Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more times I read William’s statement the more I can appreciate just what a statesman he is already. Imagine him in his prime as King. Every sentence can be used so subtly as pointed references to Harry and Meghan, yet none of them can. He’s a master. If he wrote it, bravo. If he didn’t write it and it came from one of his staff, bravo for him being able to listen to the people around him, not just think he can do the whole thing by himself (cough Meghan). Harry’s statement came off as childish, woke, and very ’cool dude’ which is a really becoming look for a middle aged man.
It sounded like a best man’s speech by someone in their 20’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was just entertaining myself imagining the collective implosion of the squad and the press if Prince Andrew decided to take one for the team and say that he shagged Smeg during his party days on yachts 😂😂😂😂😂
Haha! Although knowing how dim-witted the sugars are, they'd defend her by saying "ShE WaS TrAFfIcKeD By EpStEiN"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Can I check with others.....What do you understand from ....''Thank you for your service?''

It makes me think, every time, of me collecting my car from the garage after it has had a service! And thanking the mechanics for giving the car a good service!
To me, it sounds like someone instructed whomever puts out press releases to, "Just say something like thank you for your service," and they did exactly what they were told ...

Even if it was meant to sound formal, it could have been softened a little ... perhaps with, "... to many countries, patronages and communities throughout the world. You were a much loved man to many and will be irreplaceable." There, doesn't that sound less ... cold?

Reactions: 14
Has anyone looked at the American Duchess Instagram account, someone suggested it is Meghan Markle
Probably not by the looks of it....there is another one, a brand selling vintage style shoes etc, but doesn't look like anything MM would bother with.
Screenshot_20210413-082204_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm hoping that Prince William left a box of post Oprah interview press cuttings in Nott Cott for Hazno to read while he's quarantining!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Isn’t it kind of hysterical though that the only photo that can be scraped up of her ‘special bond’ with PP is one where he’s completely ignoring her and marching a few steps ahead?! The only reason she wanted to live at Windsor was to suck up to the real power, preferably living in the castle with them. That was bashed on the head pretty fast and I’d bet no more than a couple of meetings took place in the whole massive 5 months they managed to stay at Frogmore!
The best she could do 🙄🤣PP only happens to be in the same pic,no loving bond there like with Kate. And why is she wearing a poo emoji hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's an absolute disgrace that she is trying to use a dead man for PR, especially after she's caused so much stress and sadness for his grieving family.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
this is the one I was talking about
Aargh...apologies! Just had a look, but only for a moment...sugar overload 🤯 The latest post mentions a difference in class of H's (warm) and W's (cold) statement. It is, indeed, a different class - just not in the way they claim.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
It's an absolute disgrace that she is trying to use a dead man for PR, especially after she's caused so much stress and sadness for his grieving family.
Remember that the assholes are using Invictus for money... using injured military vets to fulfill their contractual obligations to Netflix.... she used the backdrop of their South African tour to generate PR for herself.nothing surprises me about these two

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion:
Meghan and Harry #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

• Heart
Reactions: 89
And ironically no-one actually authentic would ever mention how “authentic” they were! In this context it’s just a bullshit term used by the most superficial of people to cover up the gaping void where heart, soul and character should be. Prince Philip, in particular, would have loathed it!
Oh yeah, one thing I've learned in my many years on this planet is that if someone constantly has to tell you how rich they are, how many friends they have, how successful they are ... they generally aren't. Real people don't boast - they don't need to. Meggy is just a wannabe.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.