Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

timemachinephantom

Maybe the doula is the surrogate? Whatever, they're still a pair of entitled cunts and I can't wait until they drop out of the press for good! 🙄

Whatever this is (is it an April Fool's joke on 31st March?) we can be sure of one thing: any member of staff that the Markle hires will want to leave very quickly.
Just imagine actually being the surrogate, forced to live in the same house as the nasty, unable to leave and trapped in an NDA! 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the new series of The Windsors tonight? Cant imagine it going down well in Montecito (not to mention Anmer, Highgrove etc).
I bloody love that show, had to ration myself to just the two episodes 😍

mardymare

VIP Member

with comments by Valentine Low (reported on bullying) and Ken (Uncle Ken) Wharfe (bodyguard to Diana and boys). Warning - some interview clips of the lies and the chicken coop......

• Heart

cayenne35

The 60 minutes Australia episode is now on YouTube. Not the whole episode though.

Last edited:

vretch

VIP Member
In Sweden only the children of the Crown Princess are HRH, but all the other grandchildren are prince/ss and have a duchy from birth. Up until a couple of years ago they were all HRH but they were removed and they are not deemed still part of the Royal family but not the Royal House. Succession is limited to the descendants of Carl VI Gustaf and must be Lutheran and raised in Sweden. Princess Madeleine's kids are still in the line but are currently being raised in the US so one would imagine they will be removed from the succession should they continue to be raised in the US. Norway limits its Royal House to the King, Queen, Crown Prince couple and their elder child. The younger child is HH Prince Sverre Magnus rather than HRH
Thank you for that infirmation. So what's her bloody obsession with Archie getting named a prince then? And why now? She is truly nuts and just wants everything now.

Reactions: 15

peradetlic

VIP Member
The way Lady C tells it, Princess Anne mentioned cultural differences and being 'the wrong sort of American', probably thinking about Autumn being the right sort of Canadian, by all accounts she has really fitted in well around Gatcombe Park, despite the marriage in the end collapsing. Meghan has picked up on the 'wrong sort of American' phrase and weaponised it as racism.

Anyone else thinking that it's probably better for the RF that this turns out to be Princess Anne? Who is known to be a straight talker?
On the other forum there is a thread that no biracial person have stud up for MM. Intriguing?

• Haha
  • Sick

Twocats

That confirms what I’ve always thought. I’ve never bought the surrogacy idea. Both versions of Archie’s certificate floating around have 17 spaces. The parental birth laws were passed in 2009, I know that, so the 2010 info is likely current and correct. I mean, there’s plenty of other bloody weird stuff about his birth and IVF was clearly used but I did always think she looked pregnant. Of course there’s still no proof she is the genetic mother, why would she tell her ex-husband she couldn’t have children if there wasn’t some big issue. But I did always believe she was the birth mother.
I thought she was paid of by her first husbands mother, not being able to have children could have been used as an excuse to get the marriage annulled.

Happy Lady

VIP Member
She's not pregnant this time either.
The Home birth 'plan' would allow them to carry out their deception.
When she's born, do you think there will be an announcement put up at Buck Palace?

Perhaps the Dopey Duo might decide to do their own outside their mansion instead. 🙄

• Haha

timemachinephantom

I do hope that some of the journalists eg. Camilla Tominey, Piers Morgan or Angela Levin get on to digging around the sugars. They need to involve a PI or researcher to really investigate who these people are. Meghan's fans are well organised by someone. My money is on Meghan herself or her paid for PR.

I mean who on earth started Meghanpedia? 🙄
It has to be organized and encouraged by someone.
Whilst some of her followers are deluded stans they do have a crazy cult vibe about them. Some more vulnerable people are being exploited and sucked in. Meghan has used the race card to be their Princess and the victim card to gain sympathy but these people are definitely being manipulated.

The constant attacking of the Cambridge family suggests that Nutmeg has something to do with the organisation. Kate must be one of the least offensive people you can think of in fact I always used to find her rather bland. She's certainly never been controversial or offensive to anyone.

There's definitely some behind the scenes orchestration going on with the sugars. I really want these people to be exposed. It would be great if Piers decided to look into it.View attachment 507195
There is something today in the Express (link) as gradually the evil gang gets outed. The question is, what can anyone do to shut them up? Death threats can be reported but their influence is malign. Their only purpose is to shut down debate.
I don't often go on Twitter, which seems to be where the worst of it is, because the vileness there gets in my head.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
What happened to Aubrey Hansen? She used to write excellent articles about the Harkles for CNN. She was always critical but fair. It's a shame that she has stopped writing.

She hasn't written anything for CNN since November 2020 and she hasn't been on Twitter in the last few months either.

• Sad

Twocats

Latest Paula M

Very interesting, I agree with so much of what she says. I have never liked Oprah, or Ellen, I always felt that their shows were look at what a great person I am, but underneath were lots of snide little comments. When you have billions, giving away stuff is not that big a deal.

The thing about her husband was very disturbing, narcissists do this to keep their victims off balance, so you can't know what is real, you begin to doubt yourself and what you do.

I believe she is Archies birth mother. More for the post birth pictures, no new mother wants to show of that huge post baby bump, especially when it’s going to be published around the whole world. Wasn’t the most flattering ensemble, and I couldn’t imagine why she would’ve faked that. Also the few times we have seen Archies face he is clearly the same little boy so I cannot get on with all those conspiracy theories that he doesn’t really exist.
she is a manipulative controlling little weasel though and I really hope that she gets her just desserts one day.
I think the dress has a lot to do with how her bump looks in this photo, most of us have clothes that accentuate things we prefer they didn't, or to highlight our good points. I think that all of Meghan's clothes choices are deliberate, chosen to send a message.

Goodness knows. Perhaps they are lying to Gayle King which wouldnt surprise me.
I treat everything that purports to come from MM as a lie until proven true.

It's funny that they didn't want a title for Archie when he was born as they wanted him to be brought up as a normal child but now they're out of the royal family and they can fade into obscurity and have the normal life for him they said they wanted, they're obsessed about him having one.
That may have been to save face, but I think that it was a case of we want the title of Prince for Archie, and what she said in the OW interview about the title seems to support this.

Interesting video from Bookworm. A connection between Markus Anderson and Ben Browning who is new guy at Archewell. And other info on Markus. And Archie on the beach was a stand in child possibly

Not at all surprising.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member

Surely some investigative journalists out there must be aware there may have been moonbumps used and surely they will be digging around.

The Sun got hold of the marriage certificate by buying a copy.
Anybody researching their family tree can buy Birth, Death and Marriage certificates - so has anyone bought a copy of Archie's?
Or is there some legal block on it?

• Heart