Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The news channels explained that The Queen's statement was on behalf of her entire family and that no individual statements would be made. So everyone in the family follows the plan.

But Harkles just gotta Harkle. They are in social Siberia and I can't see a way back from this one.
I agree they've gone too far this time. They may have their sugars but they are nothing in comparison to the groundswell of public opinion of the majority who support the RF

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m absolutely bloody RAGING at that pathetic statement they’ve made. What the duck. Your GRANDFATHER has died and all you can say is ‘thank you for your service you will be greatly missed’

Absolutely no affection or love in that message at all. You should be ashamed of yourself Harry, and you, Sparkles. I’m genuinely appalled. The US can keep you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Oh my God.
'Thank you for your service'??
'Thank you for visiting. Enjoy!'
'Thank you for your custom. Come again!'

What is this, a drive-through goodbye message? So cheap.
Just when you think she could not top herself. Meghan you surpass expectations again and again.
Normal people know... When one’s in a hole, stop digging! She just can’t help herself, which is good news, really. She’s ghosted PP and it won’t / can’t be dismissed as ‘cultural differences’.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh for God’s sake- I don’t see anyone dissecting and criticising the Cambridges basic perfunctory 4 line statement 🙄
The Cambridges haven't made a personal statement. The Queen made a statement on behalf of the Royal Family.

The Harkles decided to grab some traffic to their Archewell website instead.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
Oh for God’s sake- I don’t see anyone dissecting and criticising the Cambridges basic perfunctory 4 line statement 🙄
What have they said?

I thought it has only been the Queen that has issued a statement.

Reactions: 33

The same Kelvin who was the editor of The S*n after the Hillsborough disaster. Lol. Because Kelvin knows ALL about respect 😂🤢
The statement that they made in line with the rest of their family, as a unit and in support of the Queen? Harry and Meghan shouldn’t be saying a thing...

(sorry if I’ve misunderstood)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The Cambridges haven't made a personal statement. The Queen made a statement on behalf of the Royal Family.

The Harkles decided to grab some traffic to their Archewell website instead.
I think it's a sugar Baguette

• Sick
Reactions: 33
The news channels explained that The Queen's statement was on behalf of her entire family and that no individual statements would be made. So everyone in the family follows the plan.

But Harkles just gotta Harkle. They are in social Siberia and I can't see a way back from this one.
Yes, and by implication they’re showing they’re not ‘part of the family’.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Well nothing screams 'We're not family' more than releasing a cold impersonalised statement after the Queen said there would be no more statements from the RF.
Appalling behaviour yet again, but they're right, they're not family

Reactions: 72
Gawd, wtf is Phillip Schofield doing on itv. Its because of him I came to Tattle a year ago!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Oh my God.
'Thank you for your service'??
'Thank you for visiting. Enjoy!'
'Thank you for your custom. Come again!'

What is this, a drive-through goodbye message? So cheap.
Just when you think she could not top herself. Meghan you surpass expectations again and again.
The font is all off like it was done last minute, shows she doesn't give two fucks

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

That will be the official statement released by the Queen.
The same one released by other Members including their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, as requested by the Queen.
not a princess Duchess obviously isn't in the family what's app group, so missed it......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I have always been a staunch royalist. I have the utmost respect for Her Majesty and for the role she has excelled at for the United Kingdom and the commonwealth. Prince Philip has always been by her side through her reign and has been her stay for 73 years.
The Montecito hobos have no class. Their crass statement regarding service when they walked away from their lives within the Royal Family is astounding. No loving tribute, just a short sentence which means frankly nothing.
I disagree strongly that they have put this statement out in a bid to be relevant whilst a nation mourns. Prince Philip dedicated his life to service and duty when Harry and Meghan used the very institution Philip stood for and tried to decimate it whilst he was seriously ill.
Putting their agenda ahead of the compassion that should have been showed to a dying relative.
If Harry does come back, I sincerely hope that he reflects on his and Meghan’s behaviour in the days prior to his Grandfather’s death.
The patriarchal figure of the family has now gone so now Charles, it’s time for you to step up and take control of your son and daughter in law and tell them where to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.