Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sad about this. We all knew it was coming due to his age and ill health however still unexpected somehow. He lived a wonderful life I just can’t stop thinking about how terribly sad the Queen must be. Be interesting to see if the Markles return to the UK at all now. RIP Prince Philip 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m even more fuming and angry now that those two pillocks chose to go ahead with the interview at the time when they both knew this elderly man was ill. I hope he didn’t know any of it to be honest so he wasn’t stressed in his last days. She’d have more front than Blackpool if she shows her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Oh God I'm proper ugly crying right now. Prince Philip reminded me so strongly of my Dad , also a Navy man, who died 5 years ago.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I just can’t help thinking the Queen will die soon too now. Her beloved husband. I’m so so sad for her and the rest of the family

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Of course she’ll show up. She wouldn’t miss the exposure this will bring her. Vulture she is!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
BBC One and ITV play national anthem. Read statements.

BBC One newsreader has added a black cardigan. ITV lady in a black polo neck.

France 24 and CNN now covering the news. France 24 making it all about recent Harry news.

Come on France 24

Reactions: 9
It's a really sad moment. It's a blessing that he passed at home at Windsor. It's strange how the passing of a public figure brings up so many old memories and emotions. Feeling quite wobbly.

He had always said that he didn't want any fuss when he passed. No State funeral etc. Current COVID limits of 30 for a funeral fit that, in a way.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I am sobbing away at the news.
When you think they had been married for 73 years: anyone under 70 doesn’t know a time when he hasn’t been a key part of the monarchy

• Heart
Reactions: 43
RIP Sir, the world is enriched for your service and poorer for your passing.

H&M wouldn’t get newsreaders nearly in tears over them...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Of course she’ll show up. She wouldn’t miss the exposure this will bring her. Vulture she is!
It will be very interesting to see what she does re funeral. My thoughts are she’s damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t. Booed to high heaven probably if she shows up, slated in press if she skips it!

Reactions: 24
Ohhhhh they're talking about Philip's relatively small turnover of staff......"some employee have working for him literally for decades"..........interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The "not too fussed about the whole thing" crowd are going to turn very quickly against those two now that Prince Philip is dead and was put through all this in his last weeks.

• Heart
Such sad news and you have to feel for the Queen.

What's the betting that Megain will choose the name 'Philippa' for baby 2? Just to prove that they were the closest to Philip and he didn't love anyone as much as he loved them. Sigh.
Hope they're banned from the funeral. Can't see it being a big affair to be honest. He wouldn't have wanted that. Hope he cut them out of his will too. (And am I being horrible if I reckon that's the first thing Megain would be interested in?)

• Sick
  • Sad
“Her beloved husband” has got me in absolute bits, RIP Prince Phillip, Thankyou for your service, and for being Her Majesty’s Strength and Stay for so many years.
Me too, so very sad. RIP Prince Phillip

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The Prime Minister making a statement just now.

Im so angry at those two, putting our Monarch through this utter bleeping shite , and now the loss of HRH Philip.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.