Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all need to breathe after that press statement from the PR of the delusional one. Our collective blood pressure is going to go through the roof! Maybe she is trying to finish us all off lol
I agree. Need to calm down and see the bigger picture. Megain is fuming. She has totally underestimated the popularity of PP and the RF. She honestly believed that she could topple the monachy with that hideous interview, she was wrong. And this outpouring of sympathy at PP death has proven that. Can you imagine what it will be like when the beautiful and much loved Queen leaves us. I’ll share a secret, I am even surprised at the amount of love for PP. I never thought of him being so popular. But I’m so glad to see it. Megain however would not be so glad but spitting chips. She and her PR team are in overdrive trying desperately to change the narrative. This is a good thing, the more bullshit PR she or her so called friends put out just proves how desperate and angry she is. Megain was always going to make it about her. She is a self serving witch, she will never change or get it. Unfortunately head Haznot married her so we are stuck with her bullshit, we may have to learn to ignore it, somehow.

I have never seen the comments so united before with possibly 1 exception (and that one could be sarcasm). All of them are against Meghan.
I took your advice and read the comments, I feel so much better. The comments are full of anti Megain and hate towards her. That feels better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can I check with others.....What do you understand from ....''Thank you for your service?''

It makes me think, every time, of me collecting my car from the garage after it has had a service! And thanking the mechanics for giving the car a good service!
I don’t know if it’s purely a US thing but we don’t say it in Australia. Least I don’t know anyone that does.

Reactions: 21
The redemption of Harry only happened because of William and Catherine. Up until then he'd been in a load of bother and was a bit of loose cannon.

He went everywhere with them and his relationship with William and Kate was seen as very special. They were seen as 'the boys' and as a result Harry enjoyed a position above his station. Kate inparticular was obviously very fond of Harry. He was a seen as on a par with William even though he wasn't. They carried him and gave him a purpose and what did he do?

The night before William's wedding watching Harry and William amongst the crowds who had gathered the night before genuinely filled me with joy.
Precisely

Harry is an increasingly irrelevant spare, an also ran who'd have been consigned to quietly going fat, bald, increasingly florid, making up the numbers in the reserve polo squad at the Royal Berkshire Club were it not for W and K

1618274309606.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A few hours later Megnuts was so mad she had to issue a PR rollout that she had a special bond with Philip lmao what a sad sad troll she is
I despise this evil, lying bleeping bleep. The British press should just stop reporting on her and wipe her name out of their headlines so she can spontaneously combust.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
How do we take this woman down and expose her duplicity and insanity once and for all to the world?
The British press have been bleeping useless handling and exposing this woman's lies. Maybe they're waiting till the "pregnancy" is over before unleashing but I don't have any faith.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I have a question that isn’t all that PC and I should offer a trigger warning. Hell, even Piers Morgan steered clear. But I don’t understand what brought on her suicidal ideation. It sounded to me like she was pointing at the potentially racist comments relayed by her husband. But what then? Did she fear some sort of retaliation? I might have missed the point because I didn’t watch her Oprah Winfrey interview in full - I wouldn’t have been able to keep down my dinner if I had.

The tabloid attention couldn’t have been a trigger. She had been experiencing that for a while.

Reactions: 16
I think we need the Pyscho Meg in there!

Harry and Meghan #90. Harry the beg and his Psycho Meg with the extra leg.
Yeah but that doesn't tie into the Heather Mills and one leg thing.

Reactions: 13
Yes, This DM comment on the "centre of attention" thread

Hehehe. Imagine Anne giving her a Liverpool Kiss

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 12.53.38 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

I know this has already been posted but this is surely gonna cause old megaphone to smash some more tea sets!!
When you think about it, she is missing out. She would absolutely love to be one of those royals who would accompany The Queen somewhere. Can you imagine all the photo ops and free PR she would have gotten. She really did miscalculated badly. I don’t get it at all, what was the point of that f@@@ing interview. It done her absolute no favours. It’s so baffling. But thankfully she will not be one of those lucky royals. She would have made it all about her. She did us a favour, not her intention of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
When you think about it, she is missing out. She would absolutely love to be one of those royals who would accompany The Queen somewhere. Can you imagine all the photo ops and free PR she would have gotten. She really did miscalculated badly. I don’t get it at all, what was the point of that f@@@ing interview. It done her absolute no favours. It’s so baffling.
That interview is the product of a person who thinks like a grubby-minded, ambitious little C-list entertainer, rather than like a member of a royal family. The former values exposure as an end goal, the royal values discretion. It was the absolute proof of what Anne meant when she said Meghan was the wrong sort of American for the role.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh god, 'my (insert random activity) journey'. Nrygh. Nails on a blackboard at this point.

Authentic? A useful and beautiful English word from the Greek 'authentikos', and the Latin 'authenticus' that has been rendered suspect because it's become a go-to cliche word flung about certain terrible self-help types in a most disingenuous manner. Time to reclaim it!

Philip was an authentic or rather, a genuine person, but Harry makes it sound like he's blowing out cliches about someone he barely knew. You were born in London, educated at English prep schools and then Eton, lived most of your life in Britain, and spent considerable time with the British military, you ginger fool. Stop talking like you grew up inhaling wheatgrass smoothies in Big Sur and meditating in bleeping Malibu. twit.
And ironically no-one actually authentic would ever mention how “authentic” they were! In this context it’s just a bullshit term used by the most superficial of people to cover up the gaping void where heart, soul and character should be. Prince Philip, in particular, would have loathed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lying in bed last night pondering as I often do, I was tallying a list in my head of people she’s thrown under the bus...

Prince William
Princess Catherine
Prince Phillip (everyone assumed he was the racist at first)
Princess Anne
Angela Kelly
Archbishop of Canterbury
The choir at her wedding
Princess Eugenie (more than once)

Big names there. Have I forgotten anyone?

