Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must remember to put my glasses on before reading post

"un authentic" and insincere M is especially in the coop.
I read that as in the CO - OP

Reactions: 18
And at some point we can probably use advice similar to this.

Personally I don't like calling people out i.e. slut shaming because usually it's an exercise in imagination as it's all he said or she said (because men can be sluts too) but in this case with all the stories and no removal of those stories or law suits about those stories then I would say it's factual.and therefore fair game. It points to facets of her character and as this is about deconstructing behaviour etc. Having said that I refuse to circle around the drain of the meaning behind any short comment of theirs. But that's more to do with life's too short and it will all be exposed at some point. In this case when they make another fuck up.or tell a contradicting lie.

Reactions: 15
Markle has got no sparkle
Harry is a dimbo
The pair of them are a right debacle
Shes a bimbo
I bet shes seen the ceiling at Mar-a-Largo

Reactions: 17
Nicely put !

Reactions: 15
That poster was being ridiculous, imo.

I entirely agree that we shouldn’t be shaming women for their sexual histories...I have a pretty comprehensive one myself, and I am glad I do.

But I’ll be buggered if I have to respect some tart who fucked her way to fame and then wants to boast about “female empowerment”.

Anyway, we’re all grown ups on here & we can say what we bloody like. M***net is ————> thataway if she needs somewhere she can pretend to be a feminist.

Reactions: 63
I studied Women’s Studies in the 90’s
Understanding Misogyny was certainly a huge part of my degree course

Reactions: 20
I think we should all just stick to saying what we think and roll with the reactions we get, good and not so good, without anyone having to leave.

Reactions: 32
Well, that is a very interesting interpretation and various posters have commented the set up of that whole montage made no sense but I hadn’t even thought about the book title... if true they are even more crazy than I thought!

Reactions: 16
You know what really pissed me off? When she said in the interview about Kate being called 'wait Katie' what a shitty, underhanded little dig. You Meghan, wish you had 1% of the class our beautiful Duchess of Cambridge has.

Reactions: 57
I'm loving all the sugars losing their shit on twitter because there's no pictures of Archie. It's like me kicking off because they've not released pictures of me and Philip chilling over a banger. You can’t do something if it never happened
They are completely cuckoo and desperate

Reactions: 22
I'm surprised that old megaphone hasn't tried to sue Sky News Australia. I mean they've been up there with piers Morgan with calling her out. But I didn't say anything I don't wanna give her any fresh ideas

Reactions: 29
I'm still catching up, but after seeing that wonderful photo of HM, PP with all of their great grandchildren that Catherine took, reminded me of Harry's words.

"We will be the family she never had".

While his sentiments were heartfelt and true, little did he know that she wasn't remotely interested in being part of his family at all but managed to fool him into thinking he was a safe place to land.

Oh Harry...you were played big time

Reactions: 50
From what I can remember, at the time of Princess Diana's death in 1997 it was because of some of Tony Blair's advice, that the Royal Family were able to survive the horrendous backlash they received, about the way they handled Diana's death. Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Tony Blair, but it seems that a number of people are keen to rewrite history at the moment.
I don't mean to sound disrespectful about the Royal Family, but some of us have long memories, which cannot be erased by years of well orchestrated PR exercises

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
But
But neither is it a s/he who shouts loudest and longest wins.

Reactions: 9
You can use whatever you like, if people get offended perhaps they should stick to reading the alphabet backwards, and not Tattle. Although slut, slapper and tart are quite mild really when it comes to Megsy, I think @freda19's favourite word is far more suitable and correct in this case.

Reactions: 32
You know what really pissed me off? When she said in the interview about Kate being called 'wait Katie' what a shitty, underhanded little dig. You Meghan, wish you had 1% of the class our beautiful Duchess of Cambridge has.
This the one that really grinds my gears:

“I don't want to sound dismissive: it was a difficult week on the eve of the wedding, she was upset about something, but she admitted that she was wrong and apologized. She did what I would have done if I had offended someone, "

What YOUUUU would have done? Who cares what YOU would have done?!! Who are YOUUUU!!!!
It's more typical to say "what anyone would have done", no? What a fugly creature.

Reactions: 28
Have to say I agree with you on this one. I think Haz was overindulged because of Charles' guilt over the death of Diana. Probably a natural reaction at first but should have been tempered with common sense. Nobody was doing Harry any favours by indulging him.

I also think that Harry isn't the brightest spark in the bunch but equally he isn't aware of that. As I've said before, this is a man who has achieved NOTHING on his own merit. The very fact that he's a 36 year old multimillionaire but thought people would sympathise with him because 'Daddy cut me off financially' says a lot about him. Especially at a time when people are dealing with Covid and facing financial ruin. He's not on the same planet as the rest of us and it shows.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.