Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just waiting for a story saying the queen personally rang meghan to tell her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
How sad that Harry missed his grandfather's last months due to his nasty petulant behaviour and his psycho narcissist wife. Rip Philip. 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
RIP Prince Philip

I feel so sorry for the Royal Family, and I hope MM and JCMH feel guilty for making his last few months a living hell.

It's also Charles and Camilla's wedding anniversary today

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
RIP Prince Philip ☹ No doubt MM will find a way to make this all about her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Makes you realise how important family is, huh, Harry and Megan? You utter, utter shits.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It will be interesting to see if Harry does come home. I think he will but the reaction both from tue public and the family will be interesting.

Will there be a state funeral?
Bets on him not being allowed to return by Meghan. She wouldn't want him back in the fold with his family. Less easy to control.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Genuinely surprised how I'm in sat in front of the TV in tears. Such a sad sad time for Brenda.

I really can't call how they're going to play it. Harry will either be the devastated grandson who rushes over and tries to get people to forget what a tit he really is. Or more likely play the victim card and accuse the RF of not telling him he was close so couldn't say goodbye. I do wonder if this will be a wake-up call for him or if he's too far and is more obsessed with their security costs. But ruins their current PR strategy.

There's no way she'll come. Brenda would immediately kick her out of the country. But I reckon he's arrogant enough to not care how his presence will affect the camera. I reckon watch out for some serious class from the RF and complete trashiness from those two.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
RIP Prince Philip ☹ No doubt MM will find a way to make this all about her.
The Queen never looked happier than when she was with him and I think the same is true of Kate and William. Hazno and Smegma just look tense.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Bets on him not being allowed to return by Meghan. She wouldn't want him back in the fold with his family. Less easy to contro
Yes, that's what I thought. They may reverse the brainwashing if she's not there. She'll use the pregnancy as an excuse and insist that he stay with her. Unless she's desperate for a photo op of course.

Reactions: 14
You go to someone’s funeral in order to show your respects. They showed no respect for Philip in the final weeks of his life and so have no business turning up to his funeral. Harry has some cheek saying he had “too much respect for” his grandmother than to blindside her, while simultaneously unleashing a tirade of abuse directed at the monarchy she dedicated her entire life to. He’s a piece of tit and so is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Genuinely surprised how I'm in sat in front of the TV in tears. Such a sad sad time for Brenda.

I really can't call how they're going to play it. Harry will either be the devastated grandson who rushes over and tries to get people to forget what a tit he really is. Or more likely play the victim card and accuse the RF of not telling him he was close so couldn't say goodbye. I do wonder if this will be a wake-up call for him or if he's too far and is more obsessed with their security costs. But ruins their current PR strategy.

There's no way she'll come. Brenda would immediately kick her out of the country. But I reckon he's arrogant enough to not care how his presence will affect the camera. I reckon watch out for some serious class from the RF and complete trashiness from those two.
For all you know he could have flown in a week ago.

Reactions: 5
Bets on him not being allowed to return by Meghan. She wouldn't want him back in the fold with his family. Less easy to control.
With all the current travel bans and restrictions in place, he'd have to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days upon arrival anyway, and then face other restrictions upon trying to return to the US. Does Uncle Joe still have the UK travel ban in place?

Reactions: 11
Is it wrong that I cried my eyes out when I heard the news. A man of great strength and the Queen’s main source of support. Your Majesty, we are all with you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The Queen never looked happier than when she was with him and I think the same is true of Kate and William. Hazno and Smegma just look tense.

I love how the coverage on bbc hasn't brought them up once. That'll sting

Also Where's our favourite royal supporter on twitter?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Yes, that's what I thought. They may reverse the brainwashing if she's not there. She'll use the pregnancy as an excuse and insist that he stay with her. Unless she's desperate for a photo op of course.
I think the drip feeding of the reported break ins recently will have been done to their advantage with this. They can say now it’s not safe for Harry to leave Meghan alone with all of the attempted break ins

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.