Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I’m new here. Nice to find I’m not alone in my opinion of this vile pair.

Admittedly PP was very old and in poor health, but I don’t think I will ever forgive his treacherous grandson and the bag of rats he married for causing so much distress to TQ and PP in the last few months and weeks of his life. What a despicable pair of scrotes.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
wouldn't it be great if the Harkles found out about PP from the telly JUST like the rest of us?

RIP Prince Phillip

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
You have to reduce the total of 30 by the celebrants present, so that's immediately 28 or so.

I would have thought the only guaranteed RF presence will be HMTQ, the four children and current spouses. So that is 8.

Then you add either no grandchildren or great-grandchildren at all, William and Catherine to represent the grandchildren, or the oldest grandchild from each of Charles, Anne, Andrew and Edward (plus spouse) So William & Catherine, Peter Phillips, Beatrice and Eduardo, Lady Louise. That gives you 14. Prince George as the future King would represent the great-grandchildren and bring it up to 15.

Then you add relatives of the Queen and Prince Philip, Miliary, Prime Minister and you've hit 30.
I can't see the PM etc attending a private family funeral. Not when the number of guests is limited to 30. Also I doubt Edoardo would be there and Eugenie not there.

Reactions: 14
I hope now, just for once, these two arseholes will actually show some respect, have a little bit of awareness of the feelings of others at this time, shut up and keep their heads down.

If so called privacy means so much to them, then show some decorum for once and let the RF have some privacy now without their fucken attention seeking antics overshadowing all the time. Nobody is bothered about them just now, all sympathies are with the Queen, she has lost her husband of over 70 years and I worry for her now what toll the stress of losing him may take. 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I do hope for the queens sake that harry and william can put what ever issues they have behind them and come together to support the queen in this difficult period for her.
No, Hazza can stay fucked off. He made Phil's last months horrific, duck him and his ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Oh dear, that King Felipe message has set me off😢 I suspect that a memorial service will be planned for around his 100th birthday as a celebration of his life-that would be very fitting

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When will the funeral be? wouldn't he need to quarantine for 10 days?
Yes, I believe he'd/ they'd have to quarantine. From the BBC:
They also have to show proof of a negative Covid-19 test taken within 72 hours before travelling to be allowed entry. Travellers must then self-isolate for 10 days on arrival.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Oh the haunting that I suggested? yup - well PP is to be buried at in Frogmore Gardens. splendid. just splendid.
Alongside Queen Victoria who is buried there with Prince Albert. It does look a peaceful and tranquil place to have eternal rest. I’m glad that he will be there as I honestly thought he would be laid to rest in St George’s Chapel near to King George VI and The Queen Mother.

Who might the 30 be?

HM
Charles & Camilla
Kate & William
Andrew (🤮)
Anne & thingy husband
Edward & Sophie
Harry (🤮)
Eugenie & Jack
Beatrice & Wotsit (Edo?)

That’s 15.
The Kent’s and The Gloucesters
Penny Mountbatten (his “friend” who stayed with him at Sandringham)
Pamela Hicks?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, I believe he'd/ they'd have to quarantine. From the BBC:
They also have to show proof of a negative Covid-19 test taken within 72 hours before travelling to be allowed entry. Travellers must then self-isolate for 10 days on arrival.
He can't then, the funerals expected to be on 17th.
Shame

Reactions: 19
Wanna bet meghan will pull a major stunt if Harry returns to the UK? A fake break in, a scare with the baby, Archie (if not taken with him) is taken ill with some mysterious illness. I feel she'll do everything she can to get him back home ASAP

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
proper crying now. My kids think I'm nuts
I rang my husband crying. He was bemused and said it’s not like you knew him personally. I said I’m sad for the Queen!! He thinks I’m crazy too so we can be nuts together if you like 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 35
wouldn't it be great if the Harkles found out about PP from the telly JUST like the rest of us?

RIP Prince Phillip
I think Megsy will either 1) claim victim as they weren't even told and found out via CNN, or 2) were called directly by TQ 3 min after he passed and were the 1st people to be called, as per PPs request because PP knew that Megsy would know what to say to support TQ. Option 3) is that they only realised he had passed when they saw the massive snowplow having to move the millions of bouquets and stuffed animals in front of their property gates because, ya know, they don't read MSM.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't put it past him to just turn up, in spite of the fact that Prince Philip allegedly didn't want him there, and even if the RF specifically ask him to stay away to avoid a media bunfight. He's stubborn enough, and selfish enough, to insist on his 'right' to be there. Even though he'd be about as welcome as a bad smell from the drains.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.