Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I realised my mistake with "the" when referring to William and Harry, I was half asleep last night when I wrote it x

Reactions: 10
Okay talented tattlers I have questions I would like answers to.

1. what are H and M's true objectives with all this press arseholery? Titles? Security funding? An apology? What is it they are hustling after with all these threats via the press. It isn't reconciliation that's for sure!
2. The investigator...you're telling me that the debacles haven't sued someone who illegally obtained her social security number...but they've sued essentially her dad for sharing his own letter from her...right. That guy went to prison for extortion. I think they've paid him to go to press about this. By they I mean the Sussexes.after all, it was him, not the Sun, who performed an illegal search in his own admission. £250 or whatever he was paid by them is pittance if what they wanted was illegal. Why isn't MM suing him!!!!! Answer is kind of obvious! So...who else is she paying?

Reactions: 23
As an aside, how good it is to see George, Charlotte & Louis just being kids on a family day out. Particularly impressed by Charlotte - nice frock, plenty of free leg room - out there throwing some shapes, getting the ball & scoffing some sandwich. A chip off the Anne/Zara block .

Reactions: 26
Oops sorry, I posted something similar before I had caught up reading the posts otherwise I’d have quoted you.

Reactions: 11
Only in Britain could we make such an important point hinge on ‘the’

Look at the sun shining on his head
A young baby no hat arms and legs bare
Disgraceful
I bet he didn’t have sun cream on either and genes or no genes his pale baby skin needed it

Reactions: 27
I'm 5'3 which is 160 cm - Google says 165 cm is 5 foot 4.961 inches - effectively 5'5. Ms CV apparently said 5'6.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Baggage Claim nails it.

Scary thought that MM might even run for US Office let alone be elected in

Reactions: 13
Actually, the other thing that Sharon said, was if you don't have a good opinion of someone because of what they do or say, and in fact you don't like like, and they happen to be a POC. is that Racist? she asked the Sheryl woman and she replied "NO". !!! you can't bloody win

Reactions: 22
Thanks @Sunshine&clouds, I'll add it to the wiki

Reactions: 9
Hi, this is my first post. Thank you all for keeping me thoroughly entertained over lockdown.

I saw this posted on Twitter by ToySoldiers.

Meghan & I | The Spectator Australia

Bloody brilliant! Although I must object to the poster saying Harry is the only handsome ginger in the world.

Reactions: 37
Absolutely spot on. Also, there's graduates and graduates. There are some really really smart ones and some utter bollock brains. I recruited a couple who were mind-numbingly stupid, so much so I had to let them go, and I wouldn't do that lightly to anyone.

Reactions: 21
Imo, this article is an absolute load of shite, complete bollocks, poor fucking misunderstood Markle..... I've now read the thread, opinions differ

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

They want to make it all about the press now I think.

The Pity party didnt achieve what they thought it would but they got to speak about ' my truth not the truth'.

Harry now not popular in his own country or the commomwealth, old aristocratic friends that had a modicum of good will will have buggered off now. ( If the royal family goes they all go...)

There are no receipts of the type Megain and pals talk about....veiled threat Id say.

Theyve lost. Just spoiled children looking greedy, hypocritical, nasty and mean oh and rich...how much do they want...

Cant claim racism and then not give deets. Can call out the press though but the press will always be what they are and will call out hypocrites when they find them and be salacious as ever...

They cant keep trading off the Royal experience. Ie trashing the Royal Family unless they give deets.

Ride the wave in America of the netflix deals. Someone else will be along. She isnt Diana... too flashy and shallow... too old...no family for either of them to fall back on.

Someome or something else will be along in America at some point and who (pther then the Obamas) hasnt fallen out of favour with the American press as well. Give it time....

What do you think wil happen when Hazmat visits the UK?

Will Megain have the audacity to acvomany him to for eg funerals that sadly will happen at some.point?

Personally I wouldnt give the oik the time of day.

I hold Harry just as responsible for this shit show.
He knew his place and the order of things, protocols etc He knew he was always destined as Charlotte and Louis are one day to become peripheral and less important. His job was to support his brother, father. Edward and Auntie Anne know this. They have priviledge and responsibility and live quietly.

Harry has reverted to the spoiled twit he was prior to Sandhurst and meeting/seeing injured squaddies. (It aint often the officers that cop it)

Reactions: 35
Baggage Claim nails it.

Scary thought that MM might even run for US Office let alone be elected in
I wonder if the American people would want to vote for someone whose greatest claim to ability is professional victimhood and wearing down a cheeky, affable, lovable prince into someone completely unrecognisable

Reactions: 23
People ask why Meghan wanted "to go somewhere"
And why she holds Archie so weirdly.
My thoughts .....

Its all to do with control.
She needs to be in control.

She clearly hated being part of the Royal machine because she couldn't control it and wanted to work within it under her own terms. She wanted to be in control.

She was told to follow protocols, hated it and felt trapped.
She felt trapped and so projected that onto Harry so she could get out and lead her own branch of Royalty.

She wanted "to go somewhere" so she could escape the controls of Protocol because she hated having to follow the existing rules.

She holds Archie weirdly because she is clearly trying to make photographing his face very difficult.
Either because she thinks the way he looks isn't perfect and wishes to hide his face from view completely
Or
She wants to control which photos get published so she can choose the ones she thinks are most flattering

When narcissists don't have control, they freak out.

You can't reason with people like that, so its best to not try.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.