Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue Markle being "unwell" because she feels so "devastated" for the Queen.
Feels strange, his fights as a full Prince(both royal parents) for acknowledgement from stuffy courtiers when he married Elizabeth, and all the changes he made, on organisational levels for the British Monarchy, yet often he was just the boogeyman in the media.

Reactions: 17
To add - if any of you want to retain any form of sanity and composure DON'T CHECK TWITTER. The utterly vile woke mob/sugar gang are being absolutely dispicable and i have already reported several accounts.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I wonder why Harry chose not to come and visit whilst his Grandfather was still alive knowing he was extremely elderly and had been ill enough to be hospitalised in the last month or so? Surely you’d make the effort wouldn’t you??
Because he's chicken? (in need of rescue...)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BBC are reporting that the Queen’s statement is the ‘only one expected on behalf of the family’. Surely M&H won’t be able to resist releasing something? Would be further visible proof of how out of the familial loop they are despite Megs claiming she can pick up the phone and call the Queen to check on her 😒

Reactions: 30
I always did think that they released PP from Hospital so he could pass away peacefully at home, if that is true then H should have come over straight away at that point if they knew he only had weeks left to live.
I’m so glad he was able to live his final days at home rather than in hospital. That is a blessing for anyone.
My heart aches for HM The Queen. Their love story was priceless. The rest of the Royal Family should protect her with every fibre of their beings from that traitor Harry Markle.
I watched the documentary last night ‘The Unseen Queen’ I think it was called, and it demonstrated the scale and scope of their marriage over seven decades. Philip was always there for her.
The thought that some insignificant bleep has dared to upset The Queen enrages me. I would gladly take one for the team and punch her in the face!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm genuinely shocked by the outpouring of sadness on social media and as cynical as I sound, it will cause more people to love the family again. I don't think either has the bottle to come as William, Anne, Zara and Camilla will all be standing in line to deck him. Instead like remembrance day o reckon we'll get a private photocall of them holding their own service in Montecito.

It's interesting that the word duty is being brought up so much on BBC. Its fitting for his memory but also a stinging rebuke of JCMH too. Can you imagine your grandfather dying knowing he was so disappointed in you.

Also it was said on bbc that today none of the other royals will put out a separate statement from the BP one. What do we reckon the likelihood of this is from these two! Plus if they don't travel I reckon she'll announce the birth on his funeral

Reactions: 36
Can I make a thread suggestion for the next thread

Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Phillip. Rest in Peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 116
I would argue that a person massively overestimating their i telligence, especially in the co text of "others" (think Goldman Sachs bankers having given themselves the name of "always the smartest guys in the room") is much more dangerous than a well-established dummy. She is dangerous. He is her power tool
RIP Prince Philip.
Somehow I doubt it , I think their first concern will be how it affects them.
I totally agree
Only thought on her
Mind will be
will Queen abdicate
Will Charles forgo the throne
one step nearer me being Queen
has he left Harry anything in his will
She will be wearing black with a full face vail
To hide her wishful thinking smile

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Harry is probably saddened. Meghan is probably detached about the whole thing but will express concern, whatever that means.

Reactions: 15
Yeah there are so many different elements that combine to make me dislike them so intensely. Top of the list is what they have both done to their families, whether deliberately (her) or through stupidity (him, I think). The hurt to two very elderly people who are the epitome of public service. The same to his really quit elderly father, and his brother who looked out for him.
That's the short list. Then chuck in the disrespect to an entire nation, plus the damage to the dollies, and it all adds up to a complete pile of steaming tit.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.