Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised at myself for how emotional I feel. I know 99 is a good age but as others have said, he was HMQs rock for so many years, and for him to see how the toxic twosome trashed his family must have caused him great anger and sorrow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Boris could have brushed his hair! Absolute scruffy mess considering the subject he is talking about.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Literally crying my heart out.
He was a devoted husband and father that cannot be taken away. He was the Queens rock.
I sincerely hope Meghan and Harry show some remorse. His last few months were incredibly unstable and that interview they did would have added to the stress.
Love to the Royal household.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Prince Philip has sadly passed away. She’s not going to like it that the attention is not focused on her now

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Oh, gosh.

RIP Philip ☹

Such a shame that the last few weeks of the Queen’s marriage were spent dealing with her bleep of a grandson and his toxic nightmare of a wife.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I’m no Royalist but I’m so sorry to hear about the death of Prince Philip. May he rest in peace and I hope the Queens children and grandchildren will support her through this sad time. God bless.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm so sad, for the Queen and the rest of the RF. As for JCMH and Smeggy, they'd do well to reflect on their disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope that pair of cockwombles are feeling utterly ashamed of themselves today.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Bojo doing a decent speech
I'm surprised at myself for how emotional I feel. I know 99 is a good age but as others have said, he was HMQs rock for so many years, and for him to see how the toxic twosome trashed his family must have caused him great anger and sorrow
Me too - been there all my life, last of a generation. Stiff upper lip, just crack on with it attitude. No nonsense, hard working, no grumbling. Harry should hang his head in shame, spoilt twit.
I'm so sad for the Queen 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Poor liz.
wonder what sort of epic tit is going to come out from Sugar/Scabies Corner? Man Harry you bleeping twit.... this really brings it to EVERYONE's eyes how crappy your behaviour has been to your grandparents AND the Monarchy. I hope that in his last wiill and testament Phil the Greek made it clear https://images.app.goo.gl/YU8S2ELVSfCUSVbn8

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No State funeral etc. Current COVID limits of 30 for a funeral fit that, in a way.
I wonder if they’ll use that as an excuse to keep Harry away?

Although, having the Church at Windsor, they could probably do whatever they wanted, without anyone being any the wiser.

ETA I don’t even know which coverage to watch - BBC are all wokey twats and I’m boycotting ITV!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its such a shame Harry didn’t get to see his grandfather again (that we know of) before he passed away. Something he’ll probably regret for a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m predicting that Harry will come home on his own . Meghan will be “too pregnant” to fly and will want to keep Archie locked in America 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I hope that pair of cockwombles are feeling utterly ashamed of themselves today.
Never gonna happen. They would have to have an ounce of self-awareness (not to be confused with self-adulation).
Also smeg is probably breathing a sigh of relief that she can claim "too late to travel. preggers and all that" when it was perfectly fine for her to travel to NYC for her babyshower at approx the same stage of her royal knocked-upness.
She wil upstage this news AND the funeral. She will make this somehow all about her "I found out through CNN - the family didn't even call us".
She is also probably breathing another sigh of relief thinking that now is the time to double-down on the demands as TQ no longer has her toughest Consigliare by her side. They will double-down on their demands and Pr - mark my words

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
William must be feeling angry at how PPs final days were blighted by H& M. I hope noone at the Palace takes phone calls from H as it would probably be announced by Gayle King or Scobie

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.