Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Murakami

Lady C has a new video.

She reveals the Royal who criticised Meghan is....
.......Princess Anne!

Apparently Anne was strongly against the marriage from the beginning as she thought Meghan's character and conduct made her totally unsuited to Harry, the family and the role. Meghan has persuaded Harry that Anne's criticisms were based on racism, even though Anne has never made any objection based on racial grounds. These are conversations that happened before the marriage, which Anne thought was going to be a disastrous mistake for Harry and also for the RF.

Anne was right!

ETA. Lady C has three separate sources for this information. She's confident that she's correct.
Wow!
I can see how M would have turned any general concern about her into racism but what I do wonder is how on earth did she or Harry turn a concern over a marriage into something as specific as concerns over the colour of a future baby? If this is all true that the skin tone was never mentioned then that would have to been made up by M & H, I can't see how else that type of conversation can be misinterpreted. If so, it's very sick indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

timemachinephantom

"Why? Because egg viability, egg health and the ability to carry to term were all concerns."
It is an odd statement to put in without explanation.
Yes, isn't it odd?
I wonder if, after the children get princely status (when Charles becomes king), would evidence that they were born of a surrogate automatically remove them from the line of succession? Or does Madame think that just having the title will lock them into it?

• Haha

Sea

VIP Member
Blind gossip always do April fools Day. They release it 31st March so it's a slam dunk "what??!" comments And then do the reveal end of 1st or early 2nd April

Last edited:
  • Angry

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The Archbish seems to have spoken:
He's spoken but what is he actually saying? We know they were married on 19th May but that wasn't the question surely? We want to know about the secret cottage garden ceremony. Who are @repubblica? Why is he talking to them and not the press to clear the air?

• Haha

DandyTandy

VIP Member
I don't think she's doing a home birth. Her OBGYN would've advised against it. Especially since she is OLD. I recall there was an article floating around when the doll was still a fetus about giving home birth. Turns out, doll was born at Portland. I am sure she probably have booked some fancy luxury hospital and wants the taxpayers to pay for it. I am betting that there will be another article saying she went to the hospital to see the surrogate give birth. Her PR is getting old and predictable.

Found it! This was back in 2019 written by her sugar news channel.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Liar liar good post the Americans are as defensive of their legacy as we are of ours, America is a wonderful country and Americans are good people but unfortunately the uninformed assholes are giving them a hard time. I do not believe she has carried a baby she does not have that bond, only in the rare press pics and still she holds him like a sack of spuds, sorry as I am for the 2 kids they have no entitlement in this Country and if God forbid it were given, could you imagine the outrage.

I have often wondered if something is amiss with Archie she doesn't normally miss an opportunity to showboat will we ever find out. Well the Prince of darkness has a job and from what I have read about his foundations etc it is all about money, I expect herself gives them an oat latte after she has serviced them hence the scabby knees after all he is not really employable there must be a bigger picture here, perhaps someone could enlighten me, it was probably the blobs recommendations employ him or else!!!

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Thank you @ResidentMerkin and @Kittypops for another shiny new thread.

Back on the 'what's wrong with Harry' discussion...

The last time Prince Harry saw Vicki McBratney she was his matron at Ludgrove Preparatory School helping him get over the loss of his mother, Diana, Princess of Wales.
As a 13-year-old schoolboy, the Prince would sit with Matron and show her letters from his late mother as they chatted over a cup of hot chocolate. She, too, had lost her mother and they formed an immediate bond.
Today the Prince had a happy and unexpected reunion with his old confidante 17 years after he last saw her, when she popped up in a crowd of royal fans during a walkabout in New Zealand.
Prince Harry chats to his old matron from Ludgrove School Vicky McBratley as he meets the people of Christchurch after visiting the 'Quake City' Museum in Christchurch, New Zealand'Quake City' Museum in Christchurch, New Zealand

The Prince with his former matron

Mrs McBratney, 44, who now works as a pre-school teacher in Christchurch, reminisced with him about his schooldays as she gave him a collection of photographs of him and his friends taken at Ludgrove, which he attended until 1998.
"My goodness, I remember you," the Prince said. "Long time no see."
Mrs McBratney, who had waited for two hours to see the Prince, started her job at Ludgrove on the day of Princess Diana’s funeral in 1997.
She said: “Every couple of weeks he’d come and knock on my door and we’d both go to the matron’s lounge and I’d make him a Milo or a hot chocolate and we’d sit and talk and he’d share his letters from his Mum.
“(He was) a loveable, friendly, nice boy. Cheeky, but not naughty. He's still got that same smile.
“I wasn’t sure he’d remember me after all these years but he did. It was really nice to relate to him again. He just looked really shocked and said 'Hi Vicki, nice to see you', gave me a kiss and had a chat.”
As he looked through the photographs she gave him, the Prince said: “They are awesome, there’s Walter! I love that.”
Mrs McBratney said that when she started work at the school, “the headmaster said Harry won’t be back until Wednesday because of the funeral, and I was saying ‘Harry, who’s Harry?’” When he did arrive for the start of term, she made sure he knew “I was there for him” because her own mother had died the year before.

When Mrs McBratney asked him how he had been since she last saw him, he said: “Very well, keeping busy.”
Mrs McBratney said she was known to Prince Harry as “ma’am” and her duties included waking him up, laying out his clothes, tucking him up in bed and supporting him when he played sport. She said she was his “counsellor and nanny” and effectively became a surrogate mother.

