Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying in bed last night pondering as I often do, I was tallying a list in my head of people she’s thrown under the bus...

Prince William
Princess Catherine
Prince Phillip (everyone assumed he was the racist at first)
Princess Anne
Angela Kelly
Archbishop of Canterbury
The choir at her wedding
Princess Eugenie (more than once)

Big names there. Have I forgotten anyone?
What did she say about the choir at the wedding?

Reactions: 4
His statement wasn’t shared as he’s no longer part of the RF, and he posted his on archer well and I don’t think the TRF want anything to do with that.

I’m hoping for Eugenie to post an amazing tribute to her grandfather on her Instagram, and if she does o hope TRF shares hers :)

I just can't for the life of me find Harry's statement on the RF twitter :( I want to read the comments but it's not there!

Reactions: 28
His statement wasn’t shared as he’s no longer part of the RF, and he posted his on archer well and I don’t think the TRF want anything to do with that.

I’m hoping for Eugenie to post an amazing tribute to her grandfather on her Instagram, and if she does o hope TRF shares hers :)
aaaah now I see. Thank you
Well he couldn't have waited a little bit after Will's statement?
The man can't have 2 minutes without being overshadowed by nuthead.

Reactions: 33
So I read apparently Alison Hammond is getting a lot of grief about a comment she made about PP.

She allegedly said ‘ we were expecting him to die’.

People have been complaining about her being rude and insensitive.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
An extract from the above says:

'Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said.

That is so magnanimous of her!
I wonder if she truly realised how much she fucked up by stepping down as senior royal and want all the royal life back with that statement. I really cant believe that statement. Not even deep breath and calming techniques work

What is the possibility it's the same '5 friends' who leaked Thomas M. letter to people?

Sugars saying that 'she didnt want to take the attention from PP, so why you making it all about her, leave her alone) the witch is the one sent the statement to media (personally or through someone else - doesnt matter) 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 23
So I read apparently Alison Hammond is getting a lot of grief about a comment she made about PP.

I don't think that's particularly bad really .... we all knew it was coming!
Why is everyone so OTT offended these days?

Reactions: 27
I have a question that isn’t all that PC and I should offer a trigger warning. Hell, even Piers Morgan steered clear. But I don’t understand what brought on her suicidal ideation. It sounded to me like she was pointing at the potentially racist comments relayed by her husband. But what then? Did she fear some sort of retaliation? I might have missed the point because I didn’t watch her Oprah Winfrey interview in full - I wouldn’t have been able to keep down my dinner if I had.

The tabloid attention couldn’t have been a trigger. She had been experiencing that for a while.
People don't shoot me for this, because I'm no way undermining the gravity of the situation when people genuinely feel suicidal, quite the opposite, I think she is making the mockery of it.
Knowing what I know about her behaviour, and having had to deal with a female narc in our life for many years, I strongly suspect she was embroidering the truth to say the least. She was furious she wasn't getting her way, even might have had moments of sadness because people didn't recognise what a wonderful asset to the RF she was (sarcasm, obviously) - but genuinely depressed to the point of suicide? Unlikely. Just to give you a glimpse how their mind works - 3 examples from the narc we had to deal with (one I mentioned before):
1. Claimed to have had a surgery to remove cancer, and was allegedly advised to go on holiday to a hot country to recuperate (an excuse to get us to have the children for a period of time, we would have done without her lie). Needless to say we established later she didn't have cancer.
2. Bruised herself badly to show the bruises to her younger children to tell them that their older sibling did it to her - to explain the older sibling's decision to go and live with the father, after she changed partners, yet again. This came out after many years, the older sibling won't speak to her.
3. Last, but perhaps most relevant. She advised one of her children to go and tell the GP that they felt suicidal. Not because they did (they were going through a rough patch, caused by her actually - they were NOT, by their own admission, suicidal) - but because it opened doors to assistance, like housing (it's complicated, and I have all details, but can't post, just in case). It sort of came back and bit them on the arse later in life, because this is still on record.
Anyway - my point is that there is nothing the narc won't do or say if they want to achieve a desired effect. The long-term consequences of such actions or lies are not really considered. When caught lying, and even presented with evidence, they either still deny it (trying to make it out that you must have got it wrong somehow), or blame it on someone else (they made me do it, I had no choice) and put the tears on. Both witnessed many times in my experience. Sorry for a lengthy post, but I felt I needed to justify my statement. I know suicide is not to be taken lightly, which is why Megs really pissed me off with her claims. They will threaten to do it - it's just another tool in their box they manipulate and control people with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Skippy is still well & truly believing that Harry is not with Meghan, never has been & Meghan has backers who are setting the royal family up, the Harry on all the press & interviews is a deep fake. Unreal.
Wait what? Anymore on this story (tin hat on waiting) 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree. Need to calm down and see the bigger picture. Megain is fuming. She has totally underestimated the popularity of PP and the RF. She honestly believed that she could topple the monachy with that hideous interview, she was wrong. And this outpouring of sympathy at PP death has proven that. Can you imagine what it will be like when the beautiful and much loved Queen leaves us. I’ll share a secret, I am even surprised at the amount of love for PP. I never thought of him being so popular. But I’m so glad to see it. Megain however would not be so glad but spitting chips. She and her PR team are in overdrive trying desperately to change the narrative. This is a good thing, the more bullshit PR she or her so called friends put out just proves how desperate and angry she is. Megain was always going to make it about her. She is a self serving witch, she will never change or get it. Unfortunately head Haznot married her so we are stuck with her bullshit, we may have to learn to ignore it, somehow.

