Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP Prince Philip.
I feel so sad for HMTQ. I can't imagine spending 73 years of your life with someone and to no longer have them with you. I know she is a strong woman but she's older and must be broken hearted.

I think Hazza will want to be there for the funeral. Whether or not he's actually welcomed or invited is another matter.

Reactions: 29
I’m sure they’ll come out with some guff about the baby and Smegma needing him by her side during this delicate time. I’m sure the surrogate is fine, though.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I thought I would add my favourite picture of them and show what a true partnership is like.
Inevitably there's lots of articles linking the turmoil.from the last 12 months and lots stating that of course they'll blame harry and Meghan. So people can't even let him die in peace without using it as ammunition and once again ignoring the fact that it's their hypocrisy and behaviour that stands trial.

Screenshot_20210409-132940.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Just seen in the news. Prince Philip died on Charles and Camillas anniversary.
I liked Philip, reminded me of my late dear dad, forthright with an opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I expect a photo op in Montecito, calligraphied word salad statement on an ezel, OTT mourning outfit and belly rubs..

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It would have been about 4am in California when the news was made public here, it’s not clear what time PP passed away, it therefore may have been possible it was before the Harkles went to bed but assuming they were not first on the telephone tree they may not have been called due to time zones. Which will give her something to loan about. I’m guessing BP would have anticipated that and called anyway and woke the idiots up..

Reactions: 20
Anyone know what will happen to The Duke of Edinburgh title , I hope Prince Edward will be given the Title
Due to come to him eventually as per the wishes of the queen. Charles inherits it now, merges back with the crown upon him becoming King then he can bestow to Edward

Reactions: 11
Its such a shame Harry didn’t get to see his grandfather again (that we know of) before he passed away. Something he’ll probably regret for a long time.
And that is completely on him, pathetic twit.

Reactions: 18
Blimey - Boris could have run a comb through his hair for that announcement!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought that was the plan, yes
Isn't that why Edward didn't get a Dukedom when he married, because he was going to inherit the Duke of Edinburgh from his father? Might be wrong.

I’m sure they’ll come out with some guff about the baby and Smegma needing him by her side during this delicate time. I’m sure the surrogate is fine, though.
Besides which, who will look after the chickens and set the alarms off at night if Harry isn't there?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"The Duke of Edinburgh always wanted a low key funeral". Meanwhile Megs is out here whining about Archie not being named a Prince

Reactions: 35
I don’t think Meghan will come she’ll say something about pregnancy and being unable to travel, but no doubt will still make the whole thing about herself and Harry. I think Harry has to go really he’s got no way out of it because he’d receive a lot of backlash for not going and it wouldn’t really fit in with his whole I’m the victim in this whole thing persona - plus then after the funeral he can make up more lies about how hard done to he was at the funeral and how no one would speak to him *violins*

Reactions: 18
My WhatsApp groups chatting about the death of Prince Philip. It seems to have only bolstered opinion on how selfish and ignorant the gruesome twosome were to do that interview at such a precarious time with his health. I feel this has reignited anger in people towards H&M.. to do what they did whilst preaching about compassion.. it beggars belief
I think this will unite the country as there is huge support for the Queen and RF. Remember the huge crowds at her jubilees. And I agree it will reignite anger towards smegs and co

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Duke and Duchess of Netflix now have a good opportunity to try and smooth things over. They need to get on the next flight back to the UK with Archie, and make amends with Charles very quickly. Don't forget PP was Charles' father. And then he'll have chance to meet his grandmother, quietly, to give her support.
But I wouldn’t trust them. Any time they feel left out, they will tell all again. And since when do they ever do anything quietly.

Reactions: 17
It’s actually amazing to see all the old footage of The Queen and Philip throughout their lives, all they have lived through, seen out and endured. And then this low rent half witted yuppie actress thinks she has the power to dismantle all of that. Please. The Queen eats tarts like Meghan for dessert
Yes yes yes 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All she has to do is dye the bird tit stain on her interview dress black and she has a dress. No doubt she's insist something very expensive though. Do you think they'll pose somewhere in their funeral gear to mark the day?
To merch it later

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I expect a photo op in Montecito, calligraphied word salad statement on an ezel, OTT mourning outfit and belly rubs..
Oh, yes - perfect photo op - I'm thinking sad faces, under the knarly tree - Archie being clutched at but only the back of his head showing and her long claw like hand, cradling Dolly Diana bump! Hazno, will have put his black desert boots on for the special occassion!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.