Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the avatar I don't get that reconciliation shit. JCMH & hen threw whole RF under the bus so why RF have to reconcile with them? They didn't like the situation, they left, but they threw shit on RF, so why? For me it's just wrong, because I don't stand for "turn the other cheek". RF doing good job of just ignoring and shading them, there is no need to do anything else.

Reactions: 30
What struck me with this story too was about them signing off the design etc. It’s barely 3 months till the ceremony. I’d assume it was already done and ready to go by now surely? Along with the Gayle king comment about them wanting to heal blah blah I’d say it was Harkle PR to wheedle their way back in for money. Plus I also read that they had not intended all the comment to be about the RF being racist, just the media. Not sure why they thought it would be seen like that but it seems they might be back peddling as they realise they’ve seriously fucked up and frozen themselves out. After all, they did say they’d be back ‘in a heartbeat’ if gangan would let them mercy and do the royal bits they like so life within the RF can’t have been THAT unbearable.

Reactions: 33
Isn’t he taking the piss tho? There is not a chance the baby would look like him - Oscar nominated British actor Daniel Kaluuya. It’s an easy joke because at a Brit in the US people will ask him about the Royals.
He might be. What I don’t like is people actually buying the narrative that the Royal family was worried about skin tone and this supports the narrative.

Reactions: 17
He might be. What I don’t like is people actually buying the narrative that the Royal family was worried about skin tone and this supports the narrative.
It isn’t helpful, especially as I’m pretty certain it isn’t true. If there was any xenophobia it would be against LA Americans and that culture rather than mixed race or black people.

Reactions: 19
Is this a bit of blackmail (if true)? We'll release the beast if we don't get what we want?
I'm sure Meghan knows nothing and I can't imagine Andrew told harry every little bit and bolt of the sordid goings on. And if the FBI wanted him I can't see them not getting him or even asking the UK police of whatever form having a chat. So dodging the FBI I think is a non story.

Reactions: 20
Isn’t he taking the piss tho? There is not a chance the baby would look like him - Oscar nominated British actor Daniel Kaluuya. It’s an easy joke because at a Brit in the US people will ask him about the Royals.
Cheap joke with no possible come back - he's pathetic.

Andrew's lawyers sent a list of approved questions to the FBI to which Andrew would reply in writing (his lawyers would reply). There is no way he is going to the US for fear of not being allowed to return. He could certainly be questioned at the US Embassy here but has 'chosen' (been told by his lawyers) not to because of the mess he made of the tv interview. Harry knows nothing. Smegma may have hear rumours but that might work against her as might reveal even more of her previous devious life. That's how I read it.

Reactions: 23
The more implied threats they make without actually delivering any real content, the more they lose their power. The Press may beat it up, but quite frankly, I will look at any information they put out with a high degree of scepticism, as I think will a lot of people.

Reactions: 30
Harry and Meghan QUIZ:

ALL YOU have to do is spot the logical fallacy in H & M's reasoning, as featured in their interview with Oprah...

I don't read the tabloids, but they are so unpleasant I had to leave the country.

2. The racism in Britain was so bad we've come to the United States.

3. For security reasons, it's better to live in a country where everyone has a gun.

4. As a mere A-list actress on a top-rated show I was totally unprepared to enter the media spotlight.

5. We wanted our son to be a royal prince, although royalty is a gilded cage that makes people trapped and unhappy.

6. As an American actress and friend of Hollywood celebrities I did not have the phone number of a therapist.

7. My letter to my father is deeply private, Harry's unanswered phone call to his father should be shared with the world.

8. Meghan is not to blame for me leaving the royal family. I couldn't have done it without her.

9. I'm broke, apart from the millions my mother left me.

10. I love my grandmother so much I'm completely loyal to her. Fuck you, granny.

(c) Private Eye.

Reactions: 73

The first thought that popped into my head was eww their's a car marque Austin 'Allegra' but computer says 'no' it was an 'Allegro'. The car manufacturer of said car did have a another model which my Dad had, it was a 'Princess' My old brain just reminiscing.

Reactions: 18
Great article the problem is she is such a liar nothing that comes out of her lying smirking gob can be believed, I also think had she been pregnant she would have shown the world with a semi nude "I am so pregnant: she is used to nude shots her whole life is built around fabrication of truth she shagged her way into everything and manipulated everyone aroundher, except us Brits and those begging shots of no balls makes me want to vomit. She seriously has mental health issues and I hope some very clever journalist digs it all up. I am not a big royalist but like and respect our heritage and the shi t directed to the British people is horrifying. Their just desserts must surely be imminent , and I for one will be first in the queue to gloat. Horrible pair of entitled,spoilt tramps, Harry does not belong in Britain anymore and what about the oaths he swore to Queen and country. He is still of an age to be recalled to the military if there was a crisis perhaps a dereliction of duty court martial might figure. Bastards the pair of them

Reactions: 24
Can you put that a bit more forcefully, please? ..... !!!
The writing is EXACTLY like The Tig they (oh come on it's MM) even uses the same phrases..So she's writing her own shit now?
So the Royals miscalculated and underestimated her, and let a prize asset slip through their fingers!
This Best Life article is dated 21st March 21, two weeks before the lies about the Quibi dealings two years earlier were exposed. So while the article bleats that the RF failed to maximise the potential of this treacherous stoat, she and her nincompoop husband had at the same time been secretly trying to set up merching deals.
The biggest joke here is that they've been trying to launch themselves from a platform -any platform - and ditch the RF and merch their titles since they met. Every single one of their ventures has bitten the dust and Hazzno's first paid employment is a worldwide joke.

Reactions: 31
How about the 'Avenger'?

Reactions: 16
The biggest one for me was her whopper about how long they’d been together before getting engaged. The interviewer asked them if it had been a whirlwind and she looked over at Harry wide-eyed and dithered over whether they’d been together for “eighteen months, 2 years..?” We know from Scabies’ book they actually got engaged 3 months before it was announced in November 2018. They met in July 2017. So they were together pretty much bang on one year, most of which was a long distance relationship, before getting engaged. Pretty far off 2 years then - even if they’d actually got engaged in November it would gave been 15 months. For me it was a massive red flag about her, and what Harry said about falling in love “so incredibly quickly”? Also a massive red flag.

Reactions: 33
Excellent post, the elephant in the room. First time Ive heard that these photos of Farky might be investigated and it's high time this was checked out. If H&M want to play games with dolls as private citizens then fine, go and do it privately. But Farky was presented to the world press by the Queen's grandson when Hazzno and Minge were working royals, and we need an explanation.
How stupid of Brynn to go along with this stunt if she's a CNN journalist. Markled.

Reactions: 22
Talking about car makes for peeps ... do you think Marcus Anderson drove a Hillman '(P)Imp'?

Reactions: 26
I cannot see how he could possibly return to England. How can William even act around him. Its going to be so awkward and the thing will turn into a circus with everyone watching how they interact. How are things between them going to be fixed in time. Let Harry zoom in from LA and hopefully there will be a technical failure with the connection. Its going to take a lot for me to ever want to see Harry in England again, and I dont even live in England. I can only imagine how the British must feel.

Reactions: 42
‘You’re on mute Harry - we can’t hear you. Oh no technical difficulties’
Jackie Weaver ejects Harry from the zoom meeting.

Reactions: 43
Everything they do, including keeping Archie under wraps is designed to get them inches in the media, the quicker people stop caring, the quicker these 2 will disappear, something Meghan is terrified will happen. Quite frankly I don't care what their crotch goblin looks like

Reactions: 44
... and ever-diminishing inches for Hazno's knob no doubt.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.