Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the below on pinterest

View attachment 488063
think about it. she never sued about the fake bump rumours. so if she didn't make a fuss, that means its true because she cannot lie about it or prove in court.

i mean look before and after images.
she looks heavily pregnant when they got there.

NINTCHDBPICT000533178443.jpeg

Then AFTER whilst leaving. the obvious bump is almost on the floor LOL

even if that was just her dress moving, the large bump above still looks almost flat in comparison to the one above when they just got there.

and look at her legs. she's white as FK! lol she's whiter than Harry lmao

Meghan-Markle-Royal-in-purple-dress-pregnant-2124213.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s just more virtue signalling as you say. Plus the fact no one is allowed to question it. CF’s family and friends said in the weeks before her death she was a nervous wreck, anxious and terrified about her future. She often had people come in and check on her to make sure she was ok.

This was M around the sort of time she suggested/implied she was ‘suicidal’/ ‘didn’t want to be alive’. There’s ‘putting on a brave face’ and then there’s this. I’m calling BS on it, sorry

People with serious mental health issues, including suicide ideation don't all sit around wailing. How many times have you heard the family and friends of a person who took the own life say that everything appeared fine and their suicide came out of the blue?

View attachment 488035View attachment 488036

Narcs can suffer with their mental health when they aren’t getting their way, that’s my only reasoning I can think of for any issues she said she was having

Meghan is an actress (albeit a crap one), which may help her look better than she may feel and like many other people with a severe mental illness or episode, we too have had to go to work, go shopping, pick the kids up from school etc whilst our heads are screaming and we just want to die. I've been out when I want to jump in front of every car, then seen someone I know who has asked me how I am and said "Great, thank you. How are you?" They will have no idea than when I returned home, I changed back into my pyjamas, climbed into bed and literally howled for days.

I don't necessarily think she was as ill as she says, but will nonetheless believe her if that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If someone else is funding your ability to be a litiginous bleep how is it ever going to stop? Surely it should be made clear who say ANL are up against money-wise and for what reason they are assisting financially. Is it anything to do with the shady Russian bloke who sold them their current home and had dealings/business relationship with the guy who owned the place in Canada? Is it plain simple money-laundering?
Somebody on another thread floated the idea of a secret backer as Mohamed al Fayed....Dodi's dodgy Dad. Not heard of his demise so he could still be around with his massive grudge against UK and the RF. . He never did get British citizenship after many attempts. Possibility ??

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So many things to notice in that video. They tried to get ahead of everyone, Chas told them to stay back. They ignored that and walked on. The courtiers speed in to stop them. And at that point William looks away from them like Wtf! They keep goung forward and are now ahead of Brenda and have to be stopped again and made wait until the others have gone ahead.
Now I am not Royal and will never meet any of them but even I know no one ever walks in front of Brenda.
Ginge grew up this and it should be second nature to him but he was actually having words with staff to the point Brenda takes a quick look to see whats up.
At that point in their relationship smeg should have known her place.
I think she has convinced the ginger dimwit that they are more important and special so should be allowed to do what they want.
Id say she smashed a few plates that night when she got home.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I'm struck by the way Lady C and others are now talking more openly about the Harkles' personality disorders / mental illness. I think we are going to hear more and more about this over the coming months. Maybe in the end they are going to be seen as 'mad' rather than 'bad'?
Well if JCMH is mad, then he needs removing from the line of succession - we can't be risking that!

Reactions: 17
Meghan is an actress (albeit a crap one), which may help her look better than she may feel and like many other people with a severe mental illness or episode, we too have had to go to work, go shopping, pick the kids up from school etc whilst our heads are screaming and we just want to die. I've been out when I want to jump in front of every car, then seen someone I know who has asked me how I am and said "Great, thank you. How are you?" They will have no idea than when I returned home, I changed back into my pyjamas, climbed into bed and literally howled for days.

I don't necessarily think she was as ill as she says, but will nonetheless believe her if that makes sense?
I agree completely, a lot of people have to go through this. I have both empathy and sympathy towards these situations💜

In my opinion though I think this is slightly more than putting on a brave face. Still manages the manic grinning and bump clutching all evening, she even looks smug.

I’m not denying she’s had mental health issues but making out she didn’t want to be alive because the royal family and press treated her poorly is very manipulative and just not based in truth, IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s just more virtue signalling as you say. Plus the fact no one is allowed to question it. CF’s family and friends said in the weeks before her death she was a nervous wreck, anxious and terrified about her future. She often had people come in and check on her to make sure she was ok.