Reactions: 37
Lying in bed last night pondering as I often do, I was tallying a list in my head of people she’s thrown under the bus...

Prince William
Princess Catherine
Prince Phillip (everyone assumed he was the racist at first)
Princess Anne
Angela Kelly
Archbishop of Canterbury
The choir at her wedding
Princess Eugenie (more than once)

Big names there. Have I forgotten anyone?
Her Father.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The more times I read William’s statement the more I can appreciate just what a statesman he is already. Imagine him in his prime as King. Every sentence can be used so subtly as pointed references to Harry and Meghan, yet none of them can. He’s a master. If he wrote it, bravo. If he didn’t write it and it came from one of his staff, bravo for him being able to listen to the people around him, not just think he can do the whole thing by himself (cough Meghan). Harry’s statement came off as childish, woke, and very ’cool dude’ which is a really becoming look for a middle aged man.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
New user here. Found this place by surprise and what a hidden gem! I spent the whole night doing catchup reading lol

What I found the most offensive about Harry is he tried to speak on behalf of Charles and William that they are trapped in royal life.

Just because he wanted an out doesn’t mean other people who CHOSE to stay are trapped, and he should know better that his own father and brother are staying because it is their duties and they understand what it meant. How can he not understand public service and devotion when he himself sees his grandmother day after day wearing the crown no matter the circumstance?

I think William’s statement is very nice and a direct personal response to what Harry have said: that he and Catherine are no quitter and will take the responsibility that is asked from them and ‘get on with the job’.

And for him to mentioned PP’s decades of devoted public service while he and his fucked up lying wife only saw security benefits and flashy military rank out of their roles with no obligations is insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Here is my take on Harry:

Harry grow up quite happy to be the spare - all the fun and none of the responsibilities. But probably around the time William got married a little seed of jealousy was planted - William the future king. Then George was born, a future king himself. Now Harry is not the spare anymore but a prince that history won’t remember. The seed of jealousy grow, and Harry kept repeating even publicly “nobody wants to be king” probably mostly for his own convincing rather then anyone else’s. Then he met Megan, the man is dumb but maybe subconsciously he wanted someone like her to sabotage his family. “If I can’t have it why should the rest of you?”. his son is born and he realized that his son will be like his cousins at best, but they will never be like the Cambridge kids. Archie will always be the cousin of George, Harry will always be the brother of William. So his jealousy grow and grow, “nobody wants to be king” is repeated over and over, “I pity all of them, they can’t be like me - look I moved to where I want”. But in reality William can be like him, he can chose to leave the succession line, but Harry can’t chose to be king.

So basically just like many of the spares before him, Harry has a poison in his heart wishing to sit on a thrown.

Reactions: 60
I read somewhere that she did not like the fact that The Royals did not splash out on fancy gifts for each other at Christmas , It is well published that they really only do token gifts and light hearted joke gifts to each other on Christmas day and I think she thought she would be dining of Gold & Silver plates
She probably thought she'd be invited down to to the vault to have her pick of whatever she fancied

How delicious it would be for Orca to uncover the moonbump deception. Sadly she seems under MM's spell atm. The Harkles' cold tribute was posted on Orca's social Media feeding into Archewell site. The interview was all about money and advertising revenue which was why Orca and harkles filmed and aired it with full knowledge of gravity of PP's condition. Orca wanted her money. Now we have mm latching onto the funeral saying she was close to Philip. Someone upthread said she was rattled and jealous over William's tribute-it's showing.
Oh, Oprah would know that it's all an act, but I believe she's one of those who's trying to take the Royal Family down. She has friends in very low places, does our Oprah:

1618288187841.png
1618288189046.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Jesus wept

Markle really is the most vomit inducing specimen in the world. I mean she lies as a matter of course. Nothing she says is rooted in truth or authenticity.

‘Doesn’t want to be the center of attention’

‘She and Prince Philip 'had a special bond and she adored him.'’

‘She's willing to forgive and move forward’

How do we take this woman down and expose her duplicity and insanity once and for all to the world?
Diana actually did have astrong bond with PP so that's where that little nugget comes from.

When you think about it, she is missing out. She would absolutely love to be one of those royals who would accompany The Queen somewhere. Can you imagine all the photo ops and free PR she would have gotten. She really did miscalculated badly. I don’t get it at all, what was the point of that f@@@ing interview. It done her absolute no favours. It’s so baffling. But thankfully she will not be one of those lucky royals. She would have made it all about her. She did us a favour, not her intention of course.
Unfortunately for her, she made the very common mistake of assuming Twitter was indicative of the real world. I'm really not sure when it's going to sink in that Twitter is a tiny fraction of the population and the stupidiest fraction at that. Better people than MM have fallen into that rabbit hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why is it that Meghan's stans can never see through her lies?
One minute she says that she can't attend the funeral due to her doctor advising her not to travel 😁
The next minute she can go but doesn't want to steal the attention from everyone else 🙄

Her sugars in the meantime have been twitting away with crap about how 'a pregnant woman shouldn't travel'. So now they look even more stupid and some are weird enough to think that they shouldn't give away where Meghan is in case the mad British turn up to do her in!😁

I'm constantly amazed that these idiots don't see through all the lies. I wouldn’t care about the silly Smeg worship if they weren't so nasty about everyone else. Most people who are fans of someone just talk about how great they are without the need to vile about anyone else.
Why do they have to trash the royal family, the press, the British people and particularly William and Kate? It's a cult of pure venom and Smeg must be behind it.

I really hope that the secret services are monitoring this awful people and that the nest of vipers will be exposed to the world aand punished.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I just can't for the life of me find Harry's statement on the RF twitter :( I want to read the comments but it's not there!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.