Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is that William will wear his uniform, Andrew and Harry will be in black suits.

I also believe that the BRF will be polite, but distant to to Harry. I don't think they will be overly friendly - but he will still see what he lost.
I can't see William reaching out to Harry - I personally see William to be quite stubborn and also sensitive. He is offended and angry.

He will fly back to the US on Sunday and then on the Monday Gayle will report what he thought of the funeral.

In my view he shouldn't have come to the funeral. It is difficult already and this Oprah interview is too fresh in people's minds.

Reactions: 47
At some point over the weekend, he will have to look the person in the eye who he accused of questioning the colour of his unborn child.

I wonder how that'll go?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So he will still be wearing his medals that he got just not with an army uniform.

I swear to god if megaphone blabs to gayle King about the funeral I will flip!!

Reactions: 26
...and she opened the door to being mentally unstable and a consummate liar.
Yes, also the investigation into bullying could give them more evidence against her, I think that they can win the war even if they lose a few skirmishes. There is also the appeal by ANL, and it will be very revealing if she sues Piers Morgan. Often this is what brings women like MM down, they tell so many lies and their behaviour doesn't match their words. The RF not lowering themselves to her level, and responding in kind, is their best weapon, narcissists hate being ignored ,when you don't join them in their horrible behaviour they have nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
There seems to be a total blackout on all photos and PR here, that will piss the Montishito hag off no end and the stupid press that love him. They cannot bear to be ignored and no words yet from Harry the hasbeen. Personally after the funeral and tea afterwards he should be told to duck off back to Montishito to the hag and dollies and not to come back again and no cigar, no titles and no dosh. Call a cab back to Heathrow and.kick his arse into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The reality is that Harry is being abused by Meghan, I mentioned before that one of narcissists favourite things to do is deny their victims sleep, drama is their sustenance, it is nothing for them to spend hours screaming and gas-lighting their victims. Harry may not know what the truth is anymore. His reality and what is real probably don't match. The RF will know this, and they will be angry and frustrated but attacking Harry and criticising MM will only further isolate him. Harry has done some stupid things, but that doesn't mean he deserves to be in an abusive relationship, and those poor children deserve better than MM as a mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

@stormyseas posted this in the previous thread - sorry I couldn't quote you because the thread had closed.

Love this finishing to the article 😂😂😂 (BIB highlights my own)

"Harry and Meghan quickly went about inking a three-year podcasting deal with Spotify, said to be worth between US$15 million to US$18 million. There’s also a deal with Harry Walker Agency, which also represents the Obamas, for public speaking engagements.

According to The New York Times, fees are estimated at US$1 million per speech, and the Duke is expected to discuss topics like mental health and grieving.

Perhaps they should expand their topics to self-entitlement, boundless avarice, unbridled ambition, fame-seeking, with a special section on victim politics.

It is also ironic that Harry has always railed at the press and yet courted exactly the kind of curated media coverage when they spoke to Oprah.

One can’t help but compare how these two have lived their lives to that of Queen Elizabeth II. She has been on the throne for 70 years and seen major political changes such as the devolution in the United Kingdom, the accession of the United Kingdom to the European communities, Brexit, Canadian patriation and the decolonisation of Africa.

She also lived through family issues such as the death of Princess Diana and the marriage breakdowns and sex scandals of her children. In the face of so much scrutiny and criticism, she’s remained stoic.

Harry and Meghan, on the other hand, stepped back from their royal duties after just two years. And this despite the fact they couldn’t have that many duties seeing as how far down the line of succession they were.

They’re the complete opposite of what the Queen and royalty have always represented: Elegance, restraint, respect, stoicism, resilience, sacrifice, duty, and class.

Come to think of it, Hollywood can have them."

• Heart
RF will do the ‘right thing’.
If the goal is to provide him with a sense of safety & security so that he both knows & feels that he can leave the marriage, then it’ll be a firm hand in a velvet glove. If does return, it wasn’t be the same as before. He’ll have very cut down duties so that he can have the life he both wants & needs. Several of his Great Uncle Dukes have quiet family & working lives, & support HMTQ. All of this is possible if there is no MM in the mix. Sensible solutions to raise the children will be thrashed out.

Everyone is older & wiser.
Hazza has behaved very badly & caused both his family & the nation distress & reputational harm, & he is responsible as an adult for these actions. Maybe Philip’s death is Hazza’s turning point?

But if he acts up like an arrogant entitled pup, he’ll be spoken to & driven to the airport.

After the public response to Diana’s death, HMTQ & Charles are aware how strong & deeply felt the Great British Public’s sense of fair play can be. Now we have SM which speeds up the cycling of news & public opinion. HMTQ & Charles will be acutely aware of the scrutiny of Hazza’s behaviours whilst he is here, what he says, what he does, now he does it.

