Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonflower

Chatty Member
When I saw Lady Louise outside the church with her parents today I burst out into tears, she’s such a beautiful girl and you could see the love she had for her grandfather in her emotions, how much he meant to them, she remained dignified trying not to cry.
I thought Louise looked absolutely beautiful. So elegant and dignified while her parents were speaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
The RF really should start rolling out Sophie and Edward out a little more- I find them very sincere.
Here here. I think it’s actually been nice, albeit in sad circumstances, to actually hear from the other members of the RF for a change. I hope it reminds the public that it isn’t just all about Moonbump and stubborn Harry! There are far more deserving, genuine members of the family that realise what their mother and father/father in law/ grandfather/ instilled in them about duty and respect and try to live their lives in that manner, they should be heard more than the all about me show that so often drowns everything else out! But I guess the Markles sell the papers and ad space etc, I hope there’s a day where they don’t tbh.

• Heart
Today I've been told that I'm a silly white bitch and I'm so embedded in my white privilege that I can't see what's in front of me.
And when they wheel out their racist reasoning, you KNOW they have no counter argument worth a tiny, diddly, pea sized shit.

Yes, calling you a silly white bitch is as racist as calling them a dumb black bitch or whatever. Ignore the new definitions of racism they've been taught to try to get away with racially abusing anyone they like while accusing you of racism for merely existing while not black.

Look, if they had evidence that Meghan was treated worse, all they have to do is present it. Keep presenting it. Present the evidence, hard evidence that every issue she had was because of racism, as claimed. But there's the problem, there really isn't any. In fact, Meghan's own big fat claim of racism - about Archie not getting a title because of it - has been utterly destroyed with actual evidence to the contrary - the Letters Patent by george V from 1917 about titles and succession.

Point is, they all know this. They are simply using the racism argument as the grand 'shut up'. You're white, so shut up. If you don't shut up, we'll call you racist, which you may be scared of. Because if you don't shut up, you will win on the facts. It's a tactic that is getting very, very tedious and wearing very thin as people see through it.

• Heart

bsdetector

D'you know what? I'm getting really pissed off with all those going on air to say the funeral is an opportunity to heal rifts.

Why should Heartless Hazno get a free pass and no consequences of his actions. Those spouting their opinions have not been personally affected by arsewipe & shitstain's behaviour. William has every right to be angry, the Porca interview was only weeks ago, it's all still very raw. The family should not be made to feel under pressure to be seen to forgive and forget everything. All about fucking him, as per 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Flairey

VIP Member
Whats in his eye?
My right index finger nail. I lost it when I poked him in the eye for being a complete and utter traitor to his family and the UK.
I said to him, "hazbeen, you can keep that so every time you look in the mirror, you will remember that you are a complete and utter cunt and you sold your family down the river. " And then I bitch slapped him for good measure. He cried. I don't care. The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
So apparently some reports are saying she did everything she could to be able to attend the funeral. Yeah sure meghan 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Murakami

Thank you for the thread, @Rubythefirebat and @Just me la la la

A nice article, I hope it wasn't posted before...

For the queen, England’s traumatic ordeal with Covid brought an unexpected blessing. She was able to spend a year locked down at Windsor and Balmoral with the love of her life. In public, they permitted themselves no displays of affection, but in private, Mr. Bruce told me, they had a wonderful teasing intimacy. “They play off each other the way two people who love each other do, in a way that makes their inner sanctum very trusting,” he said.

In his decades as Elizabeth’s consort, Philip continued to seek ways to redefine the relevance of a modern monarchy and support her while carving out a hyperactive commitment to causes and interests of his own. Yet he never forgot his bond of duty. When he finally realized he was running out of steam, the queen’s frail liege lord of life and limb formally asked the monarch if she would release him from her service.

Gently, and with love, she let him go.

• Heart

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
And another thing (rant continues), I have absolutely no doubts that the gruesome twosome will use footage of the funeral and JCMH's "special" role in in it for a Netflix special at some point. Twunts

I absolutely agree with previous tattlers that JCMH should be subjected to body - and even cavity - searches at every meeting he has with every single member of the Royal family prior to, during and after the funeral to ensure he doesn't have even miniature recording or video devices secreted about his person!
1zw8t4.jpg

Thank you for the thread, @Rubythefirebat and @Just me la la la

A nice article, I hope it wasn't posted before...

For the queen, England’s traumatic ordeal with Covid brought an unexpected blessing. She was able to spend a year locked down at Windsor and Balmoral with the love of her life. In public, they permitted themselves no displays of affection, but in private, Mr. Bruce told me, they had a wonderful teasing intimacy. “They play off each other the way two people who love each other do, in a way that makes their inner sanctum very trusting,” he said.

