Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is unbelievable! It doesn't say who wrote it, just "Telegraph Reporters" How can Farky possibly be in the line of succession?

Reactions: 7
I don't know, I think they're just trying to fill the site up with royal content during a buzzy week for it and random article of the line of succession is easy to slap together. It's not really about the Harkles.

It's weird though because it lists "Princess Eugenie's son" but doesn't give his name August Philip Hawke and doesn't mention little Lucas Philip either, just Mia and Lena.

Reactions: 14
Her Father.
Given "the family she never had" comment from Noballz - she's thrown her entire family on both sides under the bus too. Despicable.
That interview is the product of a person who thinks like a grubby-minded, ambitious little C-list entertainer, rather than like a member of a royal family.
She punched above her weight in fame. The dumb bitch wanted to be super famous but never in a million years expected the level that she got, so always primed herself to fight at the bottom of the barrel with reality TV trash and influencers.

Reactions: 21
We have some actual journalism in that article, rather than Harkle PR. Thanks for posting it - definitely worth a read. The TL -DR
- Harry and William have spoken on the phone
- Royal sources: the emphasis on Saturday will be solely on the Queen.
- Harry has to take a PCR test on Friday to exit quarantine but will not have results until Saturday, so not meeting anyone in person until then.
- Potentially a meeting between the Cambridges and Harry informally and outside next week.

Reactions: 26
Megnetta: ‘Wanna brown baby like the other muvvers’
Hazzayne: ‘Oh Megs, what can we do? I is Ginge through & through‘.
M: ‘Wanna brown baby. All the other girls got one, Mads, Ange, SandyB, they’ve all got brown ones’
H: ‘Misthreth of mine parts, how can we get a brown baby?’
M: ‘Hold tight, Haz, I’ve got a plan’

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This is unbelievable! It doesn't say who wrote it, just "Telegraph Reporters" How can Farky possibly be in the line of succession?
Because regardless of many posters suspicions here he's officially a biological child of the Harkles and officially she was pregnant and gave birth which satisfies the requirements for LOS. If anything ever comes out that proves otherwise then I guess that might change but it wouldn't before that.

Reactions: 13
seriously , I do think she thought IT was some game show where those who are the most popular will win the top job! WTF. did anyone tell her that it doesn't matter who wins the popularity poll you'e still behind?? she didn't and doesn't know the rules and thinks she can still give us her best advice. should we thank her for her service?

Reactions: 20
Won't Harry have to bow to his brother too or does stepping down make no difference to that?
Not sure about this, but if Smeg is still hanging around (unlikely, I know) in the distant future when William comes to the throne, she will have to curtsy to Catherine. I'm waiting for that day

Reactions: 36

Damn right.

I have to say...he’s changed his bloody tune. Wasn’t he the one demanding an inquiry into “palace racism”? Now he’s saying he’s not in a position to know whether what Markle said was true.

Speculation....maybe he‘s been told what a fecking liar she is by someone in the know and he’s slowly sidling away from her before the shit hits the fan.

Reactions: 40
Myopic Meg.

The most short-sighted person on the planet.

I could have straw-polled literally anyone and asked if they thought publicly slating your husband's influential and hugely popular family with lies, insinuations and half truths would be a good idea. Or not. Throw into the mix that you are haemorrhaging cash, and you rely on their goodwill for your income, and you have a winner of an idea. Or Not.

Most people would have used a global job interview to showcase themselves, not highlight a petty spat with a sister-in-law. She should have been full of smiles, bonhomie, "A-lister" fascinating anecdotes and charming the audience in the hope of getting those corporate speaking roles ( remember that's how they originally told us they'd be earning their money....?) Instead she came across as a bitter, talentless, disloyal shit-stirrer. I can't imagine the telephone is ringing with offers of work after that farrago of pettifogging vindictiveness.

So yet another set of employment bridges burned. And literally EVERYONE bar the equally short-sighted sugaz is seeing it.

Unless Harry makes amends and wins his brother's trust back, they desperately need a plan B. The future Kings will be all about protecting the monarchy, and even if Papa slips Hazno some cash, the next King won't be pandering to his brother in a decade or two.

Megz will soon be unemployable. They'll hardly be the paid influencers or CHIMPING to the young, hip and woke in 10 years' time when they are pushing 50 will they?! Time to furiously backpedal Megz, and start retracting all that billious crap you've spouted? Oh we see you've already started via your "friend" Scabies and the puff PR

Shoulda gone to Specsavers, MegaEgo because we all saw this coming...

Attachments

Reactions: 45
Cannot resist the thought that Catherine (& Wills) have to take one for the team by having a fourth baby, just to ensure that Hazza & his sprogs are shunted further down the line of succession.

Reactions: 27
This will be what Harry will look like on Saturday, his coloured in suit and 3 medals.

He will probs wear a poppy to make the suit pop, the reaction will most deff be same.

I hope William wears his Military uniform
View attachment 527752
Arthur Scargill could give him a masterclass on managing that hair. Just sayin'.

Reactions: 11
Remember the new 'Harry's friend on the payroll, available for interviews' Dean Stott and his SussexSquad-supporter wife thirsty Alana. Here they are again - this time attacking the Telegraph defence correspondent for pointing out Harry's mistake with his 'per mare, per terram' sign-off.

Dean Stott gave an interview to Australian TV yesterday claiming that Prince Philip and Harry had spoken since the Oprah interview and everything was fine, Prince Philip was totally understanding. So he's either making stuff up or following a script written by others who write royal fan-fic for a living.

Reactions: 37
Absolutely. If you were looking for a future senator candidate ( but let’s humour her here) or a celebrity face for your corporation/foundation/film would you seriously want someone who does “tell all” interviews slagging off people from the past? Would you honestly trust them?

Reactions: 27
Am I the only one seriously pissed off about how in the media its always William, Kate or the RF who have to make the move to heal the rift. Not the ginger twat who started it. I'm really torn between letting him stew in the shit he stirred or make up with the family as it'll cause Merkin to explode. But either way JCMC needs to do all the work.

Reactions: 39
Speculate no further, I think Milady Kuntz has nailed this. As Starmer is a barister, he mills about with many who are plenty in the know. After the ANL Markledebackle & the havering about appealing the Warby ruling, there is probably excitement about the prospect of MM in the dock, which Barister will be the one to lead the cross examination & make their name?
Lots of informal loitering around the ‘cab rank’ to increase the odds of being hired. Too right a chum has tipped KarmaStarma off about the Mendacious Meg & her vexatious venom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Or trust her with the nuclear codes. She'd nuke France because they pulled Suits after series 2

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.