Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? His mother was NOT an embarrassment. She had hearing difficulties and mental health issues, nothing to be embarrassed about at all. A little knowledge certainly is a dangerous thing
She hid Jews in her home and fended off searches by emphasising her hearing issues and being as awkward with the Gestapo as she could till they left her alone.
And she didn't "invent a religious order". She gathered a group of similar minded philanthropic women and using their own money they assisted the poor by setting up soup kitchens, a thing unheard of at the time. They wore habits to indicate the fact that they were charitable sisters. Nor was Philip embarrassed by her at his wedding. She chose to be low profile at the service because she knew silly cunts with few brain cells would poke at her choosing to wear her chosen habit rather than flaunt herself in fashionable furs etc.
In 1993 Yad Vashem bestowed the title of Righteous Among the Nations on Princess Alice. A huge honour earned for her protection of Jews.

Fuck sake, we should all be such an embarrassment.

Cuntchops and his ho have NO grievances whatsoever. They wanted to merchandise the Royal name and were told they couldn't. That's it. The crux of their whining.They can stay fucked off. Cunts.

Reactions: 124
Omg... my post is too short cos I haven't even said it yet.......well what I wanted to say was....Kate and Wills....theyvlive him...Harry... absolutely love him... he was part of there little trio... they had the best fun...ever... laughing...taking the mucky.. just generally fooling around... if anyone can make him just stop and think about what he has had and what he truly wants... its Kate.. this is HONEST love and compassion... and they ALL three know it.. Harry tried to find it on his own and he blew it... they are all three aware of this...

Reactions: 12
As I wrote earlier, I don't get all that "heal the rift" shit. If my brother slagged me and my family on international TV, stirred trouble in international relationships that I have to mend, undermined my job and my effort, there is no chance in hell that anything than formal "How do you do" is passing my lips. Maybe not even that.

Reactions: 51
I think you're right about the payroll. They are getting increasingly vocal.
One of the comments on her tweet, deranged doesn't quite cover it.

Reactions: 38
Ooer, that Alana is not nice.
#GetBackInYourBox?
Pot. Kettle. Black...soz, PotOfColour (POC).

Reactions: 18
This woman needs to spend less time on her make up and more time thinking (about something other than make up).

Moron.

Reactions: 24
n times over.

Reactions: 33
I bet she makes him wear a Go pro the whole time he is here.
Plus a lil James Bond style button cam installed in his tie pin for direct funeral footage.

Reactions: 24
So not really acting......just another Friday night out ?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.