Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't be so sure about that one.

When one loves somebody its incredible how that love is expressed in eulogy. I recall a very shy nephew giving my father the most beautiful tribute I've ever heard. Writing/speaking from the heart is actually quite easy as it's authentic and resonates as such. I also recall insincere people attempting flowery tributes and it rings quite hollow.

I like to think Wills and Kate had a hand in it together.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

When one loves somebody its incredible how that love is expressed in eulogy. I recall a very shy nephew giving my father the most beautiful tribute I've ever heard. Writing/speaking from the heart is actually quite easy as it's authentic and resonates as such. I also recall insincere people attempting flowery tributes and it rings quite hollow.

William is intelligent, well educated, & we’ve not heard of anyone writing his essays for him to get his degree.
He has spoken from his heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Meghan Markle rejected royal life when she 'realised how unglamorous it is' (msn.com)

Yeap - this probably sums it up.

Happy to be a force for change, be all boots on the ground and stand up for the rights of others, as long as its totally glam.

Otherwise, you can duck off.

I read somewhere that she did not like the fact that The Royals did not splash out on fancy gifts for each other at Christmas , It is well published that they really only do token gifts and light hearted joke gifts to each other on Christmas day and I think she thought she would be dining of Gold & Silver plates

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Doesn’t matter what Harry says in my opinion I will always remember the absolute horrible stuff about PP immediately after that interview in the cesspit that is Twitter- that’s what he created, that’s what he opened the door to on his dying grandad!
This is the one I found

Short for "witches be queefing". Queefing is the discharge of air from the vaginal tract, known as vaginal flatulence.
Tweet: My girlfriend just made a fart with her lady parts. #bbq :( :( :(
Where did u guys see that its possible she might fly over??
She had a delivery of broomsticks 🧹

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God, I hope this is true!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How delicious it would be for Orca to uncover the moonbump deception. Sadly she seems under MM's spell atm. The Harkles' cold tribute was posted on Orca's social Media feeding into Archewell site. The interview was all about money and advertising revenue which was why Orca and harkles filmed and aired it with full knowledge of gravity of PP's condition. Orca wanted her money. Now we have mm latching onto the funeral saying she was close to Philip. Someone upthread said she was rattled and jealous over William's tribute-it's showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The RF will have had sharp minded insightful people on board for some time to get an advanced silent grip on what makes MM tick.
They will be researching, testing & honing the deals on the table to lever the children away from MM in the nicest possible way leaving few traces as they do so. No pun intended, but there are royal personages involved & MI? are long masters of black propaganda.
She will be outmanoeuvred but it will take some time. She may talk a good fight, & so far she has got her way clambering the greasy pole, but she is starting to falter as comes up against the Black Hole that is the British Establishment - press, judiciary etc.

Hazza has been a loose cannon on the RF decks for some time, albeit charming & fun but of variable temperament & minimal intellectual grit. The RF has long planned to modernise & rationalise, both Hazza & AndyPandy (another poor perfomer) did not make the grade & both required managed exits to other gentlemanly occupations. Alas both Hazza & AndyPandy engaged their dicks rather than their brains causing all sorts of short-term aggravation, but the silver lining is that the sound & fury of their transgressions gives The Firm enough air cover to move them on as always the plan.
Both Sentebele & Invictus gave Hazza projects that were fun, matched his skills, his interests & played to his strengths.
He could have made all of this & more work so well.
But along comes MM, whispers sweet poison (lurvedrug #9) into his ears, cracks his nuts with one glance & he looses his focus.
The RF gave Hazza the shovel to dig what he thought was his tunnel out of the RF.
Alas poor boy does not know when to stop digging.
What an amazing post. I so hope you are 100% right about the Establishment machinations behind the scenes.

Reactions: 26
See this sort of tit really gets under my skin, you cannot possibly have PTSD from one poxy argument and throwing comments out like that really devaluates and trivialises those who truly do suffer from PTSD. How utterly awful to do that. Like when people throw out ‘oh it’s my OCD” when they just like things tidy. These are very real and very deliberating conditions that suffers struggle with daily. Not just something to throw about lightly. Grrrr.
Sorry Rant over
The woke can and do.

Victimhood and weakness of character makes you a hero apparently

Look at the bewildered idiots who believed MM when she talked racism, when she said her son was denied a title due to skin colour?

What has happened to society when cancel culture and victim culture trump excellence and achievement?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

BIB. I agree.
This one below comes from the heart as well. Quite authentic.
"thank you for your service... You will be greatly missed."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She will not come here. It's all PR shite to keep her name linked into the big story of the day.
She would rather revert to her original nose, chin, cheeks, underbite caveman jaw, eyes and curly hair that she has spent years getting rid of than set foot in the UK.:ROFLMAO:
You could well be right. Me, I think that if she did come over it was separately, after him.

The Royal Family need to take on board that the vile postings on SM are coming as much from the Queen's grandson as they are from Meghan Markle. He is equally responsible, and the man-child the RF are fussing over must hate them or he would do something about it. No excuses. They seem to be blind to it, it's never mentioned and H&M are never called out yet there's so much evidence of the trouble they are causing. I don't understand it and there needs to be a police investigation.

Reactions: 22
Next thread title PLEASE!!!!!

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Pyscho Meg - Shes Heather Mills with an extra Leg........brill whoever suggested Heather Mills in the thread. I'm just adding Smegs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It would be great, but either way I think Orca is no fan of the harkles. I think the 'sistas' & BLM bandwagon thing was her iniitial attraction but from the snippets I watched of that interview I didn't detect any real warmth, just a lot of acting from two mediocre actresses.
Orca has been hassling the real Royals for years for a 121 interview special and they've been dodging her like crazy, so I think doing the smeggy one was a spit at the real royals as well as being a money raker. She's been in this game too long not to recognise a grifter. I think she sees through smeggy but is still clutching steadfastly to the sistas thing while it's still fashionable. Yes she made a lot of money from it, but the fall out has not been positive once people got over the initial jaw dropping lies being spewed. Orca's rep has dived recently thanks to her kissy cuddles with Weinstein and the various sex scandals at her school and church. Maybe she thought elevating a sista to sainthood would play out well. It hasn't.
Either way, I doubt she is avoiding smeggy and I bet she shows some form of solidarity while hazza is in the UK, but I don't think they are in any way close. Apart from anything else, she sat there watching smeggy spill her guts on her in laws and family so she won't want someone like that in her personal life. It will be business only. No pyjama parties with her and Gayle and NO secrets shared.

Reactions: 46
What about a combined effort.

Harry and Meghan #90. Harry the beg and his Heather with the extra leg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ha ha love that to happen DollyBlue, we live in hope
Any hook-up with an ex and my money's on Diane Abbot. She's mature, discreet and knows all the tricks, a mother-figure and cute because she can't count which makes Noballs feel like a superior manly stallion. Also as proof, Diane's been missing from her spot in the Commons since Sunday.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If William doesn't wear full uniform, seriously, I'll punch a hole in the wall.

PPs funeral will be photographed and remembered for generations to come. W will be king. H will be a footnote. The situation now wont matter in years to come. How DARE William have to bow to the tantrums of his God awful younger brother?

What's important is that due respect is paid, in the customary manner. duck H and his wife's demands, they don't get to make any demands. THE END.

What will future generations make of a break with protocol just to accommodate H's ego?
Well she had to get some kind of reference in the proceedings
Telling Harry to say everyone to wear SUITS
She will be giggling away as she reads the words suits in the press
She will be thinking bugger I should have got him to mention CROCODILE 🐊 shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.