Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could see how poorly PP looked when leaving hospital so you would have thought H would have made every effort to fly over to see him then.
I thought that because, no doubt, he was sent home to die so Harry could have come over. Unless of course he has and we are not aware of it, but I very much doubt it.

Reactions: 10
He has always been so far up her ass throwing flowers and tossing words salads dressing jn Markle sauce ... going back to before the wedding. He can duck right off. She defo has incriminating info on him, Omid and Markus defo have him on speed dial. He looks like a wanted man these days as well. Skmethjng is up. I hope skmeone is making a movie about all this as it is better than the House of Medici and the blackmailed popes.
Oh wait.... Neflix cocktail anyone?
Oh and Spectator input again:
It could be to do with the christening. Welby must have agreed to have it put in the press that he had christened Farky when he hadn't. I cannot understand why an Archbishop could have agreed to this deception, it's just as dodgy as the garden wedding that wasn't but there seem to be no comments about it.

Reactions: 17
Wanna bet meghan will pull a major stunt if Harry returns to the UK? A fake break in, a scare with the baby, Archie (if not taken with him) is taken ill with some mysterious illness. I feel she'll do everything she can to get him back home ASAP

I swear to god if she pulls any stunts over the next month .... People will go fo her jugular

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It could be to do with the christening. Welby must have agreed to have it put in the press that he had christened Farky when he hadn't. I cannot understand why an Archbishop could have agreed to this deception, it's just as dodgy as the garden wedding that wasn't but there seem to be no comments about it.
I was wondering that, the christening that never was since there's no child, just a doll

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't put it past him to just turn up, in spite of the fact that Prince Philip allegedly didn't want him there, and even if the RF specifically ask him to stay away to avoid a media bunfight. He's stubborn enough, and selfish enough, to insist on his 'right' to be there. Even though he'd be about as welcome as a bad smell from the drains.
I'm glad you saw that as well.

From what I remember of what I read the DoE was alleged to have cut all ties with him and said he wasn't to come to his funeral.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I disagree strongly.
That piece of Cali hippy-dippy tit bears no resemblance to the strength and loyalty and service to Brenda that Phillip posessed. :mad::mad::mad:
And H failed to heed PP''s two pieces of advice: 1. You don't marry actresses, you just have fun. 2. Don't mess it up (on H receiving Ps former military title).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
BREAKING - STATEMENT FROM MONTECITO

Personal Statement from HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton, Baroness Kilkeel, Princess of the United Kingdom - and her husband, Harold Harry

The Duchess and Hugh Harry wish to thank the world for their kind thoughts at this terrible time.

Prince Percy Phillip welcomed Her Royal Highness into the family with the words, “Thank goodness we have a looker at last. And one with an exceptionally high IQ to boot. Who can believe that the finest actress of her generation would give it all up for us?”

Her Royal Highness will forever remember these words as will the entire world.

Her Royal Highness sends love, compassion and authenticity to Her Queeness Her Royal Majestic Queen Her Majesty but regrets she shall be unable to attend the funeral as she will be getting marrried again to Harvey Harry in the back yard with Dame Oprah officiating.

Remember....love will conquer all. Except old age and Covid 19.
PS - and I will always be able to look back and remember him as he is still alive in our hearts and on Netflix

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it's very sad that two elderly people, in their declining years, have been subjected to such callous treatment by their so called relatives. The stress these two things have caused will have undoubtedly affected The Queen and Prince Philip and possibly even caused ill health. The Queen looks very frail and diminished now and a major bereavement like this takes a great toll on the body.

Those two penny dreadfuls should hang their heads in shame as they are responsible for causing a lot of pain and worry to the Royal Family. I sincerely hope they both stay away and learn to STFU.

I hope Prince Charles can find the character and strength to stand up to his horrible son and not show weakness.
Fantastic post. I agree wholeheartedly with everything you have said. I hope Charles now becomes the supporter his father was for his mother. She needs him more than ever now.

Reactions: 33
I thought that because, no doubt, he was sent home to die so Harry could have come over. Unless of course he has and we are not aware of it, but I very much doubt it.
I don't think he came over. H or M would have said so

Reactions: 11
Meghan will actually attend a private funeral for Prince Philip three days before the actual funeral.

No one knows that.

• Haha
Reactions: 138
So it's made clear that TQ speaks for the Royal Family and no further statements are expected.

Meanwhile in Montecito

All total bollocks who wants him, now we know why RF have been quiet, too worried about
Fantastic post. I agree wholeheartedly with everything you have said. I hope Charles now becomes the supporter his father was for his mother. She needs him more than ever now.
Lovely post and agree wholeheartedly

Reactions: 11
He was a Great man. All for Britains technology, exports etc.... the Commonwealth, striving forward...... he took his duties in earnest, was a Husband , Dad & a Grandad,Great-Grandad.
I loved his sense of humour( and his catty sayings 😅😅😥 )
I really feel for our Monarch. Thank goodness shes got plenty of her family around.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think it's very sad that two elderly people, in their declining years, have been subjected to such callous treatment by their so called relatives. The stress these two things have caused will have undoubtedly affected The Queen and Prince Philip and possibly even caused ill health. The Queen looks very frail and diminished now and a major bereavement like this takes a great toll on the body.

Those two penny dreadfuls should hang their heads in shame as they are responsible for causing a lot of pain and worry to the Royal Family. I sincerely hope they both stay away and learn to STFU.

I hope Prince Charles can find the character and strength to stand up to his horrible son and not show weakness.
sadly Chuck won't - he will be even more deflated and weakened from the passing of his dad. William and Cam are going to have to do a LOT of hard negotiating ....

• Sad
Reactions: 20
You are allowed to break quarantine to attend a funeral of a close family member, then return to quarantine after the ceremony. I know because we had to look up the rules recently when my brother was thinking of coming over from Australia for my dad’s funeral.
Surely he can't put the Queen's health at risk?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I hope neither of them come back. Prince Philip has been looking more and more unwell every time anyone got a photo of him and this was before they fled the country.

Has anyone seen the interview of Meghan where she claims she can cry on command but then is unable to cry when she tells herself to? If they do come back, she'll fake the tears, that won't fall from her eyes, and then blame it on trying to be strong for the family.

If they cared so much about their family, you don't take their great grandchild (doll) away to another country so no one can see him ever.

Reactions: 19
Just read online that apparently Harry hadn’t seen the Duke since 2019. Pathetic man.
If they do return to the UK for mourning/funeral, I can tell you now they will not be received well by this country. At all. Too much damage has been done

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.