Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lady C has become giddy with her own popularity and is getting carried away.
She used to be more cautious.

I don't think she's ever been in the inner circle.
She just likes everyone to think she is.

Thats why she has kept the Title of a husband who allegedly made her very unhappy.
If she'd have been plain old Mrs Colin Campbell I would wager a whole family sized bag of Revels that she would have reverted back to her maiden name asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's certainly a bit odd and tells us nothing of value. Obviously propaganda to discredit Thomas Markle in case he gets within spitting distance of an interview with Oprah. Why else would this random pop up now? Smeggy must be paying a fortune to all her PR people and online troll bots. The only bright side is that it might eventually bankrupt her 😃

I'd be surprised if Oprah did agree to interview him as she has already nailed her colours to the mast of Smeggy.
Perhaps Orca would get extra mileage and show she is can be 'balanced' despite not giving the RF the right of reply to Team Cash's interview by interviewing her Dad.....?

Reactions: 14
Personally I don't think that Lady C should have outed Anne at all. In my view that was a big misjudgment.

I'm sure every single member of the family had reservations about Snarkle. Naming anyone will inevitably cause a backlash in the media.

Anne is a strong lady and would probably take one for the team to take the heat off Charles but it seems really unfair.
Sorry to be dim, I’m trying to catch up, but how does Lady C know definitely that it was Anne?

Reactions: 9
Good grief Twitter is full of people inciting hate. They obviously don't have enough moderators to police it all.

I'm in 2 minds about this. Obviously nobody should be sending threats or inciting hatred but on the other hand I've seen forums fall down due to excessive moderation. Digital Spy (spits) is one of them. The moderation on there is appalling and has led to a woke chamber of doublethink where only accepted opinions are allowed.
This has led me to be very wary about censorship because this power can be politicised and put into the wrong hands.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, those running twitter havee an agenda. I don't use it much, just to nosy, so not too well versed on it, but during the USA election tit I followed a few tweeters to keep up to date, one being James Woods who I generally think talks sense. He is a Trump guy though, so his tweets reflected that but were interesting none the less. However twitter kept dicking around with his account, deleting tweets and jailing him for unspecified reasons.They also deleted his number of followers so he looked less popular. It was such obviously bias against his Trump views and it was quite bizarre that perfectly acceptable calm tweets were being deleted. I'm not even a Trump supporter but the blatant bias infuriated me. Make no mistake, Twitter has an agenda and if your face doesn't fit they will make your time on there difficult.
If they (twitter owners) like smeggy then they WILL overlook the sussex squad twats thrreats and vile attitude. to anyone dissing her. Simple as that.
What is needed is for the press to call the squad to account, initiate a campaign to get to the bottom of WTF is going on and force twitter to deal with them by shaming those allowing this abuse of reporters.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Personally I don't think that Lady C should have outed Anne at all. In my view that was a big misjudgment.

I'm sure every single member of the family had reservations about Snarkle. Naming anyone will inevitably cause a backlash in the media.

Anne is a strong lady and would probably take one for the team to take the heat off Charles but it seems really unfair.
Anne can take it. She’s not going to be Queen, her patrons love her, she’s the hardest working royal who isn’t the Queen and I think she’s bulletproof because she doesn’t care what people on Twitter think.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Maybe an announcement that the Archiedoll has learnt to say Prejudice or Institutional or some other right on word.
Perhaps he now talks in sentences...”My mom is a Duchess don’t ya know but my pop is a prince.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Don't get how MM can have a home birth if she's geriatric and had a miscarriage? I find it hard to believe the whole moon bump stuff but I also do sort of believe it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've said it before and I'll say it again, those running twitter havee an agenda. I don't use it much, just to nosy, so not too well versed on it, but during the USA election tit I followed a few tweeters to keep up to date, one being James Woods who I generally think talks sense. He is a Trump guy though, so his tweets reflected that but were interesting none the less. However twitter kept dicking around with his account, deleting tweets and jailing him for unspecified reasons.They also deleted his number of followers so he looked less popular. It was such obviously bias against his Trump views and it was quite bizarre that perfectly acceptable calm tweets were being deleted. I'm not even a Trump supporter but the blatant bias infuriated me. Make no mistake, Twitter has an agenda and if your face doesn't fit they will make your time on there difficult.
If they (twitter owners) like smeggy then they WILL overlook the sussex squad twats thrreats and vile attitude. to anyone dissing her. Simple as that.
What is needed is for the press to call the squad to account, initiate a campaign to get to the bottom of WTF is going on and force twitter to deal with them by shaming those allowing this abuse of reporters.
I never post on Twitter, I'm like a silent assassin, pop in grab the tea and post it here for all to enjoy 😉 ☕🫖

