Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That colour she's wearing ruins the photo but that was probably her intention! She could have chosen a dress in a darker blue that would've fitted in.
That outfit was a vile colour. I thought that at the time and wondered why the hell anyone would wear that colour.

Reactions: 25
I highly doubt it was some innocent mistake/Ralph Lauren’s fault. She loves to ignore the rules and be centre of attention. Shame it’s a hideous colour.

Bet the family are really pissed off that she’s in these photos, their records of these big events.

Reactions: 23
I want to rescue Harry and grab him to my bosom.

Edit for those keen to know (it’s a joke)

Bloody hell

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Let's hope they've also got some with just their parents, and some of her side and his side separately.

Reactions: 19

İ can't link atm but if anyone's on instagram, @marklenews1 has an anonymous recollection from someone who worked at an İbiza bar/restaurant/wellness spa in summer 2019. H& M were there with no sign of Archie. She was totally wasted and rude most of the time, and threw hot stones at the spa worker. İncident was reported to KP.

Reactions: 42
I often wonder if Ken Sunshine‘s business card reads:

KEN SUNSHINE
Great name! Shite person .

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
She has a draw of them they are held on by magnets
She haa to keep clear from metal objects
Especially men trouser zip
Like with the wedding dress, the gospel choir, the flower girls, ... she probably chaged her mind 75 times and in the end the guy was like "now we are going to ask you to breathe deeply and count backwards from 10" and just did what he could with what he had and the left town in a witness protection program before she came out of the anaesthetic

And possibly King and TMZ

Reactions: 13
Harry and Meghan#80 Hazza's completely under Meghan's thumb, but my good man, have you always been this dumb?

Reactions: 40
Like the time she wore jeans to Wimbledon. She likes to push boundaries and thinks she’s special enough to dismantle tradition that spans over 1000 years. To most people it just looks like complete disrespect and ignorance. Like the bold kid in class who thinks he’s so cool for being unruly but really the whole class is just cringing

Reactions: 43
I heard his name a lot on Twitter during the anti Brexit marches where certain right wing accounts would accuse all the participants being on the Soros payroll and left leaning Twitter would joke about waiting for their Soros cheques in the post. Didn’t really know what to make of it - it seemed like a conspiracy theory with no evidence.

Reactions: 10

Hasnt she done this before? Harry was in a red military uniform and she qore a red dress same shade? Not the done thing I think.

Reactions: 29
Absolutely willing to be corrected but I can’t imagine Meghan throwing stones or slapping people.

Reactions: 9
It's all starting to come out now!

Reactions: 11
What is with her and throwing stuff?
Dunno - sounds off somehow

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.