By his actions, Hazza has bought himself some heavy duty press & public scrutiny.
Hazza Mate, you brought this on yourself, you should have stepped away quietly & kept your gob shut.
Your Uncle Andrew has had this explained to him carefully & he’s getting on with a quiet life (as best as he can).
Absolutely love this post..And a Firm Hand in a Velvet Glove is perfect for Harry now. The Queen and Prince Charles will be so happy to have him back in the UK . The main person for him to impress though will be William. If he starts off with his poor me attitude William will blast him after the funeral and pretty much kick his arse back to the US. The whole family will try to make him feel loved and welcome but will be watching closely for any Marklelike Misdemeanours...One thing I do know is he loved his Grandfather wholeheartedly and this is a sad end to Phillips massive love and affection for Harry. I hate that monster Meghan for this 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh it's unrelenting, isn't it? William definitely should wear his uniform, whether "poor Hawwy" feels good about it or not. It's not all about his feelings, certainly shouldn't be. Actually not about him at all. But Montecito PR has gone into overdrive, Smeggy didn't manage to get a pap shot, so Hello, on Sunshine Sucks out of their Arse's orders dug out an old unseen photo. You would have thought (judging by the amount of press) Prince Philip had one and only grandchild. The ginger one.
William should absolutely wear a uniform to honour his grandfather who fought in WWII and has always been involved with the armed forces

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Here's the CBS This Morning segment on Prince Philip. It's reasonably balanced but too Harry-centric yet again, managed to mention Jeffrey Epstein, Meghan's pregnancy, an Oprah interview picture or two. Zero mention of William. Bit of chat from Gayle after the clip but she had no 'insight' from the Harkle Hotline, I noticed.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The reality is that Harry is being abused by Meghan, I mentioned before that one of narcissists favourite things to do is deny their victims sleep, drama is their sustenance, it is nothing for them to spend hours screaming and gas-lighting their victims. Harry may not know what the truth is anymore. His reality and what is real probably don't match. The RF will know this, and they will be angry and frustrated but attacking Harry and criticising MM will only further isolate him. Harry has done some stupid things, but that doesn't mean he deserves to be in an abusive relationship, and those poor children deserve better than MM as a mother.
Well said Two cats and I agree with you, he doesn't know his arse from his elbow

Here's the CBS This Morning segment on Prince Philip. It's reasonably balanced but too Harry-centric yet again, managed to mention Jeffrey Epstein, Meghan's pregnancy, an Oprah interview picture or two. Zero mention of William. Bit of chat from Gayle after the clip but she had no 'insight' from the Harkle Hotline, I noticed.

that is a puke inducing tv station, they should be ashamed

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Her Majesty could grant Harry the right to wear a uniform, strictly to honour his grandfather, it would also be a huge reminder of what he has given up for MM. I also think it would really annoy MM which would be a bonus, it would take away her power to say how horrible they wear in not letting him wear the uniform.
I sincerely hope this won't happen. The uniform is not fancy dress; it actually means something. However, Hazno was allowed a beard while in uniform (a no-no normally) but I'm hoping this is where they'll draw the line. He'd walk around like a peacock in heat if he'd be allowed back in his shiny soldier outfits:sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The comments from people around the world are interesting. Many commenting on him being disrespectful.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I sincerely hope this won't happen. The uniform is not fancy dress; it actually means something. However, Hazno was allowed a beard while in uniform (a no-no normally) but I'm hoping this is where they'll draw the line. He'd walk around like a peacock in heat if he'd be allowed back in his shiny soldier outfits:sick:
I'm admiring the delicacy of the Palace at the moment.

It's been a disgrace that the Royal Marines have been without a Captain General for a year, since Hazza went rogue in Canada. But BP had foreseen the day was rapidly and inevitably approaching that William and Harry would appear at their grandfather's funeral, and have avoided Harry in his plain suit standing next to the new CGRM.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So he will still be wearing his medals that he got just not with an army uniform.

I swear to god if megaphone blabs to gayle King about the funeral I will flip!!
She is going to have to be very careful how she plays things out during this coming week.

I think she'll bide her time until she gets her power base back at home where she can fully debrief and control him and then start with the dribbles.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
All his life they bent over backwards for Harry. William is a future King and is entitled to wear his uniform to his grandfathers funeral.
I suspect after them calling his wife out by name as being mean and using the term waity katie that William will be not be in favour or wearing a suit to appease his spoiled brat of a brother.
Harry has to get it into his very thick skull that he wanted out so they let him go, that means he is at the back of the queue behind the Senior Royals and working members of the family.
Reading all these posts about how wouldnt it be lovely if he decided to get rid of meg and come back and be all family together again is making me shake my head.
He doesnt think he did anything wrong at all. He genuinely believes that his family have been cruel to him all because they didnt let him have his own way for the first time in his life. He is behaving as a spolied child and should be ignored until he learns to behave like a rational person.
He cannot be trusted and is 100 % in it with meg.
Yes she is very controlling and probably maps his life out to the minute but he had that all his life, someone has always told him when to do things as he is just so very very thick he wouldnt know how to plan a day.
I have no sympathy for him at all, not one iota.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Will be very interesting to see the body language between Harry and his family. I have no doubt all members will remain professional and will honour Philip, but it will be VERY interesting to see any awkwardness between them. Particularly Harry, after THAT interview, standing next to the same people he slagged off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 40
E8EC0099-76D0-4556-B5ED-449813E88944.jpeg
That’s how you honour your Grandfather! Not a quick couple of sentences that anyone could’ve wrote. Truly lovely words from William

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 123
Just heard on Sky, Williams message about his grandfather. It's wonderful. I'll look for it on the www for you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.