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Don't get how MM can have a home birth if she's geriatric and had a miscarriage? I find it hard to believe the whole moon bump stuff but I also do sort of believe it
She isn't pregnant. Nobody of her age would contemplate such a thing unless they'd had successful home births previously. She thinks we're all stupid. Having babies isn't like shelling peas, but how would she even know?

Also, nobody of her age would be able to become pregnant as seemingly easy as she does. Fertility declines steadily from age 35. She's popping them out like chicken eggs at this rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She isn't pregnant. Nobody of her age would contemplate such a thing unless they'd had successful home births previously. She thinks we're all stupid. Having babies isn't like shelling peas, but how would she even know?

Also, nobody of her age would be able to become pregnant as seemingly easy as she does. Fertility declines steadily from age 35. She's popping them out like chicken eggs at this rate.
Exactly. This ‘leak’ about a home birth or whatever is purely to pre empt the rumours and people looking into hospitals and medical teams. The surrogate might be giving birth at home though! Good luck to her and hope it’s a safe birth

Reactions: 22
Amal Clooney has been on the board of the Prince's Trust since 2019, which I was surprised to learn recently.

Who're you going to stand with when the chips are down Armegeddon Markle or the future King of the United Kingdom?

99.9 percent of Tattlers would trample over the woman to get to Charles. I've always liked the Monarchy and have enjoyed watching each generation grow up paralleling my life to theirs (they definitely had the best end of things) but it's surprised me recently just how much.
Can you point to the source for Amal Clooney on the board of The Princes Trust?

The only sources I can find so far are:

Princes Trust Boards: https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/about-the-trust/history/people/council
Princes Trust International: https://princestrustinternational.org/about-us/our-trustees/

Clooneys at Princes Trust dinner & award for exceptional young women named after AC: https://www.businessinsider.com/prince-charles-launches-the-amal-clooney-award-2019-3?r=US&IR=T
The Prince's Trust International was established in 1976 to help disadvantaged young people across the UK. Now, it has expanded, with programs in Australia, Canada, India, Barbados, Jordan, Pakistan and Malta.

The brand new Amal Clooney Award will be given to inspirational young women between 11 and 30 around the world. It will specifically honour young women who have made a difference in their community or are the driving force behind important projects. Examples include impressive sustainable farming projects and rebuilding work in war zones.

Anyone seen this? If true she's in for a long wait 🤑🤑🤑

That Anne, she’s a laugh :ROFLMAO: 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I kind of said this the other day but the last few days I’ve gone down a bit of a rabbit hole looking into North Korea.

Not going to get all heavy about it but it gave me even more perspective than I already had on woke stuff and MM by extension. I’ve always thought the woke tit is just that, a load of tit. But the true hardships, oppression, lack of basic human rights and poverty these people face is unbelievable.

And yet you have Miss Arrogant Nobody Markle complaining that she wasn’t number 1, that someone made a comment about her baby (a lie anyway), that she was bullied by the press, that she wasn’t accepted into the family, or by the public. That she didn’t have a voice.

This woman is one of the most privileged, wealthy, fortunate people on the planet. Not only are her claims about the RF and press racism total bullshit, they’re also sickeningly trivial even if true. Oh so an older member of the RF was curious how a biracial baby might look. How evil of them. So a journalist complimented you on your ‘rich heritage and blood’ and good looks. How evil of her.

Meghan is a disgusting narcissist and these jumped up, pathetic, woke warriors siding with her need to get a bleeping grip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.