Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the surrogate issue, didn't I read somewhere that her 1st, annulled marriage to an Italian ended because MM didn't tell him she couldn't have kids?

Reactions: 23
For me, its not the Duke title they care about, it’s the Prince title. At the time of Archie birth, saying that fitted their narrative at the time. They don’t really care if they get Duke titles they want Prince because that’s what the Americans see as important. And I feel something changed during the time of Archie’s birth and them leaving RF. I feel they expected Archie to be given Prince title when Charles takes the throne, but that is not necessarily going to happen now. Charles has come out recently with his desire to streamline the monachy and he could quite easily make it about only the direct heir and his children have the titles. All other kids do not, which eliminates Harry’s kids.

Reactions: 30
The 60 minutes Australia episode is now on YouTube. Not the whole episode though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Thank you for that infirmation. So what's her bloody obsession with Archie getting named a prince then? And why now? She is truly nuts and just wants everything now.

Reactions: 15
I've had 3 children. There is NO WAY I would be wearing a white dress 2 weeks after giving birth. No way...

Reactions: 42
Thank you for that infirmation. So what's her bloody obsession with Archie getting named a prince then? And why now? She is truly nuts and just wants everything now.
She knows that without being a prince/princess they won't be considered Royal by the US public. That's why she didn't want an Earl title, the only title she knows has value is Prince as Earl (or any other title) are not considered Royal. It's all about status and merch ability.

Reactions: 32
Would it give her more credibility is US when she applies for citizenship for him? or would it be to provide more evidence that mummy and daddy have titles and little Archie has none. Or was it a huge vanity thing on her behalf, she wanted to ensure EVERYONE is aware that Archies mummy was HRH. With her everything has an ulterior motive and it's all about the long game. However, you can be sure that by doing it she will benefit in some shape or form. I'm probably just chatting bubbles here!

Reactions: 14
I think, that Meghan's behaviour sealed the deal about whether the children would get the HRH Prince/Princess titles. I think that if she had shown that she would contribute and work hard, the children would have received the titles she wants so badly.

Reactions: 30
The US doesn’t recognize royal titles so on their US documents they will just be commoners like the rest of us simple folks.

Reactions: 21
Perhaps they could have Archie’s birth certificate amended, so that he’d be Prince Archie Harrison?
New baby could be called Princess Diana.
This worked OK for Michael Jackson & Katie Price.

Reactions: 26
This is assuming that they followed the law. I wouldn’t put it past her to have a (US or U.K.) surrogate who had a home birth in the U.K. and didn’t register the baby, so when they registered the birth, it was the first registration.

Or have a US surrogate with a US birth and have the baby flown over and they registered the ‘birth’ here.

Who would challenge Harry when he popped down to register the birth? Why would anyone have doubted what he was saying was true? (other than use experts, obviously!)

The majority of her outfits are unflattering.

She would want to wear something like she did to give the impression of having given birth. If she’d worn something without any hint of a bump, it wouldn’t have given the right message!

Reactions: 21
MM has played her cards badly, she’s down to her bedrock of threatening the unthinkable - she’s shown herself to be venal & untrustworthy. The RF are not obliged to grant the children further titles & would be wise not to as H&M (merch) are loose cannons.

The path home to Harry is open, but not to her. Possibly a deal might struck about the kids being partly brought up in the UK - boarding schools etc - & back to the US for holidays, but alas I can see that Harry may have to come home without them.

Reactions: 28
I thought she was paid of by her first husbands mother, not being able to have children could have been used as an excuse to get the marriage annulled.

Reactions: 15
Maybe they haven't paid their PR bill? I'm enjoying the silence and Hazza's two jobs last week gave me a big laugh. One year after Megxit and she's turned him into Prince Chimpo. Honestly, you couldn't have imagined that back when they were tantruming around with their manifesto, summits and demands. Now he's a just another mid-tier celebrity selling life-coaching to middle-management. It's amazing to watch them crash.

I'm holding out for a RF announcement on 1 April and praying that the silver-penned genius who gave us 'recollections may vary' has lined up something that makes their titles disappear off with the penguins to Chunga Changa.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.