Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread!

Thank you for the joint effort for the title
@Kotare @50sGirl @JAR21 ❤ 👑

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hubby is ex navy and always stuck up for hazza. He now has nothing but disgust for him and merchiemeg. I imagine there are a lot of forces people who feel the same. He also commented how the overwhelming reaction to PP has been positive and good for the royal family and shows how the silent majority feel. The RF is safe for a bit longer yet.
Clever hubby. When I pay attention to social media and esp Twitter I start to lose hope and think many have an opinion in direct opposite to me but when it counts the most, the silent majority show it’s strength and I can breath a sigh of relief. Megs and Haznot live in that bubble world and don’t really get it. It must be quite a shock to them how the whole world including Americans of importance, that is, the Obamas and the current President, and Vice President, etc, feel about PP and the RF. Bet you they didn’t expect that.

Reactions: 45
Interesting old gossip from Popbitch. Finally finished reading the whole of the Popbitch archive and found this from February 2016.

It is regarding the Arts Council
Screenshot_20210409-130739_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Great title.

Here's hoping that this photo of Haznoballs smiling yesterday for the first time since his wedding is a turning point, and the beginning of the end of the Monteshitto Muckup.

1618219895721.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Longtime lurker here saying hello. These are fantastic threads, and I am so appreciative of the non-woke, sensible tone. I’d join in more but they move so fast that I’m on permanent catch-up. Still, this is my bedtime reading nowadays and what I look forward to most at the end of an exhausting day with young kids! Thank you all...in fact, if I may, “thank you for your service” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Great title.

Here's hoping that this photo of Haznoballs smiling yesterday for the first time since his wedding is a turning point, and the beginning of the end of the Monteshitto Muckup.

View attachment 525537
How is this the first pic we have seen of H happy in YEARS!!!! He is alone and back in his country that is saying a lot

Reactions: 21
“La salope” is planning to sue Piers Morgan? His comments are lightweight compared to those of us tattlers, all of them still true though! 🤣

• Haha
Either the RF will take the opportunity to pounce and kill harry with kindness whilst Meagain isn’t around, it will be a smart move as they cannot play the victim card if seen to be nice to him.

or they will shun him completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I hope its the beginning of the end for Harry and MeAgain
Antisocialmedia my thoughts exactly, I do not believe he is happy with that slut and perhaps his time over here may endorse that, would love to see him abandon her but of course there are the 2 dollies to think of, will have to see how the family reacts to him I think and if he is prepared to atone for his actions, won't ho!d my breath though

How weird are the dynamics of that family now:

TQ- utterly bereft, grieving, grandson chose the last months of their 73 year marriage to call out family as racist and unsupportive. Even if she had to spend a day cleaning up his mess it’s a day she should’ve been spending with her dying husband.

PC- called out for cutting him off and carpet rolled out for more vileness about his wife And relationship with his ex wife.

PW- fed up of having his mother’s memory dragged up, sick of having to remind people she was also his mother, sick of being reminded of his parents divorce and having laid it all to bed for sake of him personally and also for the crown having it raked up by loads of Americans on Twitter. Sick of having his wife dragged into it, sick of having to be confronted with one day he’ll be king but having all he’s ever know. And tried to make better being kicked about by MM.

pE & PB- thanks for always stealing our thunder but just had a baby/ got married so you know why not go the whole hog do an interview and push the ‘’my dads a pea do’ narrativeon Twitter. Whilst your at it there’s a lovely meme going round saying how ugly we are- thanks cuz!

ZT- Thabks now everyone thinks my mum is the one who made the brown comment.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Welcome to the new thread!

Thank you for the joint effort for the title
@Kotare @50sGirl @JAR21 ❤ 👑

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:
Thank you @Rubythefirebat @Kotare @50sGirl and @JAR21 for the new thread. A very fitting title ❤

Reactions: 11
Either the RF will take the opportunity to pounce and kill harry with kindness whilst Meagain isn’t around, it will be a smart move as they cannot play the victim card if seen to be nice to him.

or they will shun him completely.
I think they'll kill him with kindness. If they don't, then they're playing into Meagain's narrative about how horrid they all are and then she'll say see? I was right! If they're super nice to him just like the old days then there's nothing she/they can complain about.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He looks happy to be back.

It will be quite interesting to see if he enjoys being back and realises what he’s missing, the closeness of the family the love etc.

Maybe with Meghead not around to speak int his ear he can talk to his family properly and realise he married a nada woman

Great title.

View attachment 525537

Reactions: 15
Don't think that photo is of yesterday as he'd need a face mask on, as would the driver, it also said a car with blacked out windows was waiting for him.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.