Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he can't put the Queen's health at risk?
Hazza is just one of eight grandchildren. He isn't that important so I suspect the BP drumbeats about 'small funeral which needs to meet COVID regulations, sacrifices will have to be made, not everyone can be accommodated' will get louder and louder. Hazza will already know whether or not he is 'on the list' and I guess he isn't. That's why his PR are already briefing everyone (TV, press and gossip sites so far, they are busy, busy, busy) that he 'wants to be there with his beloved granny' and 'plans are being made for him' cos he's the important one in this situation... :rolleyes:

Just read online that apparently Harry hadn’t seen the Duke since 2019. Pathetic man.
If they do return to the UK for mourning/funeral, I can tell you now they will not be received well by this country. At all. Too much damage has been done
Wow - I was trying to work that out. Was that the faked 2019 photo with Prince Philip and 'Baby Archie'?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘A source says Harry will do his ‘utmost’ to get back to the UK’Harry. Get on one of your many private bleeping jets and be with your mourning 94 year old grandmother and the rest of your family, and attempt to make some kind of amends (not that anyone wants you here TBH). Absolute wet wipe.

Oh, and leave your wife at home! 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I'll go against the grain and say "Hold on, Aunt Lilibet?" - if you're going to bash out nicknames for the Queen, you better damn well sign off with your own nicknames, rather than retaining a dignified "Felipe & Letizia". From a Royal Family that is younger than some of the tins of spam in my Nanna's kitchen, and whose King is still alive but abdicated because he, and many of that family (weren't they're allegations around one of the brothers / sisters of Felipe?), due to links to possible corruption ?
What do the discretions of his father and brother in law have to do a message of condolence? It was likely signed off like that because that's what she calls them. He also called Queen Margrethe aunt Daisy in a video message for her birthday last year. Felipe and Letizia have been exemplary since taking over in very difficult circumstances. The Borbons have been on the Spanish throne or claimants of the throne since the 1700s.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel for William, for his loss but also as he has to break the news to little George, Charlotte and Louis. And will no doubt be undertaking more and more duties on behalf of HMQ and his future king duties. Whilst still seething over his deadbeat brother

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Just saying if the UK give Harry a warm reception when the fucker goes home,
I’m judging you all 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Just read online that apparently Harry hadn’t seen the Duke since 2019. Pathetic man.
If they do return to the UK for mourning/funeral, I can tell you now they will not be received well by this country. At all. Too much damage has been done
That’s utterly shameful when you know your grandparents have so little time left. What they’ve put them through is utterly unforgivable in their twilight years. It makes me boil with rage. You never get your grandparents back and that generation in particular lived such astonishing lives and through such incredible changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hope this sad event is the kick in the butt Haznot needs. I wouldnt know how to look my granny in the eye at the moment...

Reactions: 19
That’s utterly shameful when you know your grandparents have so little time left. What they’ve put them through is utterly unforgivable in their twilight years. It’s makes me boil with rage. You never get your grandparents back and that generation in particular lived such astonishing lives and through such incredible changes.

He's a piece of tit. I hope Meghan was worth it the ginger prick

Reactions: 27
Honestly do.not.want the ginger whinger back for the funeral. How awkward and fake.

Reactions: 23
That’s utterly shameful when you know your grandparents have so little time left. What they’ve put them through is utterly unforgivable in their twilight years. It’s makes me boil with rage. You never get your grandparents back and that generation in particular lived such astonishing lives and through such incredible changes.
I know. I wouldn’t dream of upping sticks and moving to the USA knowing my grandparents were in their late 90’s and suffering with health issues. Selfish little man.

Reactions: 15
If it's true he hasn't seen him in 2/3 years he's surely not required to attend a reduced funeral.

Reactions: 28
Hoping neither of them come back. However I have a feeling Hazno will come back. Gotta fill up his piggy bank with dollars some how🤑🤑 Hate to say this, but what better way to grab a cheque from daddy or Brenda than when they are in mourning. bleeping cunts have made their bed and can now go and lie in it. Especially if he hasn't seen PP since 2019 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Ugh Tom Bradbury presenting news on itv. Can't forgive him for allowing that pity party in Africa with M said no one asks her if she's OK.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.