Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to watch in a separate room to my son and his dad. I'm crying already 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That snivelling little weasel turned his back on his family and all of this for a life in fuckin’ America.

I hope he’s dying of shame inside.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
That snivelling little weasel turned his back on his family and all of this for a life in fuckin’ America.

I hope he’s dying of shame inside.
I'm so bleeping angry with him, how dare he. Turned his back on this country, and his duty to his family and the armed forces.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Honestly, the last Royal funeral I cried over was Diana's. But this has got me crying like an idiot.

Reactions: 18
The respect they're showing Prince Philip with the care the staff are taking is really lovely to see.

Reactions: 34
I like how the BBC is silent, Sky News is running commentary..sometimes silence is what's needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The BBC coverage is very respectful, not too much commentary when not needed.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.