I took your advice and read the comments, I feel so much better. The comments are full of anti Megain and hate towards her. That feels better.
And can you imagine how desperate she’ll be to attend that funeral?

Let’s hope the Queen can hang on long enough for the divorce!

Reactions: 24
Wills

A few hours later Megnuts was so mad she had to issue a PR rollout that she had a special bond with Philip lmao what a sad sad troll she is

Isn’t it kind of hysterical though that the only photo that can be scraped up of her ‘special bond’ with PP is one where he’s completely ignoring her and marching a few steps ahead?! The only reason she wanted to live at Windsor was to suck up to the real power, preferably living in the castle with them. That was bashed on the head pretty fast and I’d bet no more than a couple of meetings took place in the whole massive 5 months they managed to stay at Frogmore!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Maybe the wiki page needs to have a password that only nominated posters can have access to regarding changing anything.
You, Baguette(who is a fountain of knowledge) and maybe two or three others with password access. So there is always one of you on hand to do add-ons and it can't be dicked around with by random trouble makers.
Either this thread or another I’m on had the wiki deleted by a random. Not sure if there is a way to prevent it but good idea

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Have people seen the papers ? Nearly all of them showing the picture or Prince George and Prince Philip.
Meghan really wishes she had a picture of Archie and PP now does she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

She’s not wrong - wording is a bit blunt but then Phil might appreciate that. ‘Sadly we feared this was going to happen sooner rather than later’ might have been a bit of a fluffier way of saying the same thing but o don’t think it deserves a written complaint. Who are all these people who take time to complain? Just turn it off if you don’t like it.

Reactions: 17
Wills

A few hours later Megnuts was so mad she had to issue a PR rollout that she had a special bond with Philip lmao what a sad sad troll she is

Oh dear ... she truly is deranged. Is this the best picture she could get them to find - one where Philip isn't even looking at her? Compare that one to the one above with Kate ... yep, a picture says a thousand words. That's our Meg though, never one for the details ...

Reactions: 33
Has anyone looked at the American Duchess Instagram account, someone suggested it is Meghan Markle

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why is it that Meghan's stans can never see through her lies?
One minute she says that she can't attend the funeral due to her doctor advising her not to travel 😁
The next minute she can go but doesn't want to steal the attention from everyone else 🙄

Her sugars in the meantime have been twitting away with crap about how 'a pregnant woman shouldn't travel'. So now they look even more stupid and some are weird enough to think that they shouldn't give away where Meghan is in case the mad British turn up to do her in!😁

I'm constantly amazed that these idiots don't see through all the lies. I wouldn’t care about the silly Smeg worship if they weren't so nasty about everyone else. Most people who are fans of someone just talk about how great they are without the need to vile about anyone else.
Why do they have to trash the royal family, the press, the British people and particularly William and Kate? It's a cult of pure venom and Smeg must be behind it.

I really hope that the secret services are monitoring this awful people and that the nest of vipers will be exposed to the world aand punished.
The constantly shifting sands don’t seem to register with her stans. Married...not ‘legally’ married/can’t travel on medical advice...doesn’t want to be centre of attention/PP is a gruesome old racist living corpse...PP is her bezzy mate special bond/ hate the royal family...would return in a heartbeat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think they'll kill him with kindness. If they don't, then they're playing into Meagain's narrative about how horrid they all are and then she'll say see? I was right! If they're super nice to him just like the old days then there's nothing she/they can complain about.
I wouldn't want to be Kate, having to forgive and forget what was said about her and I'm sure William is very protective. I obvs don't know William but there's something about his jaw that makes me think he's quite scary when angry! Hazno had better watch out!

I have 2 thoughts about the funeral on Saturday re Harry;

1- there’s going to be a lot of words “sacrifice, service, duty, selflessness” etc spoken

2- most people are touched and saddened by the passing off Prince Philip but it will not touch the edge of how the country will mourn for the Queen. If he feels uncomfortable at the words in thought one he must be dreading the sadly inevitable passing and funeral of his grandmother, unlikely there’ll be COVID restrictions or pregnancy to hide behind then.
He needs to find a way to make amends
Rest assured Smeg will want to be at HM The Queen's funeral. She's not going to pass up the opportunity to rub shoulders with world leaders!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.