Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can leave your tin foil hat on--it's very fetching. 😁
A few years ago, there were discussions onTumblr about MM blackmailing the RF. The theory was she had info on Andrew, Harry and also Beatrice through her yachting and Soho house days.
I think it was Skippy, who very dramatically said that PH had fallen on the sword for the RF. I opted out then and thought they were all as mad as Hatters and haven't been back to Tumblr since but I now feel like an idiot because some of their "conspiracy theories" from back then appear to have some truth to them. Eugenie knew MM before Harry did.
I don't know anymore! The Yorks could just be being supportive or there could be more to it. Only time will tell.
Makes you think Appleblossom, good post and perhaps there is some truth in it

Reactions: 9
Makes you think Appleblossom, good post and perhaps there is some truth in it
Eugenie may be trying to intercede/help the situation, or talk to H on his own, away from that ratbag ....

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if MI5 have bugged the place where he's staying. They could glean some valuable information on the situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
While I think Andrew is a sleazy piece of tit, and Fergie a stupid woman who has her eye on the money I do think that Bea and Eug have made the best job they can of their upbringing, and while obvs v priviliged, seem to be relatively normal young women doing normal stuff.

Hazzno and the Ho - no chance.

Reactions: 17
Nah. Harkle PR trying to get 'Prince Philip' and Markle in the search results. They are gunning away to keep her digital visibility up. Losing battle. Ignore it.

I'm more worried that we are about to get a 'surprise' appearance by the Megzilla in London via someone's private jet. She's obviously going out of her mind seeing all the focus go elsewhere.
This. Totally agree. She is sounding batshit crazy! The Queen understands, her relationship with the Queen, special bond. The more crap that she sends out, the more rattled she is. This is a good thing...I think??

Reactions: 18
If this is true, I am actually getting pissed off.
It will be rubbish.He is self isolating, I am sure he will of not met with Eugenie who has just had a baby and probably will not have been vaccinated yet. Not until his tests are done anyway.

Reactions: 18
Jesus wept, the woman who fell out with Sharon Osborne is now claiming she has PTSD
See this sort of tit really gets under my skin, you cannot possibly have PTSD from one poxy argument and throwing comments out like that really devaluates and trivialises those who truly do suffer from PTSD. How utterly awful to do that. Like when people throw out ‘oh it’s my OCD” when they just like things tidy. These are very real and very deliberating conditions that suffers struggle with daily. Not just something to throw about lightly. Grrrr.
Sorry Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Its weird because Heather Mills is the person that Megz reminds me of - another utter fantasist and lunatic.
Haha, yes! Not only was she a real piece of work, a lifelong compulsive liar and manipulator, she met her Waterloo via McCartney's divorce lawyer, Fiona Shackleton, who mysteriously attended the Harkle wedding. She was so mad at her settlement (basically a small fraction of what she wanted) that she threw water at Shackleton in court!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This. Totally agree. She is sounding batshit crazy! The Queen understands, her relationship with the Queen, special bond. The more crap that she sends out, the more rattled she is. This is a good thing...I think??
I'm assuming at this stage that:

1) Harry was told 'you can come back for the funeral, but don't bring the Yank'
2) The penny has dropped that the Oprah interview makes them look cold and heartless, whilst Phil lay dying
3) Various bigwigs/deals they had on the go have already dropped them

• Haha
Reactions: 30
To be fair, William probably had help writing his statement.
Don't be so sure about that one.

When one loves somebody its incredible how that love is expressed in eulogy. I recall a very shy nephew giving my father the most beautiful tribute I've ever heard. Writing/speaking from the heart is actually quite easy as it's authentic and resonates as such. I also recall insincere people attempting flowery tributes and it rings quite hollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
In all honesty I can see her willingly handing them over when their use has run out. Not joyfully though there will be drama before that.

But once she has found a new primary source and they become a bother and get in the way of her having a good time jet setting or something.

It's exactly what my mother (a narc) did twice.
The RF will have had sharp minded insightful people on board for some time to get an advanced silent grip on what makes MM tick.
They will be researching, testing & honing the deals on the table to lever the children away from MM in the nicest possible way leaving few traces as they do so. No pun intended, but there are royal personages involved & MI? are long masters of black propaganda.
She will be outmanoeuvred but it will take some time. She may talk a good fight, & so far she has got her way clambering the greasy pole, but she is starting to falter as comes up against the Black Hole that is the British Establishment - press, judiciary etc.

Hazza has been a loose cannon on the RF decks for some time, albeit charming & fun but of variable temperament & minimal intellectual grit. The RF has long planned to modernise & rationalise, both Hazza & AndyPandy (another poor perfomer) did not make the grade & both required managed exits to other gentlemanly occupations. Alas both Hazza & AndyPandy engaged their dicks rather than their brains causing all sorts of short-term aggravation, but the silver lining is that the sound & fury of their transgressions gives The Firm enough air cover to move them on as always the plan.
Both Sentebele & Invictus gave Hazza projects that were fun, matched his skills, his interests & played to his strengths.
He could have made all of this & more work so well.
But along comes MM, whispers sweet poison (lurvedrug #9) into his ears, cracks his nuts with one glance & he looses his focus.
The RF gave Hazza the shovel to dig what he thought was his tunnel out of the RF.
Alas poor boy does not know when to stop digging.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jesus wept, the woman who fell out with Sharon Osborne is now claiming she has PTSD
Wow, that must be the fastest diagnosis of PTSD I've ever seen before. Given you need to have experienced the symptoms for one month before meeting the diagnostic criteria, she must have been sitting outside the psychiatrists office waiting for her diagnosis.

Or maybe they diagnosed her 3 days early... y'know, just the three of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.