Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharon osbourne has many followers and fans. They wont take her being given the old " heave-ho" lying down , I bet theres backlash there, as well...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Or... how does Oprah feel about M lying to her - at the very least, about the 'real wedding'?
Sorry, just saw Zippy2000's point about OW - yes, would be interesting to see how she reacts if they cross her. But of course, they already have, as O is bound to be realising. I don't think she'd like take kindly to being 'played'
She wont care. Itll be glossed over
You may be right, and that, too, will be interesting! 🍿 indeed 😁.

Reactions: 12
We’ve escaped across the DMZ to the Non-Meghan Zone. Honestly, does it baffle anyone else that this nobody tv actress has become part of global discourse? I know we’ve obviously covered this before but seriously. She is an absolute nobody
I had honestly never heard of the bint before all this blew up over marrying H, etc .
Who is she here? A no-body.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
but although he repeated a year, I guess he just skipped the first year of Eton and went into the second instead, as he still sat his gcses in 2001 and a levels in 2003 which is the same years that I did them (as I said, I’m just one week older then H)
I do feel for him though, like H I wanted to follow in my big sisters footsteps and ended up at a school that was, quite frankly, not suitable for me either (she’s very academic, me not so - dyslexic!) and teenage years were brutally tough. And I didn’t have to content with my mother’s death and just being a spare. However, many children, unfortunately, loose parents at a young age. My mums dad died when she was 11 herself, but most don’t bleat on about in such a self pitying way, 25 years later. I get the teenage years were tough, and can see why he turned to drink drugs and partying in his late teens, but come on, your 36 now, and a dad yourself, time to move on. Really.
He used to look happy, now he’s just always miserable in every photo since M came on the seen.

Reactions: 33
We did have a good guffaw when watching their Wedding, when that awful preacher, or " evangalist" or whatever they call themselves over there in lulu-land was banging on spouting low - voltage drivel ,HM QE II had the look of daggers drawn all over her boat-race 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had honestly never heard of the bint before all this blew up over marrying H, etc .
Who is she here? A no-body.
I’ve seen hundreds of comments from her fans saying she was a Hollywood actress with her own career and that she sacrificed it for her love for Harry. The stupidity and general lack of awareness of facts is sickening

• Sick
Reactions: 50
I’ve seen hundreds of comments from her fans saying she was a Hollywood actress with her own career and that she sacrificed it for her love for Harry. The stupidity and general lack of awareness of facts is sickening
😀 Its frightening, isnt it? The gullible, easily-led

• Heart
😀 Its the small brain-pans over there.
I replied to a comment on social media saying look at her IMDb and no response. That’s because if you look at it you’ll easily see she was a nobody bit part actress. Main part in a made for TV movie hallmark type film. She’s dismal in any of the clips I’ve been unfortunate enough to have seen her in

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I dont envisage seeing her back here in Great Britain.

Result 😀😀

H is misled, in love & shes playing him for a right fool. Itll end in tears, and soonish rather than later

I dont envisage seeing her back here in Great Britain.

Result 😀😀

H is misled, in love & shes playing him for a right fool. Itll end in tears, and soonish rather than later
This is what I’d like to know. Why is he so in love with her? She’s a narcissist, yes. These people are very good at getting others to love them. But this effect can wear off over time, especially with international scrutiny. (Also when people say she’s pretty, ffs, she’s an attractive woman but she doesn’t surpass other far younger, more attractive, respectable women)

Ive said this a few times but can you actually imagine them laughing together, having a cuddle on a Sunday afternoon, cooking dinner, mucking around? I just can’t. I don’t know them but I get the feeling it’s a very manipulative, odd arrangement

Reactions: 36
This is what I’d like to know. Why is he so in love with her? She’s a narcissist, yes. These people are very good at getting others to love them. But this effect can wear off over time, especially with international scrutiny. (Also when people say she’s pretty, ffs, she’s an attractive woman but she doesn’t surpass other far younger, more attractive, respectable women)

Ive said this a few times but can you actually imagine them laughing together, having a cuddle on a Sunday afternoon, cooking dinner, mucking around? I just can’t. I don’t know them but I get the feeling it’s a very manipulative, odd arrangement
They don't seem to fit together and if you compare them to Kate and William (their love is on show, even without obvious PDA), its strange

Reactions: 34
They don't seem to fit together and if you compare them to Kate and William (their love is on show, even without obvious PDA), its strange
They don’t at all. I’ve not seen a single photo where they look genuinely in sync, in love or happy. It’s all very stage managed. Has anyone got a legit pic where they look into each other and blissful?

• Heart
I wasn’t going to do this, but I am too annoyed not to....

Taking a break from Markle, woke and witch hunters. Life is too short to wallow in tit when you don’t have to. I’ll be back when something interesting happens (if I’m not banned or something).

😘

• Heart
View attachment 503544
Hazno: Today we are going to discuss toxic pets and joining us in the studio we have the Queen's corgi Pom

Pom: Grrrrr

Scrotie: I roast all my birds (winks)

Smeg: Hmm there's something sneaky about that hamster Scotchy I can't put my finger on it ......

Gayle Whatshername: Are you saying that my familiar is toxic? That's toadist!

Hazno: Well Archies Crocodile isn't toxic at all, he's hardly even nibbled him!

Hazno: Can I tempt you with a lovely Richmond?

(Pandimonium ensues)

Voices off: Bring back Piers!
I'm so glad I've not missed this 💖💖😄😄😘 xx.
We need an emoji button that shows something we love and laugh at the same time 💖😄.
Richmond sausage 😃👍

I've got very behind again it's hard to keep up....

