Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fergie blimey!
PP hated her. I doubt she will be there . If Hazno does show up he probably will walk with Peter Phillips like he did at that super awkward Easter church do in 2019, studiously avoiding everyone... Peter seemed like the only person willing to talk to him.
Has anyone seen the video of the London black cabs lined up in front of BP and The Mall ? Amazing. So amazing. Trying to find the link as it was on FB and I couldn't link it on here for some reason

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Given how ill Prince Philip has been, this list of 30 must have been agreed weeks ago. The press are just speculating.

Harry should be flying back to pay his respects and support his father, regardless of whether he's attending the funeral.

Reactions: 37
My issue with this list is that there is none of the Mountbatten side of the family on it. Get rid of Hazno and that makes 1 space.

ETA: Hopefully he drew up his own list, knowing he was ill and that Covid rules would be in play.
I reckon they could exclude all spouses. That way they make space for loyal staff, a few military top brass and patronage’s, and the Smeggy one can’t cry discrimination. Sorry if someone has suggested, I’ve been away for a few hours and have missed out a few pages

ETA I see loads of people have said the same. Soz xxx

Reactions: 11
Doesn't the 30 also include the person officiating? So Archbish of C, plus senior royals plus key family members and Boris.

No room at the inn, sorry.
I read today that people working at a funeral do not count in the numbers attending. So The Archbishop, Security staff etc wont count towards the numbers.
I think Harry will attend. I’d be surprised if Fergie is invited.
I really hope they do NOT televise it , for the Queen‘s sake. She should be allowed to mourn and say goodbye to husband privately, as should the family. I know that major royal events are usually televised but funerals should be different.
I bet PP would be relieved that Covid has meant only 30 people can attend! Less fuss!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She looks broken
Broken and very genuine, which you could never say for Markle! Seeing Sophie has brought it home to me about them being another family losing a loved one, Harry needs to be here to support his father who has lost his father, balls to what hold she has over him. I think he will regret it a great deal if he doesn’t make the journey over for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn’t DoE despise Fergie. There is no way he’d allow her there
She's been living with Andrew for a while and there are whispers that they will remarry now, he also ADORED Eugenie. TBF I think he would have more of an issue with H attending given the stress he's caused his Wife, Son and Grandson

Charles and William will need them there.
Charles and William will be surrounded by their close relatives, and you could also argue that any of the other children/grandchildren will also need their partners there. Unfortunately this awful disease means awkward decisions will have to be made and I couldn't bear it if Eugenie, Lady Louise etc couldn't go to their grandfather's funeral. William and Charles are made of strong stuff.

Reactions: 13
I flitter between the rave thread and this thread, it's very hard nowadays to voice an opinion without being shut down, my thoughts on Harry and Meghan seem to change every day. I'm almost dizzy...but it has upset me that Harry hasn't been to see HMQ. Despite everything, I would've thought he'd do that, forgetting all the RF stuff, that's his Grandmother. It's so sad.

• Heart
  • Sick
My heart is breaking all over again watching the 41 gun salute , I am surprised just how much this has affected me,

But at the same I am feeling very angry that a certian couple have yet again made it all about themselves they have no shame

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I flitter between the rave thread and this thread, it's very hard nowadays to voice an opinion without being shut down, my thoughts on Harry and Meghan seem to change every day. I'm almost dizzy...but it has upset me that Harry hasn't been to see HMQ. Despite everything, I would've thought he'd do that, forgetting all the RF stuff, that's his Grandmother. It's so sad.
It is hard to have pity for him...actions have consequences...he chose to leave, he chose to talk crap to Oprah.... He can stay in LA...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.