Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Married to the Queen for 73 years.
She fell in love with him at first sight and said it was as if they knew each other forever.
Now THAT's a marriage.
And the epitome of duty and public service.

I know it's only lunchtime, but I'm going to raise a glass to him.
And to reflect a bit.

Back later, Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
The lady on BBC news is doing very to stop herself from crying, if it was me, I couldn't have kept composure. RIP Prince Philip

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh my word, I feel so so angry that his final days were marred by that stupid BINT. She’d better not show up to funeral. I’d spit at her if if was a member of the RF

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I do hope for the queens sake that harry and william can put what ever issues they have behind them and come together to support the queen in this difficult period for her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
“Her beloved husband” has got me in absolute bits, RIP Prince Phillip, Thankyou for your service, and for being Her Majesty’s Strength and Stay for so many years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
If he died at any other time I would have been sad but now I am much more affected. I can only think of the poor Queen, losing him as she is going through the current emotional turmoil. She even had to get some puppies for her mental health - even though she had previously decided not to so that she wouldn't leave a pet behind when she died. Prince Harry better not say too much, I could vomit thinking about Meghan's "sad face". Trying just to think about the people who loved and respected him!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Will be interesting to see if M does turn up for the funeral, dressed to the nines in her favourite colour, black. I hope she doesnt
I doubt she'll ever dare set foot in this country ever again.

But if she did ... well, I guess it'll be the first time anyone's been booed at a royal funeral.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh Prince Phillip, how sad! It's been an awful year, and his final year was a complete shitshow thanks to those two. He certainly didn't need the stress these two have caused, I hope the guilt never leaves them. RIP Prince Philip, an extraordinary life, an extraordinary man.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If that Markle creature dares to set foot in this country with her crocodile tears for a family she’s tried so hard to trash she should be absolutely ashamed of herself. But she won’t be.
I am now actually crying. And I am angry at that pair. I didn’t realise that his death would affect me like this 🥲

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I do hope for the queens sake that harry and william can put what ever issues they have behind them and come together to support the queen in this difficult period for her.
I’m sure they will. Megan certainly won’t come back to the UK for the funeral, so I do hope Harry’s family take the opportunity to talk to him and try to open his eyes a little to the coercive control that she has over him.

Reactions: 31
Maybe we will see whether Phil really did ban the shits from his funeral?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.