Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am hoping Andrew keeps in the backround as well as hazza , He has also acted like a c##t towards his family

Reactions: 29
Oh, gosh.

RIP Philip ☹

Such a shame that the last few weeks of the Queen’s marriage were spent dealing with her bleep of a grandson and his toxic nightmare of a wife.
Well said JudithKuntz that poor women
At 94 years old had had a load on her shoulders from those 2 cunts with the worry over Philip. Do hope they are proud of themselves, selfish destructive bastards

• Sad
Reactions: 36
It's also sad that he was so close to his 100th birthday which he was looking forward to

• Sad
Reactions: 33
If the funeral is limited to 30, how much of that is made up of immediate family?
The Queen,
4 children and spouses (except Andrew, can't see Fergie turning up)
William and Kate (can't see the kids being there)
Princess Annes kids and spouses
Andrews kids and spouses
Edwards kids

That's 20. Have I forgotten anyone? I'm not including Cash and Harry cos I don't think they'll be there.

Reactions: 21
I'm sending love and hugs to all Tattlers right now, anyone who's lost someone they loved, this sort of thing makes you think of all sorts of things ❤ to you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I would imagine that if they did (one or both) come back, that the immediate family would rally around to make sure they’re never left alone with the Queen or Charles.

My sister and cousins did the same for our Grandmother at a family funeral where the ‘other side’ of the family attended. Nothing on earth was going to upset our Grandmother any more than she already was.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
If the funeral is limited to 30, how much of that is made up of immediate family?
The Queen,
Andrews kids and spouses
Edwards kids

That's 20. Have I forgotten anyone? I'm not including Cash and Harry cos I don't think they'll be there.
I hope the corgis and horses fill remaining space of 10. Anything to stop Megsy and Begsy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The Queen,
Andrews kids and spouses
Edwards kids

You have forgotten the older members of the family...

Reactions: 14
Sad. RIP HRH Prince Philip.
Wonder what nonsensical statements will come from the Sussex loons.
Harry better make sure that his "allies" keep their gobs shut, in such a terrible time for the family.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if they’ll use that as an excuse to keep Harry away?

Although, having the Church at Windsor, they could probably do whatever they wanted, without anyone being any the wiser.

ETA I don’t even know which coverage to watch - BBC are all wokey twats and I’m boycotting ITV!
I'm on sky news as Alistair Bruce is on and he's a very good royal commentator.

Reactions: 11
My opinion is that Meghan definitely won't return (she'll be too 'pregnant' to fly) and I don't even think Hazno will return citing that Meggy needs him to stay with her in her difficult last trimester!

It would be good if he could get away from her and back to the UK for the funeral though, it may be just the opportunity for family and friends to open his eyes to what's going on!
He'll probably get pelted with rotten tomatoes by the British public though.
I don’t think anyone can ‘open his eyes’, he’s a bigger tosser than his Wife .He didn’t like being the spare, he’s been spoilt rotten with a resulting ego and attitude , he found a woman who fed that ego and he was happy to bugger off.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
:cry: One helluva bloke despite all the Royal stuff.

‘We owe him a debt more than he would ever claim & more than we can ever pay’
They used a nice picture. His last pictures he looked incredibly ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If I was Harry I would feel incredibly ashamed and guilty to have caused so much upset to my family during my grandfather’s last days. It will be interesting to see how he will be received if he goes back to England for the funeral. Megan should stay away.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.