Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what ? Why couldn’t they just lay low, not buy 11 million mansion and lived the life of privacy they harped on about when justifying their shitting all over what the RF had afforded them and which he sees as his birth right ?

Huh.

Re Lady C, I didn't know there is talk of M being cast as a red headed Irishwoman in the remake of The Quiet One originally played by Maureen O'Hara. Bet Freda will be pleased lol
That was an April fool on one of the Irish newspapers.

Reactions: 24
Lady C seems to be responding to me personally today!!! Someone needs to see the baby come out the kebab or there's no place in the line of succession, it's not a gossip thing it's a legitimacy thing, being a royal means you forego some rights to privacy and it's tough tits luv. She advises writing to PM and BP, I bloody well will.
No witnesses to the screaming, sweating, swearing at god, pooping, sweating & bloody vag = No titles. Simples

I said it, I believe it and posh birds just backed me up.

Reactions: 47
Re Lady C, I didn't know there is talk of M being cast as a red headed Irishwoman in the remake of The Quiet One originally played by Maureen O'Hara. Bet Freda will be pleased lol
That has to be a late April fools joke! Can you imagine her doing an Irish accent
Please don't insult the Irish

Where are these pap shots? I haven't seen any. I'm sure she's in hiding anyway with the moonbump
Didn't she set up some pap shots when they went out to dinner with "friends" who seem to have dropped them !

Reactions: 17
That has to be a late April fools joke! Can you imagine her doing an Irish accent

Didn't she set up some pap shots when they went out to dinner with "friends" who seem to have dropped them !
It is (look at last paragraph )

Reactions: 18
Hello @Mrs_Darcy - fantastic Deutsche Tee there thank you very very much! That's surprisingly balanced...

Glad you’re safe @Scotch Mist
We found one of your compatriots in our garden yesterday, having a very long sleep. No idea how he got there or where he came from (and I’m not knocking on doors this time as I did for the fecking cat!)
Ahhh...I'm guessing that was Uncle Flynn, he's a bit of a character.... went off on a bender muttering profanities about the Harkles

Reactions: 45

That was on the way to Lucky's in Santa Barbara, allegedly to meet David Foster and Katherine McPhee, who weren't pictured. That was the last time the 'close friendship' with the Fosters was mentioned, as Katharine announced she was pregnant the next week. For some reason, Megzy wasn't keen on having a friendship with a pregnant woman. Why could that be?

Reactions: 29
They need to stop this security shite.. no one cares about them....

Also if they are so poor and need to beg British people for security for just 3 of them during lockdown... how are they planning to pull off 200 guest bash they are planning? That's gonna cost 100 times more with guest they mentioned.... what's on the invite 'bring your own food and security with you' ?

But I need to agree the press about them last days is painfully embarrassing. Nothing new happened, it looks like M been told to shut up for now too, 3 random pics of Harry in last few weeks and that's that.. no one cares...
and even if paparazzi follow them, obviously no tabloids are buying the snaps because they dont want to be sued

Reactions: 28

Wasn’t that the friend (and I may be wrong here, so apologies if I am misremembering) who had just had a miscarriage and mm wore a floaty shirt which made her look pregnant and started rumours

Reactions: 13
Smegs wants you to know that she ain't no Hollaback girl

Uh-huh, this my downfall
All my sugars do their tweets like this

All the times I was passed around that yacht
And I just let it happen like that
‘Cause Hazno likes to hydrate
And I’ve got a crocodile minge
All the times I was passed around that yacht
And I just let it happen like that
‘Cause Hazno likes to hydrate
And I’ve got a crocodile minge

Ooh, this my downfall, this my downfall,
Ooh, this my downfall, this my downfall

You heard that I was talking smack
And I didn't think that you’d hit back
People hear me talking like that
Getting everybody fired
So you’re ready to attack, gonna lead the pack
Gonna get my Orca, gonna tear some weaves
That's right, put my moonbump down
Getting everybody fired

So that's right Piers, meet me at in the courts
Me in my dresses, you in your shorts
Both of us wanna be the winner
But there can only be one
So you’re gonna fight, gonna give it your all
Gonna see it to the end, gonna see me fall
That's right, I'm always grandstanding
And I never stop my greedy demanding

Let the world hear me say, I write on bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
My business is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
Again, I write on bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
My business is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Reactions: 35
#gifted, #sponsored, #byob .... #effoff

Reactions: 19
Morning Tattlers. Thanks for new thread x

"Meghan Markle 'will fight back' against Piers Morgan after his stinging remarks - Mirror Online" https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/meghan-markle-will-fight-back-23873138.amp
Thank you @Kittypops and @Grannyapple68 .
MM will be making a big mistake if she fights back as she's on very thin ice. You should only start this sort of row if you're in the right but she's a liar and there's more to come. Says everything that she doesn't know when to shut up, and keeps digging. Piers will demolish her.

Oh! Oh! Can you play this one please?
That teeny tiny violin is probably the workof Willard Wigan,who makes incredible things in the eye of needles. Worth looking him up,you will be amazed....and it makes a change from those 2 Snarkles.

Reactions: 22
I dunno if anyone's following the comments on this story (and apols if it's already been mentioned, I had to skip a few pages to keep up) but check out this comment if you sort by Best Comments. Is it true, has she tried this before?

Reactions: 34
Why would you not let her send a letter?? My dear tattler, a letter is the only way she can show off her mad calligraphy skills in the hopes that one day it falls into the hands of MOS! Then MOS can show it to the world and she can SUE without testifying! OH THE DRAMA!

Reactions: 26
Yes.

In Harry’s “leave my girlfriend alone” statement he said that photographers had tried to break into her home in Toronto.

Toronto police said....nope.

Reactions: 52
Didn’t she tie something like this in with the early days of dating Harry? ‘I’m so vulnerable, I need you to make our relationship official and announce it so that I get the right protection’

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.