In his decades as Elizabeth’s consort, Philip continued to seek ways to redefine the relevance of a modern monarchy and support her while carving out a hyperactive commitment to causes and interests of his own. Yet he never forgot his bond of duty. When he finally realized he was running out of steam, the queen’s frail liege lord of life and limb formally asked the monarch if she would release him from her service.

Gently, and with love, she let him go.
"When he finally realized he was running out of steam, the queen’s frail liege lord of life and limb formally asked the monarch if she would release him from her service.

Gently, and with love, she let him go"

This makes me weep 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I think its going to be hard for the entire RF. Even though he was old, and his death was expected, Prince Philip sounds like the kind of man, they are really going to miss. A very strong and powerful personality. I hope he does rest in peace.

To think that Harry and Meghan probably knowing that Philips illness was terminal and imminent, went ahead with that interview- just astonishing. And so so selfish!
As for Gayle Kings comment that talks with Charles and William were unproductive! I hope she now realised how totally inappropriate these comments were on national TV
If the whole family were united in privately trying to support the Queen, Prince Philip and each other, over a long and possibly uncomfortable death... is it remotely surprising that external conversations with Harry and Meghan were ''unproductive''! I can imagine they had better things to think about than pander to Harry!

Prince Philips death reminds me of my own dads death 4 years ago! It took my dad in his 80s, months and months to die from Cancer and complications from Cancer, He fought it until the end, with constant hospital admissions, until eventually he died in a local hospice. I was on taxi duty and supporting my mum duty, and trying to keep my dad positive and happy.......(and pretending to him and to my mum, that there were chances that he was going to get better, knowing full well the likelihood of it happening was almost zero.) for almost a year. It was exhausting...and sad and time consuming... and so so hard.

We have a strange attitude to death in the 21st century, medical advancements are so good, we almost expect to cheat death, and don't know how to deal with it that well! Its odd.

I cant work out what is going to happen with Harry! Part of me does wonder how much he misses his Royal life and royal perks?
I can imagine life in California could be fun for a while, and being married with a wife and child must be special to him, but...does it replace everything that he had as a Prince?

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
I'm with you. I do wish people would stop believing that Smeggy is pregnant or that she was with Archiedoll.
She's a fake lying bitch. 🤥

Can someone please explain why this thread has no title......... I don't get it.
The ... in their 'compassionate' statement re Prince Philip.

Although I did think the thread title was going to be 'one steps out with actresses, one doesn't marry them' - can I request this for the next thread??

• Heart

SilentCW

twitter etiquette;

you need to realise you are the problem....
you’re white.....therefore you are the problem.

but 😳 I just tweeted that it’s cold what have I done wrong

shut up you racist
it’s gone to a level of disturbing that I can only make fun of, sorry to anyone who’s offended.

an actual tweet from this week.
the royal family with their history of colonialism, slavery, white supremacy, killing and stealing from others, we back Meghan to get all the money the royal family stole from her and our ancestors
I honestly dont understand how the Royal Family are the sole parties responsible for slavery. And what money they stole.

Living in Africa I have heard stories of Black Tribal leaders selling their tribe members to slave traders and people from India were brought to South Africa to work as slaves. They did not wear gold and diamond jewellery when a colony was formed and they learnt the value of those things from white people.

There are slaves of all races for hundreds if not thousands of years. I'm pretty sure all races have stories of slavery ranging from Egypt to China to India.

I just think people need to take off their Racist people can only be White and Racisim can only be againt Black people. That is not the case. Black on Black racism is not Racism here in South Africa, they call that xenophobia here, but let's be honest as to what that is.

I have white Afrikaans Ancestory who were held in effectively concentration camps by the British during the Boer war. The British being another part of my ancestory. This wasnt done the same as the Nazis but to try protect them from the war. Intent has to be established and proof provided before you can accuse people of Racism.

I dont know when the American style of Racism and slavery is the only racism and slavery there is. I as a white person living in Africa have been on the receiving end of Racism my whole life even during Apartheid because I have darker skin than most.

People need to read some history, watch some documentaries and learn THE truth not what they feel like the truth is. And dont hold grudges because that gives the person causing you harm the ability to cause you more harm. It gives them the power.

