Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 525784That’s how you honour your Grandfather! Not a quick couple of sentences that anyone could’ve wrote. Truly lovely words from William
How beautiful. I love that he included his wife and children in this - it sounds like PP was a very special, very involved grandfather and great-grandfather.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
@Lilu22 thank you. Isn't it lovely how he mentioned Catherine and his children spending time with Prince Philip.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
View attachment 525784That’s how you honour your Grandfather! Not a quick couple of sentences that anyone could’ve wrote. Truly lovely words from William
Love that he wrote about supporting the Queen. Beautiful sentiment and also the fact he wrote about the children being collected in the carriage might hit home for Harry as his children won’t ever have that closeness.
Have that Markle!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
a very sincere message but omg the digs to his brother and sister in law. Very pointed and at least someone has the balls to say it all outloud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Love William's tribute. Compare it to Harry's. A world of difference. Harry's was like the kind of thing you say for a work colleague who you hardly knew 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Most Grandparents are such a special, key role in any child's life and its clear that Philip played an active role in all of his grandchildren's lives. Such a shame that the same presence won't be felt by Harry's children with Charles or their great grandmother the Queen. We only get a short while with them :( of course Meghan knows nothing of forming close family bonds so this will be of no importance to her but Harry will know. He must know surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I was just reading this and I just burst out into tears 😭😭😭.

The photo omg that’s the sweetest.

I’ve been into a few shops today and they have tributes outside for PP, his picture and a lovely condolence message.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I like how Wills has put in about Catherine having time to get to know him

• Heart
Reactions: 55
What a lovely tribute from William, that last sentence had me in 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 38
More 'healing the rift' dribble from Richard Fitzwilliam. Now apparently Prince William shouldn't wear his uniform as it might upset Poor Hawwy

According to a royal expert, Prince William and Prince Harry will wear the same suits for their grandfather's funeral on Saturday to avoid a "rift."

It was previously reported that the Duke of Sussex could be expected to dress in a suit - and not his uniform - as a result of him and Meghan stepping back as senior royals.

Prince William could wear his military uniform at the ceremonial service for Philip as he's a working royal but Richard Fitzwilliams said it was more likely he would wear a suit to avoid contrasting with Harry.

The Duke of Sussex can no longer wear his honorary military outfit after losing the titles.
William should honour his grandfather and wear his uniform and not wear a suit just to placate his traitorous brother who should be locked in the Tower of London for treason.🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This will probably hit a nerve across the pond, a beautiful heartfelt statement from William featuring a beautifully taken photo by Catherine. I can already hear another teaset being smashed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
It was a lovely genuine heartfelt statement. You could feel the warmth and strong family bond

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Megaim must be getting her photoshoppers working on a picture with PP and Archie that she can release.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.