This is great...I love it and it made me laugh too 😘😘. xx

I changed it in honour of the stork bringing a baby Alien faced something on the Loz thread but thought it would do perfectly for our favourite Alien chinned preggy (or not) mental Merkin an'all ❤ I shall change it back once all dollies and various assorted deliveries have ensued 🤣🤣🤣😘 if anyone wants shutting up, stick one of these on 😏😏

View attachment 503642

I always love your posts 💕💖😄 but the added pics are a great addition also 💕😃😘 xx.

I try again lol let's see if I keep up this time and I be adding some old pics again to share on here which I think will be nice again for old and new tattle friends on here 🥰 xx.

The pace of these threads are like going on Supermarket Sweep to fill your trolley and move as fast as possible without missing anything 😄 xx.

Here is Meghan with her brave banana..

Resizer_16023483033130.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She wont care. Itll be glossed over
Oh I think she will care. Remember smeggy trilling "Yes!" all of a dither when orca looked shocked about the garden wedding "we have it framed on our wall ..." then hazza sings 🎼The Three of Us🎼. Orca toured their house, smeggy will have shown her the framed 'proof' well in advance, so Orca felt free to ooh and gasp at the revelation during the scripted interview.
Now the world knows it was a lie. Smeggy knows you cannot get married without the celebrant and two witnesses. Most countries are like that. She knew that was not a wedding, but she assumed nobody would dare question her claim or they would be deemed racist :rolleyes:. I honestly think she convinced hazza that it was indeed a wedding. His reaction in the chicken house said it all ... he was thrilled they'd shafted the British tax payers out of £32million + for a big gala event that was unnecessary, the thick evil bleep.
Orca would know the deal (2 witnesses needed) but maybe assumed that smeggy didn't want them in the image on her wall. Well that will teach her not to assume because now St Orca looks dumb as well as a fake who gets her minions to mock up headlines to verify claims of racism.
I'd say she ain't happy but will continue the 'friendship' to see if she can suck their udders dry with more revelations. She'll be on her guard though because she's not come out of this looking good.

Orca. I read an article on her bloke last week and when he was asked how they'd made it so long together he said " I make her happy, that's my important thing " Not "we make each other happy ". No, it was all about keeping the Orca happy. Very odd, but then ... hmm, best not say any more.;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry, just saw Zippy2000's point about OW - yes, would be interesting to see how she reacts if they cross her. But of course, they already have, as O is bound to be realising. I don't think she'd like take kindly to being 'played'.
I feel that the article in the Daily Star is an implied criticism, Oprah was good enough to get their stories out the way they intended. Maybe Oprah played them.

Reactions: 14
Thank you Kitty for the title, and Merkin for the summary.
I wonder if H&M are blackmailing the Palace for a title for their "children"? In the Porka interview they claimed that racism prevented Farchy being given a title. They know very well that this is not true as things stand with HM on the Throne, but it's a racism lever and they are thinking of the future when Charles bacomes king and Farch and sibling will be eligible for titles.
They might even come ip with an angle favourable to them as to why the Palace cooperated with the subterfuge of the Farchy pregnancy. The Palace knows he wasn't born of Minge so eligible for a title, but titles are very important to MM and she wants one for him. She's taking fewer chances of discovery with this one and hiding it better.
Thus may sound far-fetched and I wrote about it some threads back so won't go on.
There's been a total press blackout about Farch and there's a reason for it. If there's been a press injunction it will expire or be renewed, my guess being that it will be lifted as it will all be in the open anyway.
Yes, Yes, bloody well yes. I have it in my bones that they want those bloody titles for their kiddies. For some unknown reason they want them now and don’t seem content to wait unti Charles takes the throne. Let’s face it, a prince Archie and a Princess whatever can earn a lot of cash, prestige and attention.. Plain Archie and plain miss whatever not so much. Those poor children are going to be exploited so much because of their greedy parents.

You're brave going in for a scrap with sugars. Personally I think life is too short to spend arguing with idiots I don't know. That's why I stick to taking the piss here.
I commend you as well. Its all too hard and nothing you say will change their minds. I do the drop and exit approach sometimes. Comment and then get outta there before I can get into any nastiness.

PR drop.
We were wrong. The clooneys are best buds.🤔

Yeah but how do they all feel now after that interview seeing what they did to their own family. I wouldn’t trust them with any of my secrets and would certainly be very careful about what I said around them. It’s just commonsense to be wary of them now after that interview. I can’t see any of them refusing to do a royal concert or a meet and greet with the RF because they believe everything that H$M said. It is going to be very interesting when the next bis royal event takes place to see who gets invited and who will not. And who will decline on principle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry, just saw Zippy2000's point about OW - yes, would be interesting to see how she reacts if they cross her. But of course, they already have, as O is bound to be realising. I don't think she'd like take kindly to being 'played'.
Oprah didn't get played, she played them, I'm waiting for the fallout when Megs realises. CBS have hours of footage that they can edit anyway they want depending on how this plays out and which side have the upper hand.

Reactions: 26
It may have been mentioned already, but CNN took down that piece about all the lies MeAgain spouted during the O interview. I thought it was too good to be true. Crap News Network. Luckily you can still see it here:

• Wow
Reactions: 21
What happened to Aubrey Hansen? She used to write excellent articles about the Harkles for CNN. She was always critical but fair. It's a shame that she has stopped writing.

She hasn't written anything for CNN since November 2020 and she hasn't been on Twitter in the last few months either.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.