mystery to me.

The post that someone put up earlier in the week about her and Archie walking around downtown Monteceito looking to be papped was accurate, here the daft bint is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
It's glorious that none of the UK media are using her pap shot. Dare we hope that the tide is turning.............?!??!?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

freda19

VIP Member
Things need to be said??? What? By Harry's wife?? But we all know she is a liar, why would anyone want to listen to her? There's no point.

Also 'things need to be said' by Harry's wife FOR Harry's wife. No one else thinks anything needs to be said. I'm quite sure the RF doesn't feel that anything needs to be said. It's just more attention seeking crap and placing far more importance on herself than anyone else does.

Take your lies elsewhere Mrs, no one here wants to hear them.
This makes me laugh. She's absolutely going doo lally that they are getting nowhere.
All her life she's got her way. If she wasn't immediately given 'it' she sulked. If sulking failed she'd threaten. If threatening failed then the tears and pity party gets wheeled out. Big spoiled baby.

She has stropped to her room. (left the UK).
Refused to speak to her parents/inlaws.(did their own thang in Murica)
Not getting pleaded with and petted ... hmmm... stomps around slamming doors and drawers in "I'M HERE! LOOK ! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT YOU CUNTS!" mode.
Parents took away her gadgets (MY HRH! HIS TITLES! OH FUCK!:eek::mad::mad::mad:)
Decides to up the ante and tells her mates lies about familial abuse (Literally, according to Lady C) and mutters about suicide.
Adults continue to ignore because they know it's bullshit. (Oh fuck, this is not going as planned).
Tells all her teachers etc "Make them talk to me. MAKE THEM! Tell them they're wrong to ignore me!" .The one or two teachers who stick their snouts in get ignored.
There is nothing. Radio silence. Grey rock.
Just her sobbing in her beautifully decorated room among all the lovely things she was given by her lovely parents. Watching her cousins and extended family having fun and enjoying life.

She is going mental. More mental than she already was, but she has nothing left in her armoury, so pretends she has, with vague threats of family secrets being revealed.
She's losing it. We're watching her disintegrate. And all because someone finally said "no" to her and meant it, and stuck with it. :m

All the political plans and showbiz plans are dependent on being royal, but the royals have had enough of the drama and just don't want them any more. Her offers of forgiveness failed to work their old magic, like it did with daddy and Trevor. Her demands for attention are falling on deaf ears. Nobody gives a shiny shit.

She will still fight on, and get more dirty because she has painted them into a corner and is now desperate, but the cunt is a busted flush. That smirky smile was learned at drama class to mask her inner self. Inside she is a seething cauldron of hate and revenge.

To the Royals she's just grey rock. Silly twunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

DandyTandy

VIP Member
I spoke with my gay BFF who is from LA. He said "NO ONE in LA wears long coats like that. Only tourists wear those." In regards to the shoes, they're "SO pre-COVID era". :ROFLMAO: But people in LA tend to wear sandals and flip-flops. Lastly, he said "it's 60 degrees weather this entire week and who TF wears beanies in this weather". He also hates hazzo and wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

liar liar

VIP Member
The British tabloids have obviously had their heads together about the staged pap pics and have come to an agreement. I wonder if this is a sign of things to come. She'll be wanting that baby to stay in-utero as long as possible because who knows what going to be released after it's born?

Let's all just pause for a moment to imagine the scenes when she wakes up at 5am LA time, grabbing her phone to eagerly check Mail Online to see what everyone is saying about her. To quote a classic Scobie tweet...

"Oh..."
The one thing she won't be getting is the Royal christening picture. Good.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

DarnIt

VIP Member
I believe MM put out this picture to 'outstage' Louis but also, I don't think William or Kate care. William always wanted a private life but they release these photos to maintain a relationship with the public/media without the frenzy.
W&K are smart about this. They run a good pipeline of relaxed charming photos of them as a family & the children at times of interest(birthdays, 1st day at school, playground).
All the better for Catherine taking the photos as the children are so relaxed & natural.

I notice that the reports this week of Catherine taking G&C shopping gave neither name of the shop nor papped images.
UK newspapers keeping up the goodwill with W&K.

• Heart
Reactions: 73