This was M around the sort of time she suggested/implied she was ‘suicidal’/ ‘didn’t want to be alive’. There’s ‘putting on a brave face’ and then there’s this. I’m calling BS on it, sorry

View attachment 488035View attachment 488036

Narcs can suffer with their mental health when they aren’t getting their way, that’s my only reasoning I can think of for any issues she said she was having
The recent TV documentary apparently said Caroline had cut her wrists so badly that she required plastic surgery.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If you push something you have a financial interest in to encourage others to invest that is insider dealing.
Insider dealing is when you as a trader or a manager with non-public information on a publicly listed stock trades on that stock knowing what others don't.

What I am suggesting is an ESG familly office or venture capital fund -- these invest in private start ups that are early stage and non-listed. There are some ESG funds that invest in publicly listed companies that meet or beat certain pre-established investment criteria. those funds have the same information regarding the publicly listed company as any retail investor.... if they have more information that others don't - then you might be looking at insider dealing.
As with any financial entity, they would be subjeect to all financial and regulatory scrutiny so conflicts of interests would have to be disclosed and addressed. that is probably the part where Harry lost interest and Meghan hung up the phone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Somebody on another thread floated the idea of a secret backer as Mohamed al Fayed....Dodi's dodgy Dad. Not heard of his demise so he could still be around with his massive grudge against UK and the RF. . He never did get British citizenship after many attempts. Possibility ??
I don't like it because of those diamond earrings gifted by a man who ordered the death of Mohamed's cousin...

I love the fact that whatever Kate wears or the kids wear it always sells out! Never saw that happen with miss meagain 😂😂
And she 'recycled' it ha ha.

Reactions: 11
Travalyst seems to be on life support, along with the whole travel industry during the pandemic. No-one wants it, no one needs it. Bit like the Harkles, really.

From the Newsweek RF popularity survey, the data in the USA are interesting

The data also records 13 percent of Americans said they watched the whole interview, 11 percent watched only part and 24 percent watched clips or highlights, while 23 percent read or watched news stories about it.

Of those who had heard about the interview, 18 percent thought it was completely true, 21 percent thought it was mostly true and 15 percent thought it was more true than untrue.

Only six percent thought it was completely untrue, seven percent thought it was mostly untrue and 14 thought it was more untrue than true.

So only 18% thought the interview was completely true. That means a whopping 82% thought that at least some part of the interview was untrue, and less than 40% thought it was mostly or completely true. That is devastating for the Harkles.
If MM was a better actress the survey outcome could have been sooooo different !:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fourth time lucky?
I don't think she gets a choice.
Hyperemisis gravidarum is often the cause of women deciding not to have more children, rather than hoping they might get lucky.
Plus, a few days ago, Kate was pictured with her coat open and she has a stomach like a washboard.

Reactions: 11
think about it. she never sued about the fake bump rumours. so if she didn't make a fuss, that means its true because she cannot lie about it or prove in court.

i mean look before and after images.
she looks heavily pregnant when they got there.

View attachment 488071

Then AFTER whilst leaving. the obvious bump is almost on the floor LOL

even if that was just her dress moving, the large bump above still looks almost flat in comparison to the one above when they just got there.

and look at her legs. she's white as FK! lol she's whiter than Harry lmao

View attachment 488075
I think the surrogacy rumours could well be true. What I don't think is true, is that bump dropping. You would feel it move, and excuse yourself to go and sort it out. Also, if it's fixed with straps, she'd be tripping up. Having said that, the constantly changing bump size is very dramatic. I didn't get very big when I was pregnant, but I imagine the bending down with knees together just wouldn't have been possible.

Reactions: 15
I don't like it because of those diamond earrings gifted by a man who ordered the death of Mohamed's cousin...

And she 'recycled' it ha ha.
Oh yes forgot about that. the poor murdered journalist was a cousin of their family....

Reactions: 8
Insider dealing is when you as a trader or a manager with non-public information on a publicly listed stock trades on that stock knowing what others don't.

What I am suggesting is an ESG familly office or venture capital fund -- these invest in private start ups that are early stage and non-listed. There are some ESG funds that invest in publicly listed companies that meet or beat certain pre-established investment criteria. those funds have the same information regarding the publicly listed company as any retail investor.... if they have more information that others don't - then you might be looking at insider dealing.
As with any financial entity, they would be subjeect to all financial and regulatory scrutiny so conflicts of interests would have to be disclosed and addressed. that is probably the part where Harry lost interest and Meghan hung up the phone
Slaps self ;) Well she owns shares in it so she was 'ramping' - I don't know if the company is listed - just playing with a few ideas. Also, a small start-up could not afford to hire Orca to advertise.

She's got nothing else going for her so she uses the 25-50% of her that is niche.
She should concentrate on the other 75% too though.

Reactions: 9

I think it's bullshit made up for sympathy. But what I do believe is, that if there is any element of her telling the truth, there is no way the Royal Family would have told her she couldn't receive help.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.