• Heart

Rubyronron

VIP Member
HMTQ has requested that the RF enter a period of mourning, and only take part in appropriate engagements for the next 2 weeks.
Smart move, hopefully preventing Megain from working #paidofcourse as the on the day roving reporter for US TV 😬

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
As much as he deserves everything he gets, another part of me hopes this trip reunites him with everyone as it'll send Merkin into an absolute rage. If I was Kate I'd definitely be trying to make sure the press took a photo of me comforting JCMH. Obviously behind the scenes I'd be screwing him over and getting Anne to add an extra 15 years to his inheritance. She's going to be petrified by what he'll do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Addd

VIP Member
It’s a sad state of affairs when Donald Trump releases a statement that is better then those two muppets

• Heart

vretch

VIP Member
I was discussing Hazno and Megs with my Dad earlier today. He’s not a man of many words but we were talking about Prince Philip and I said that Harry might come over for the funeral. My Dad replied “He can fuck off. After what he’s done he doesn’t deserve this country’s sympathy for his grandfather’s death as he trashed every single one of us” Welcome to the dark side Dad 😊
It’s funny who has come out of the light. Similar thing happened to me yesterday. I was visiting my dad (he is 90) and my step mum (both Bulgarian) so never really talked royal family to them. But here they were watching the news about Prince Philips death. My step mum was telling me how handsome PP was when he was young. OK that was interesting, didn’t even know she knew him as she is Bulgarian. Then for my own curiosity I asked what she thought about Harry and Megain. Oh That American Woman I don’t like her at all, she is a very evil woman and Harry is silly. LOL made my day.

• Haha
  • Heart

cayenne35

Sorry if this has been posted. I’m just bloody incensed by this article😡😡😡😡😡😡

“Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.”

WTF? So he’s been through so much he can take it? Doesn’t matter what we do, it won’t hurt him?

SERIOUSLY?

Is Bryony Gordon a friend of the Harkles?

In the last month or so, much has been made about the decision to broadcast the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, as the Duke of Edinburgh lay ill in hospital. But it was another interview, given by Prince Harry to James Corden a few days before, that revealed the most truth about the close relationship between Prince Philip and his grandson.

“Both my grandparents Zoom,” said Prince Harry at the time. “We’ve Zoomed them a few times, they’ve seen Archie running around. My grandfather, instead of, like, pressing ‘leave meeting’, he just goes doof.” At this point, Harry laughed, as he mimicked his grandfather slamming down the laptop lid. “I’m like, OK, bye!”

That insight did not generate the excitable, scandalous headlines of the Oprah interview a few days later, but it did show how close Prince Harry has continued to be to his grandparents, despite rumours of a ‘royal rift’. It was an anecdote that pointed only to a generational gulf that many families will have experienced during the pandemic; and yet the Dukes of Edinburgh and Sussex had plenty to talk about when technology permitted, and they were in contact until the end.

If there was a fissure within the royal family, it most certainly wasn’t between Harry and his grandparents – he revealed to Oprah that the Queen and Prince Philip were not behind the racist remarks discussed during the interview.

Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.

Besides, there was an unshakeable bond between grandfather and grandson, born partly from their joint passion for the military. Both had served in the British Army during wartime; it was the Duke of Edinburgh who introduced Prince Harry to the Guinea Pig Club, an incredible organisation of which he became president in 1960. Set up in 1941, the Guinea Pig Club was made up of RAF Second World War veterans who suffered extensive injuries after being badly burned when their planes were shot down.

Led by surgeon Sir Archibald McIndoe, they underwent pioneering plastic surgery, paving the way for medical research and groundbreaking operations ever since. A new version, called the CASEVAC Club, after its members who experienced ‘casualty evacuation’ when they were seriously wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq, was created in 2017. On VE Day last year, it was Prince Harry who appeared on The One Show to highlight the work the organisation does.

"Those individuals who signed up chose to serve and then had life-changing injuries, [but] they didn't stop there,” said Prince Harry of veterans involved in both clubs. "It's incredibly impressive and at the same time so incredibly uplifting."

On Friday, Air Vice-Marshal Chris Elliot of the RAF Benevolent Fund paid tribute to Prince Philip. “He was the President of the Guinea Pig Club… [they] were stoic and resilient in the face of great danger and adversity – qualities The Duke admired and shared.”

Even stripped of his military titles, Prince Harry will be determined to continue the inspiring work of his grandfather. And the young Duke’s work with the likes of the CASEVAC Club and the Invictus Games may just end up being one of Prince Philip's most enduring legacies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/prince-harry-never-wanted-hurt-grandparents-oprah-interview/

• Angry
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
I reall think it is a shame that PPs death is now all about M&H- absolutely can't stand them, but it shpul be about honouring PP and his extraodinary life...

I honestly don't see Harry and Charles reconnecting over his death. Harry will fly back to L.A. and say to Meghan, how cold and toxic his welcome was (what does he expect???) and it will only prove him, that his decsion was right. They will not get back to being close in many many years to come, if ever. Not even a divorce might bring them back together. So so sad.
It is sad indeed, but personally I'm not one for forgiving endlessly shitty stuff in the name of family. Just because you share strong DNA doesn't mean you have to like/love them or put up with crap after crap after crap. Best just box them off to one side and only deal with them when absolutely necessary. That's how the Firm should treat cuntchops and his ho. Warm fluffy cuddly birth family days are long gone. That's just life.

• Heart