He was so fond of her that when his brother Prince William attended a premiere of The Man In The Iron Mask he asked him to get an autograph for her from its star, Leonardo DiCaprio, her favourite actor.
She said: “Harry came back the week after and said: ‘Ma’am, Ma’am, look!’ and showed me a programme signed ‘To Vicki, all the best, Leonardo DiCaprio’.”
She said the boys would play a game called “royal flush” in which the other boys would pretend to flush Prince Harry’s head down the toilet.

I'd never made the link before, but in the Telegraph piece it's clear that Harry was already going to get an extra year at Ludgrove. His birthday is 15 September, so he started out as one of the oldest boys in his year, but they still decided he needed to be kept back for another year before going to Eton. It wasn't anything to do with Diana's death at the end of August - Ludgrove were already expecting him back. Matron already had duties in her contract to tuck him in at night and lay out his clothes. Makes him sound very young for his age. Instead, we have a 13 year old who is a full year older than any of the boys in the school, tall and athletic, at the receiving end of 'Royal Flushes'. Bullying is vile, but for the boys to pick on the oldest boy in the school? Doesn't sound quite right, does it? That's not dyslexia, that's something else.
Sorry to refer to what I am currently reading!
In the book it infers that the children would stay until 13 at Ludgrove. Please excuse the comic picture, I can’t seem to remove it!
D02DAA48-D207-47AB-B1E8-70BBDFA2505D.png

Chita

VIP Member
True royals next in line to the throne should have the title. Eg Charles now William and his children then theirs should have a royal title not anyone. Prince andrews girls should never have been given the title princess.. just because Anne’s kids and Edwards weren’t and they seem to be well balanced and don’t seem entitled
I agree.

They can't really strip Andrew's girls of their titles now - well, they could, but it would seem petty.
But there's no reason why they can't have a massive restructuring and make sure it changes from now on so that George's heir is Prince or Princess, but his spares only get to be Prince or Princess if something happens to the heir.
And when the heir has children the same rules apply. Only his or her heir is Prince or Princess.
So there will be fewer Princes and Princesses, making the title more prestigious.

Make the rest of them The Right Honourables. Or no title of any kind.

Nannyto2

VIP Member
The more I think about it, the more I agree that the phrasing isn't quite right: '...I would have committed a serious criminal offence if I signed it knowing it was false. So make of that what you like about.' [sic]
That phrasing is designed to clear himself on the grounds of ignorance if it were to emerge he was told something after the signing. Taken with his weird catatonic silence all these weeks - when it would have been the easiest thing in the world to clear it all up - it makes me more suspicious, not less. Previously I just thought it was Malificent lying as usual. Now I think she has a 'receipt' of something, somewhere - and panicking Justin has been in a clueless blither over how to cook up a statement which pre-emptively protects himself in the event of a certain amount of shit hitting the fan.
Carrier pigeon!
the one that shat on her dress

• Haha

timemachinephantom

I'm getting a bit obsessed with this! Trying to find out whether there's a provision in the Succession to the Crown Act 2013 about heirs born of surrogates. Not yet found any info - but it is just Wikipedia.
This is interesting though, in the light of the fake pre-marriage marriage:
'...only the first six persons in line to the throne require the Sovereign's approval to marry.[20] For these six, marriage without the Sovereign's consent would disqualify the person and the person's descendants from it from succeeding to the Crown.[21] However, the marriage would still be legally valid.'
If that Welby did-he-didn't-he garden vows thing happened, and was in any way able to throw doubts on the actual marriage, Hazza would be automatically disqualified from the line of succession. Is this why the Archbish has taken to his bed and turned his face to the wall\? :unsure:

If I were in the position, those children would be getting titles over collective dead bodies.
Yesssssssss. Wars of the Roses stylee.

• Haha
  • Wow

DarnIt

VIP Member
HMTQ has gone rogue. ... in other news from across the pond JCMH has been spotted being dragged by his ears out of california by a gang of 3. The Gang leader, dressed in not white camo gear with a not whited out face is believed to be female. This was deduced by the small handbag hanging off her left arm, fro. Which she produced a fly swatter and a glock. The armed trio also had a pack of vicious terrifying small dogs that were hanging off JCMH ankles and nether regions. Witness's to the shocking event stated they were told to ' back orf ' by the female who was clearly the leader. When an onlooker tried to intervene, they found themselves being pushed back by a terrifying woman brandishing a riding crop yelling at them to just 'naff orf'. The 3rd gang member who had a cigarette dangling out the side of her mouth, had what appeared to be a small child under her arm. Witness's couldn't be positive it was a child because it resembled a moon bump. Only one name was mentioned by any of the gang, and that was picked up by onlookers who stated that the woman with the cigarette had said to the others " come on girls let's get this useless, ungrateful, pathetic, whiney ginger cunt back where he ought to be. I need to get back to Fred" who this mysterious Fred is we don't know. This is all we have on the kidnapping right now. There is also an apparent missing person who may or may not be involved in this tangled Web. JCMH the victim, married a yacht girl, who as yet is to be located. Apparently this woman is of no morals and a vicious narcissist who uses everyone around her for her own ends.These people are then ghosted once they are of no more assistance to her. Employees of the couple state she repeatedly lies to make herself look good, bullies her husband and drip feeds him wokeness. A staff member has stated that she throws hot tea at them when things don't go her way and has the most frightening temper. This reporter is yet to find just one person with a good word to say about her. However she appears to have dropped off the edge of the earth...
That’ll be IronBetty, Queen of all she surveys, with her staunch enforcer WhipslasherAnne. Joined by that notorious villain(elle) FagAsh’Mil, of the infamous Fred’n’Ginger duo, now a reformed character & defender of the national ironic smirk.

Carrier pigeon!
They tried to deliver for Oprah interview but just left a calling card.

• Haha