Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh, if you don’t want to be the centre of attention (leaving aside the narcissism of thinking you would be), maybe JUST STFU!!!

She literally just cannot stop herself. Blatantly been sat by her laptop for the past 2 days, fingers itching to instruct her flying monkeys on what to “leak” to Scabies today. Does Harry seriously think his “bantz” “tribute” is in any way respectful? Does MeAgain not see that a major part of being royalty or a statesman (as she allegedly wants to be 🤣) is the ability to maintain a dignified silence? Such. A. twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Is this an unfortunate screen grab or has Omorrhoids been standing too close to his grill this morning - the right side of his face is slipping off!
"I'm melting.....melting!"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Anna Pasternak writing in the Telegraph today:

Yet, in spite of her constant exclusion by the Royal Family – unlike Meghan who was warmly welcomed – Wallis kept her agonies private. She never once spoke out against her in-laws. Instead, perspicacious to the potential familial tensions ahead, she sent her husband off to England with the sage advice: “Do not mention or ask for anything regarding recognition of me.” Many will find it hard to imagine Meghan offering Harry such selfless instruction.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
They will absolutely be spending time here now so they can get their photo of Archie and the queen ready for when she passes 👀

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh yeah, one thing I've learned in my many years on this planet is that if someone constantly has to tell you how rich they are, how many friends they have, how successful they are ... they generally aren't. Real people don't boast - they don't need to. Meggy is just a wannabe.
Very true, thanks. In my experience, it's another cultural difference as well. It's very common in the States to view life as some sort of competition with others; the value system based on money. For example, lots of people believe in someone's rich because they say they are. Unlike here, because of the federal/state structure, one can't check nearly as easily, by going to the Companies House records.
There's a great little book series called The Xenophobe's Guide to ... In the US one, they point out that because people need to identify with groups, and there was no (formal) social structure, one evolved around sports and flash. This is the world M lives in. There's also the much more hidden, social aristocracy based around families (and less materialistic values), but they don't make the news.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anna Pasternak writing in the Telegraph today:

Yet, in spite of her constant exclusion by the Royal Family – unlike Meghan who was warmly welcomed – Wallis kept her agonies private. She never once spoke out against her in-laws. Instead, perspicacious to the potential familial tensions ahead, she sent her husband off to England with the sage advice: “Do not mention or ask for anything regarding recognition of me.” Many will find it hard to imagine Meghan offering Harry such selfless instruction.
Isn’t Pasternak the one who wrote the Kate the Great hit piece?

Reactions: 17
Wills

A few hours later Megnuts was so mad she had to issue a PR rollout that she had a special bond with Philip lmao what a sad sad troll she is

I doubt very much that Smegma adored Prince Phillip. He was everything the woke brigade can’t handle. Strong, stoic, dutiful, straight talking and no time for pansies. Everything she quite clearly couldn’t handle. Stupid cow. Her narcissistic behaviour is seriously leaving me open mouthed. Why can’t everyone see this????

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Well said @Baguette

My reaction on reading this, especially the last paragraph:
"Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said."
View attachment 526777
Has she phoned her father lately? You know just to ask him how he is? Has she set aside their differences. Like F she has the hypocrisy of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
All the grandchildren do have the right to post their eulogies, but Harry sent his second one to backtrack from the reception of that awful, cold, knee-jerk statement. Also he wants to be equal to William. His sense of entitlement and over the other grandchildren (his cousins) is that he is the son of the future King and he is fully aware of it.

William's statement would be perfect except for the wife and years bit, it seems diggy and not necessary for a tribute.
Harry's second statement just tries too hard at being personal. His mention of future great granddaughter to be whilst trying to be family inclusive seems as naff as his Oprah gender reveal. When the queen dies I hope he doesn't add a 'boom!' to his tribute.
His second statement simply doesn't come across authentic.

And finally I find it crass that H(&M) are mentioned so much in mass media, the focus should be on Prince Philip, the Queen (and their 4 children).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm thinking wherever Hazza is this week, it isn't Frogmore.

When The Sun broke the news (first seen on Tattle 😜) that Hazza had arrived in UK, they said he was likely at Nottingham cottage. I think they knew he wasn't anywhere on the Windsor Estate via sources, so took a guess at KP and Nottingham Cottage. BP haven't commented. The Frogmore location has only come via Scobie & Chris Ship. Now we have Page Six saying Hazza has met with Princess Eugénie (and therefore has broken quarantine and needs a visit from PC Paperwork and a hefty fine 🤣) They are overdoing it.

I'm not saying Harry's in the Travelodge, but they've stuck him 'somewhere' to fulfil his quarantine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.